It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We All Know Of Area 51. What About The Other Areas?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

A "Farm" is generally just a reference to a large base. Quantico is known to many Fibbies as "The Farm" as are other large, often secretive bases.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

There are a great many secretive locations around the US and likely around the world. The funny thing I think here, is your original point in your original title about "Everyone knows about Area51" ... which is rather profound in its own right. The big secret about Area51 is that it is not any real secret.

When I was a kid in the early seventies, I used to go hunting Amethyst while one of my family members and a bunch of other people would "explore" the "abandoned" military bases in and around Colorado. As Project Blue Book was released more publicly and more and more people came to learn about Area51, the projects and important work were moved into the underground bases in Colorado ... and just because they are not huge and blatantly obvious on the surface does not mean they are not huge ... The only things left at Area51 are light and laser shows for all the gawkers to stare at. In this way, while everyone is busy sniffing around a base so "secret" that everybody knows about it and there are two flights in and out every day from McCarran International Airport (One with a red stripe, one with a blue stripe) ... the real work is going on in and around other bases, primarily in Colorado but also spread out across the US.

There are numerous underground bunkers and bases around the beltway but these are generally just smaller bases to give the politicians some comfort that they may have a chance to be one of the ones saved when the government decides to make the night-sky glow in the dark. Some of the larger underground bases I have heard about are in Arkansas, Colorado, Utah, Nevada (in other locations) and New Mexico and Arizona in the American Southwest. North Dakota and a few of the other locations along the Canadian border are filled with underground bases as well due to the flight paths of the nukes requiring a trip above the arctic to cut response time for a nuke strike/retaliation. All of these bases are underground as well though some are a bit larger, more involved and focused on a much larger area of interest.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The navy has San Nicolas Island or they call it Sea Range.

Its used for directed energy weapons testing. and also test area for the Self Defense Test Ship.
Formerly the USS PAUL F. FOSTER (EDD 964)
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...

And other "top secret testing"

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAngryIntellect

-23.802080, 133.740929

It's not what they say it is. This is most definitely far bigger and more complex/secret than "Areas 51" - If anything, you could call this "The Area".

Pine Gap. Australia. Not sure what his has to do with other "areas" around Area 51. Lotsa big radomes, but it doesn't even have a landing strip.
And I see no launch facilities... oh wait, you are gonna tell me they are "underground".

edit on 7-2-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: THAnomalous1

Just like all the other conspiracy theorists on here you don't cite any information, or even name any specific places that can be checked. All the evidence points to Area 51 being just as active as it has ever been.

Regarding your "blue stripe" Janet flights, I've never heard this before. The "red stripe" Janet flights can be tracked, viewed and are well documented. (see www.abovetopsecret.com...). Can you provide ANY evidence to support your blue janet flights?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Pine gap uses Tindal Air Force base im pretty sure, doubt they actually launch anything from there it's just a spook base, it does go quite far underground.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gfad

The "blue stripe" Janet flights are the King Air and B1900C aircraft operated out of the Janet terminal at McCarran. You can read all about them at the Dreamland Resort web site. They fly the commuter flights that don't require a 737. You might recall that one crashed a few years ago on a flight from Groom to TTR.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk
www.lazygranch.com...
Janet aircraft FAA documents
Groom Audio

The last link will require the VLC (videolan) player. This is a scheme I've set up so that you can identify the channels used by the Janets. I still need to work on the software to create the files. I have a scanner that records audio in was format. It identifies the frequency used. You get a huge directory of small clips. The idea here is to extract the meta data from the wav file, convert to Opus, and create new meta data suitable for the Icecast stream. On the desktop version of VLC, you can open the playlist and select individual clips.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Aha! I was imagining a 737! Thanks for the tip in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

With this set up have you caught any tests on the scanners over the years?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gfad If you know anyone in Vegas, just have them stand across the street from the airport on any given day. There are two flights a day leaving McCarrran, one with a red stripe and one with a blue.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

There are a lot more than two a day. We watched five or six, both 737s, and smaller aircraft go in and out of Tonopah.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: B2StealthBomber
a reply to: gariac

With this set up have you caught any tests on the scanners over the years?

In not sure if it is on my website, but I have a recording of a dynamic RCS test (my guess). They were dropping balls.

I have some recent testing, but it could be OT out of Nellis. After all, one of the Ts in NTTR is for testing.

www.lazygranch.com...

There are a few non-janet callsigns on the page above. I have way more audio than I have ever uploaded.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I remember meeting this homeless guy who had a bunch of cats.

I really don't know how to respond to that.

I, recently, met a homeless guy with a bunch of cats. He kept them trapped in rolling bookcases with plexiglass fronts. I wonder if grey580 met the same fellow I did. This was in NYC and his name was either Kurt or Kirk. I reported him to 311, but don't know if anything was done.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FijiMermaid

originally posted by: grey580

I remember meeting this homeless guy who had a bunch of cats.

I really don't know how to respond to that.

I, recently, met a homeless guy with a bunch of cats. He kept them trapped in rolling bookcases with plexiglass fronts. I wonder if grey580 met the same fellow I did. This was in NYC and his name was either Kurt or Kirk. I reported him to 311, but don't know if anything was done.

These were just perched on his shooping cart and shoulders. A few just followed along on foot. It was somewhat remarkable. You know the old saying about herding cats. Well, apparently this guy was actually pretty good at it. You know how cats are. You'd think they would just wander off or get distracted, but they stuck right with him.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gfad

Well true, but I'd say you should go easy on him, he does seem to be a fairly new member. I'd tend to agree, though, in that Area 51 is actually still fairly active. They might not still be testing all the juiciest stuff out there, then again they still might. I wouldn't know honestly. It is still fairly inaccessible, despite the increased noteriety it has developed the last few decades. What do you think, gariac? B-list testing, or still lots of pretty juicy stuff?
edit on 11-2-2016 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think what gfad was trying to say is that you should provide links to support your claims whenever possible, as it will help you to look more credible. It will also give the rest of us a chance to have a look at the data you've seen, so that we can make up our own minds.

Agreed along with most of the others posting here I'd guess, in that Area 51 really isn't all that secret anymore. I'm not so sure that it's not still being used to test advanced designs, though. It's still pretty inaccessible, and very secure. Also agree about underground bases all over the place. I tend to the wilder flight of fancy point of view on this, that there are a lot more of them than most of us would suspect. They've been digging for decades, nuclear TBM's, high speed underground trains, blah blah blah, you guys all know the rest.

I've had passengers over the years who have confirmed this verbally. I know that's not proof. This second hand testimony was to the effect that there's a lot more down there than has ever been talked about, though. People other than cat man who claimed to have done maintenance on some of the sites. They didn't volunteer the information. I was able to work them around to admitting a little, however. Nothing technical, now, just a confirmation that indeed such facilities exist.
edit on 11-2-2016 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Isn't Pine Gap the facility that has long been rumoured to be the site of Lockheed's Skunkworks? Or a site near Pine Gap, something like that?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: THAnomalous1

When I was a kid in the early seventies, I used to go hunting Amethyst while one of my family members and a bunch of other people would "explore" the "abandoned" military bases in and around Colorado.

Oh, and do tell, please. I would like to hear more about these abandoned military bases.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Nope there's another testing facility in Aus, but pine gap doesn't even have a runway, it's just a big spook base.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join