It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
For all of you Iowa Caucus goers out there, before you go and cast your vote for Hillary, you might want to take 13 minutes and watch this

For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone would believe a word that comes out of this schemer's mouth, knowing all that we know about her history (and the ongoing FBI investigations relating to her handling of Classified information - and corruption related to the so-called Clinton Foundation) - let alone consider voting for her in her run for President of the United States.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well I know about republican lies about her. Thing is I don't believe republican lies like weapons of mass destruction or selling baby parts. Republicans have lied so much I don't believe one word they say. The even lie on each other like Cruz saying Trump is for Obamacare. Well see about this investigation about classified secrets. We will see if it isn't just more lies.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

You honestly feel Hillary doesn't lie just as much or worse?

Usually in every election I always try to find the dog with the least amount of fleas, However, this time around the whole lot of them left/right/other are totally infested.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Well I know about republican lies about her. Thing is I don't believe republican lies like weapons of mass destruction or selling baby parts. Republicans have lied so much I don't believe one word they say. The even lie on each other like Cruz saying Trump is for Obamacare. Well see about this investigation about classified secrets. We will see if it isn't just more lies.

Well, if you watch the video, you don't have to worry about Republican's making up stories about Hillary...she is quite capable of telling lies about herself, all by herself.

...and then defending those lies, with more lies. She is a piece of work.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
13 minutes is all they got? Could have been a mini-series at least.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

I think at some point their equipment can't take any more.

she and the hubby have lied constantly and consistently since day one. it's all politics. truth is irrelevant; they speak, and answer questions, totally for political value.
ask an average person what time it is and they'll respond as best they know. ask Bill/Hillary and their first instinct is to ask themselves what's the politically advantageous answer.

all the way back to the cattle futures she's been lying and deceiving, and the media idiots let her get away with it.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Doesn't seem like she is lying at all in that video.

link   
Any one who tries to stop me for voting for her is going to get some nasty karate chops from me. She is the most transparent person EVER running for the White Whore House.
edit on 0200000056232016-02-01T06:23:56-06:00235602am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

she and the hubby have lied constantly and consistently since day one. it's all politics. truth is irrelevant; they speak, and answer questions, totally for political value.
ask an average person what time it is and they'll respond as best they know. ask Bill/Hillary and their first instinct is to ask themselves what's the politically advantageous answer.

all the way back to the cattle futures she's been lying and deceiving, and the media idiots let her get away with it.

Hardcore Clinton supporters do not care if she lies.... whatever it takes to further the agenda.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I watched the last 13 seconds of her over the weekend that pretty much summed up your 13 minutes

Nonetheless, Agreed!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

Hardcore Clinton supporters do not care if she lies.... whatever it takes to further the agenda.

Hardcore Clinton supporters also follow her to LEARN from her . And they do....

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I honestly don't see how an informed person could vote for her or consider her a good candidate. She doesn't try to answer questions, she just blames everything on those evil Republicans. Much like some around here.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You guys do know that all politicians no matter what party they are in are all liars, yes?

I'm not sure why this is news.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Ummm...I watched the video with the volume off...and I knew she was lying...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Whatever your opinion of Gaddafi is or was... I found the delight of her response to his media slaying disturbingly revealing.
She is definitely a Dark Triad.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Doesn't seem like she is lying at all in that video.

And that's why she is still polling at 45% in Iowa.

People can look right at her, listen to her (repeatedly) talk about how she had to dodge bullets upon landing in Bosnia, then watch the actual video of her arrival...where she is slowly wandering around, shaking hands with soldiers, stopping and standing out in the open with groups of children for photo-ops...and still say things like "Doesn't seem like she is lying at all in that video".

And that's only one example of what you see when you watch it.

Reminds me of Star Wars a little, "I'm not the lying harpee you are looking for..."
edit on 1-2-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: damwel

You honestly feel Hillary doesn't lie just as much or worse?

Usually in every election I always try to find the dog with the least amount of fleas, However, this time around the whole lot of them left/right/other are totally infested.

I just see a big box full of fleas.
I am not sure there are any dogs in the box.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

That makes as much sense as saying, "I know the guy I'm going to marry is violently I abusive but so are some other guys I know, so it's OK."

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Or when she tells us.that she couldn't handle two different email addresses on the same cell phone.

And not one person in the US government could help her out with that?

She sucks.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I really can't understand the level of hate and anger which shows up in this kind of threads.

Yes, there are arguments and discussions and the opinion that the candidate for "the other party" does not comply with your own point of view and therefore is wrong.

But this kind of crap.. Not very nice.

Does it help to demonize the candidates? Feel better?

Man, what kind of desaster would it be if there were more than 2 choices... And yet, that can work out quite fine (in other countries).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join