It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shawna Cox and Victoria Sharp's Interviews Match Precisely- LaVoy Finicum WAS Murdered in Oregon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
My point was that unfortunately everyone already has their mind made up.

If anything is unlikely, it would be the fact that what we are being told by the "authorities" is true.

And if everyone already DOES have their mind made up, this would be the very reason why.

Oh and BTW OP, excellent info...

Unlike some of our "leaders", you sound like you really ARE a "TrueAmerican"...

edit on Feb000000Mon, 01 Feb 2016 05:07:05 -06005am29Mon, 01 Feb 2016 05:07:05 -060020160701 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Oh and BTW OP, excellent info...

Unlike some of our "leaders", you sound like you really ARE a "TrueAmerican"...

Thanks, but honestly, the name came off of a "True American" series Guild acoustic guitar. I needed a name to sign up with, and it was leaning against the wall.

As to people already having made up their minds, these videos in the OP may shed some needed light on the subject. Or rather, some needed TRUTH on the subject.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

All that is needed for a trifecta of proof is the audio from the LEO's on the ground, and if it is not forthcoming I can only conclude, 100%, that LeVoy Finicum was murdered with willful intent by US government law enforcement agents.

Also known as 1st degree murder, which carries a heavy jail sentence (or death penalty) for the perpetrator(s)

Thanks for the vids.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I don't want to believe the worst... but this doesn't set right with me under the circumstances:

Shawna Cox's son-in-law was killed in a fire Saturday night. Cause of fire unknown.

Kanab authorities investigate fatal shop fire

Emergency responders arrived on scene to find the structure fully engulfed. Due to the progression of the fire, firefighters were unable to perform any search until the fire was contained. After containment, emergency personnel located human remains in the structure. The human remains have been turned over to the Utah Office of the Medical Examiner for identification.

The family has put out a statement on Facebook:

There are a lot of responses over the tragedy that happened last night, and far too many to respond to at this time. Thank you all for your condolences. It was a very awful and horrifying thing that happened last night, that resulted in the loss of life of my brother in-law, Logan Brown. His wife and children are going through one of the hardest things a family can go through, and could use all of the support they can. I was so heart broken talking to my little niece who misses her dad so terribly and to hear her tell me at such a young age, trying not to cry, (you could still see the tears in her eyes, but she was fighting to stay strong), that she was going to have to go through a LOT of years without her dad. We are all very heartbroken over what has happened. Thank you to the emergency responders, officers, EMTs, and fire fighters who went out there last night, and stayed until they were sure the fire was fully out.

Kanab Fire Department Facebook Page

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this.
Victoria is quite a sharp young lady. I can't imagine going through what she described. I wish the sound quality were better but I think we get the pertinent parts.
Shawna confirmed my early suspicions that Facebook Boy was sent in to do that job.
Shot at multiple times and gassed. What an amazing revelation.

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the videos made inside the vehicle as well as dash and body cams. Transparency means we can hear as well as see doesn't it? All available evidence?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

OH MY GOD. Now the people around her are going to die as a threat to keep her silent? Now THAT is no coincidence. I mean seriously. Both her and Victoria need to be protected.

THAT my friend, was an excellent find.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

It gave me chills when I read it. I think I was reading too many comments at Oathkeepers about rogue agents and their tactics... but maybe not. I don't know what to believe. After hearing their statements, it's too easy to fear the worst.

I've heard Victoria Sharp is in "protective custody." But not whose protective custody. I hope they both have safe spaces to wait this out. Just in case.

For what it's worth, the military/law enforcement folks over there are very critical of how this was staged and executed and seem to view it the same way we do. The comments and perspectives are interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Good. I hope no one ever finds out where she is. Victoria's definitely done HER part in this, the poor girl. But then what of HER family? Are they safe now?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

That's a good question. I hope they're safe. It's a big family that sings together. Hopefully there's strength (and safety) in numbers.

On the plus side, people are watching. People are talking. People are paying attention. I don't think they can get away with too much more.

