It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Video of early morning Hillary [AND Bush] supporters on the way to polls in Iowa.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Remember, your vote counts!
Get out the VOTE!!!!!

Have a great first caucus day ATS

edit on 2 1 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Bahahaha I don't even care about the political joke... That herd of sheep is hilariously ridiculous!!

Who knew that a sheep herd could grow to that size???

And the audio?!? PRICELESS. Thank you for sharing this, as I'm still smiling.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This could be the woman that William Branham saw back in 1933 in a vision...

Five out of seven of his prophecies have already taken place and the odds of the last two failing appears to be extremely slim.

The only thing that doesn't make much sense is that he described her as a "beautiful woman".

All I can think of was he saw her as a young woman.

In 1933, a man, named Branham, gave some prophecies that would involve America. So far, much has come to pass. There are only 2 left. One is about a woman in purple, and the last one is the death of America. Are we about to see the last 2 come true, in the next few years?

William Branham said he had received seven major prophecies in 1933. When revealing them in later sermons, he said that the first five had already come true, and that they would all be fulfilled. He died in 1965.

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

William Branham - June of 1933

Vision Six:
Then there arose in the United States a most beautiful woman clothed in splendor, and great power was given to her. She was lovely of feature but there was a hardness about her that defied description. Beautiful as she was, she was yet cruel, wicked and cunning. She dominated the land with her authority, she had complete power over the people. (People have thought that this was either a physical President of the U.S. or a spiritual revelation of the harlot organization because of William Branham's personal note that he had written at the end of the vision: "(perhaps the Catholic church)." (In agreement with the two previous revelations, the next vision was of the fall of the U.S.)

Vision Seven:
The voice bade him look once more. As he turned and beheld, a great explosion rent the entire land, and left the land of America a smoldering, chaotic ruin. As far as the eye could see there was naught but craters, smoking piles of debris, and no humanity in sight. The vision then faded away.

Could Hillary Be President When the U.S. Falls?

The prophesy went like this:

“I said, „Remember, in that day, before the end time comes, before the end time comes, that a woman... Now, you all keep this wrote down. There'll be a great powerful woman raise up, either be President, or dictator, or some great powerful woman in this United States. And [America] she'll sink under the influence of women. Now, you remember; that's THUS SAITH THE LORD.‟"

The prophecy describes this woman as cruel in heart, cold, and calculating. It says that her time of leadership might go beyond high cabinet post influence, that she would behave more like a dictator. Her presence would signal the end and would perhaps contribute to the cataclysmic destruction of the United States (a different prophecy) during the ―Last Days.

Hillary an American Dictator?

A cruel woman will seize power in the United States. She possessed a hardness that defied description. She was cruel, wicked, and cunning. She dominated the United States with authority, and she had complete power over the population. The voice did not tell him the identity of the wicked woman. He wasn’t sure if it would be an actual human being or a spiritual entity.

The voice in the vision told him to look again at America after the cruel woman seized power. He saw great explosions rip the country to pieces. He saw America turned into a land of smoking ruins. As far as his eye could see there was nothing remaining except smoldering piles of debris and craters. He saw no human life.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Obama in his mom jeans?

thx, never heard of Barnham's prophecies.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine
I had the same reaction. Woke the wife up laughing

I am still smiling as well. Must be my warped sense of humor. I was going to put 'voters' in the title but figured I would offend a lot more people.

My PC attempt of the day

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Love your posts Murg. Always learn a lot. Never heard of that prophecy.

Although a little too serious for this thread

Now I have some new study material for later.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

That was good. I thought it was going to be zombies but sheep are just as funny.

edit on 1-2-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I knew you would appreciate the humor

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Lol I was expecting something along the lines of the "people of walmart" videos but that is also quite funny

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
THAT would have been awesome.

Heh Heh

new topics

top topics

join