It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
A politician flip-flopping their own opinions just to win votes is obviously nothing new. Whichever direction the PC winds have shifted is the political route they take.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Schmoe55
People are stupid. She will get votes simply based on her gender. Just as Obama got votes based solely on his skin color.

For me, in 2008 Bush called McCain and Obama to the office to discuss the economic explosion going on. McCain brought his campaign manager, Obama brought a financial analysis. That told me all I needed to know.

source?
O's financial adviser doesn't seem to advised very well.
edit on 4-2-2016 by ElGoobero because: add line

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Schmoe55
People are stupid. She will get votes simply based on her gender. Just as Obama got votes based solely on his skin color.

For me, in 2008 Bush called McCain and Obama to the office to discuss the economic explosion going on. McCain brought his campaign manager, Obama brought a financial analysis. That told me all I needed to know.

source?
O's financial adviser doesn't seem to advised very well.

mccain campaign staffer
McCain later tried to defend it saying he isn't just a campaign advisor, he also is good at finanances or some such.
Memory is a bit off, wasn't manager, just a advisor. meh, running off a 8 year old memory can get some facts muddled, but the overall premise is still there.

Obama just brough a non campaign linked financial assistant from the senate.

edit on 4-2-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

From the article:

UPDATE: The McCain campaign calls and says Holtz-Eakin has been "bounced" and will not be at the meeting; they had also been told not to bring campaign staff, so there was some sort of mix-up.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
a reply to: SaturnFX

From the article:

UPDATE: The McCain campaign calls and says Holtz-Eakin has been "bounced" and will not be at the meeting; they had also been told not to bring campaign staff, so there was some sort of mix-up.

Bounced means he was kicked/ejected from the room...much like a bouncer does at a nightclub.
He wasn't allowed to attend the meeting, that doesn't mean mccain didn't try to bring him. the damage was done in the intent, regardless of outcome.

McCain later on wrote a book and lied about the situation, saying Bush called him to come visit. Bush actually stated to not come, draw attention, etc..but McCain decided to announce anyhow he was suspending the campaign and go to washington to...do something.
Bush later came out and said that wasn't true, the book was lying, Bush's hand was forced by McCain doing his stunt.
It was all a calculated stunt that backfired in a big way. McCain was failing against Obama, so he tried to use the fiscal meltdown to go be some sort of hero, but what a flop that turned out to be.
Pity really, I liked McCain when he was a man of principles in 2000

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Fleas 2016!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
April 25, 2016

What kind of people are voting for Hillary Diane Rodham-Clinton? Every blessed day, there's a negative story in the news about her! When asked about what Hillary plans to do if elected President, even her supporters can't come up with anything but, "Free college for all Americans".

Is Hillary getting so many votes in the primaries because she's something of an American female icon, like Queen Elizabeth is to England?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join