It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Withheld Clinton emails contain 'operational' intel, put lives at risk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hillary, Hillary, Hillary...what's the Democratic Party to do with the delegates you are awarded during today's Iowa Caucuses...after your Indictment I mean?

Highly classified Hillary Clinton emails that the intelligence community and State Department recently deemed too damaging to national security to release contain “operational intelligence” – and their presence on the unsecure, personal email system jeopardized “sources, methods and lives,” a U.S. government official who has reviewed the documents told Fox News.

The official emphasized that the “TOP SECRET” documents were sent over an extended period of time -- from shortly after the server's 2009 installation until early 2013 when Clinton stepped down as secretary of state.

Separately, Rep. Mike Pompeo, R-Kan., who sits on the House intelligence committee, said the former secretary of state, senator, and Yale-trained lawyer had to know what she was dealing with.

"There is no way that someone, a senior government official who has been handling classified information for a good chunk of their adult life, could not have known that this information ought to be classified, whether it was marked or not,” he said. "Anyone with the capacity to read and an understanding of American national security, an 8th grade reading level or above, would understand that the release of this information or the potential breach of a non-secure system presented risk to American national security."

And here's some interesting added fodder...it seems that the current Secretary of State is just as dumb/careless as the former!

Meanwhile, the release of other emails has revealed more about the high-level exchange of classified information on personal accounts. Among the latest batch of emails released by the State Department is an exchange between Clinton and then-Sen. John Kerry, now secretary of state. Sections are fully redacted, citing classified information – and both Kerry and Clinton were using unsecured, personal accounts.

Hillary Put Lives at Risk

Unbelievable. You sure know how to pick 'em Barak!
edit on 1-2-2016 by mobiusmale because: missing link

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Of course she knew.

She signed the briefing forms.....

With her own signature

Hillary Clinton signed non-disclosure agreement to protect classified info while secretary of state (outed Nov 7 2015)

I know that everybody in the Party (and many/most in the Media) are playing ostrich on all of this...and Hillary probably plans to try to keep running even after she is charged...but my only question, at this point, is how many other people is she going to take down with her?

My money is still on...just as soon as all of the immunity deals are in place...that is when the hammer is going to come down on Mrs. (and maybe Mr.) Clinton.

edit on 1-2-2016 by mobiusmale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It doesn't help when they find an E-mail from Hillary directing a staff member to transfer classified material to a non secure computer, strip the security headers then summarize and send it to her account.

Another interesting tidbit although I have no idea if its linked in to any of this. He apparently had links to Snowden.
White House denies clearance to tech researcher with links to Snowden
edit on 1-2-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
maybe she can use the affluenza defense, if it works for a 16 year old white trash kid it should definiately work for the secretary of state of the united states of America,or maybe she can claim that the concussion she suffered affected her judgement.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

maybe she can claim that the concussion she suffered affected her judgement.

I think she could use that defense... and still be elected President.

Oh, these times in which we live.

join