Thank God for Victoria, eh? If (and that's not such a big "if") this bust went down the way she and Shawna described, the FBI never expected anyone in that car to live to tell the tale. And they never expected to have to let one of them go to sing like a canary. I'm so glad you put their statements together in one post. It paints an ugly picture, but one we need to know.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
What interesting revelations he has given. Particularly about the guns being left at the refuge when they went for the meeting with the sheriff.
Now wouldn't it be interesting to see the pedigree of the gun they are claiming was on him? And to see if the folks at the refuge produce his actual weapons?
Sadly, all the talk about the people pointing fingers at one another and deeming some worthy of support while others aren't deemed worthy is true. Haters gonna hate. It's all they know.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

So where's the investigation? Isn't it common practice to put officers involved in shootings on administrative leave? With all the questions surrounding this killing, you'd figure there'd be mass riots everywhere... ehem... Oh, sorry, that doesn't apply when it's a white "terrorist".

Ok so, forget the riots. But let's not forget the investigation. that needs to happen. The family needs to sue. Or someone does. Where is the ACLU on this? Or do conservative ranchers not qualify?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Going to play devil's advocate here for a moment, it won't make me popular and people will probably accuse me of all sorts of things after this post but, for a group on this site that are supposed to be critical thinkers, no-one is really thinking.

Think about this for a second, how many times have you seen when something goes down, everyone involved with the OS parroting the same version of what happened, they get coached and they all sound similar if not "the same". How do we know these two women didn't get together and were coached by "militia" types to say the same thing after watching the video just so we have all of the "Down with the Evil Gubbment" types saying exactly what you're saying "OH MY GODZ THEY GAVE THE SAME STORY THE GUY HAD TO BE MURDEREDZ THE GUBBMENT IS LYING AGAIN LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND REVOLUTIONIZE!!!!"

Think people think, if the Government can coach their people on exactly what to say to illicit responses out of others, don't you think the same can be said for the other side as well? I've said it from the beginning, "someone" wants this situation to escalate, and you are playing right into it with all the "Gubbment is evil, they must be stopped" stuff.

End of my little thought experiment, no-one will pay attention to it anyhow, I'll just be called a shill for using my brain.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thank you for that addition. It's yet another interesting lead to follow in this rabbit hole.
Maybe like you, I've read too many true crime books but this reeks of intimidation. "Your house could burn down." is a very common threat thrown around in cases where politicians feel threatened.
In this case it seems it was a shop rather than a house. Could be a warning that the house is next---with the family in it?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
I really wish there was audio to go with the video released. It would settle a lot.

Heres the audio :
Bang , bang , bang then "stop or we will shoot" . Oh , and then the Miranda Rights , "you have the right to remain dead , anything you cannot say will be held against you in a court of law"

edit on 1-2-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: annalisa2016
End of my little thought experiment, no-one will pay attention to it anyhow, I'll just be called a shill for using my brain.

No, I won't call you shill, but I will put forth that you could really use to view the videos and listen carefully. Right after the shooting, Shawna and Victoria both were put in a police car/patty wagon, at which point Victoria was crying. And one of the other guys, I think it was Mark OcConner, kept complaining about his $60,000 jeep. While LaVoy was laying there dead on the ground. My point is, there was no time for there to be any sort of militia coaching on this. At least not right after the shootings, or for several days afterwards. Honestly, I think your reaching, and frankly, I don't believe you have taken the time to really listen to these interviews. Just my opinion. If your mind was made up... Then you might consider changing it.
edit on Mon Feb 1st 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

So where's the investigation? Isn't it common practice to put officers involved in shootings on administrative leave? With all the questions surrounding this killing...

I don't think there will be any real investigation. I think the Feds set up the whole thing in a way that the Oregon State Police would take the fall. I can't believe the OSP -- in hindsight -- is at all happy about how this was set up and played out. For example, I doubt anyone manning the roadblock had any idea that the feds had shot at Finicum without provocation, sending him their way in a panic and/or a rage. At this point, with survivors they didn't expect to survive, I'm betting we're going to see plea deals with all of the defendents, because they can't afford to comply with full discovery. They can't let any of this become public record. They can make defendants waive their rights to civil damages as well as part of the plea deal, or just pay them off a token amount and demand a confidentiality clause.

But Victoria would be the outlier. She wasn't charged criminally, so they've got nothing to hold over her head right now. If she decides to file a civil suit, they'll probably just pay her off too and demand a nondisclosure clause.

you'd figure there'd be mass riots everywhere... ehem... Oh, sorry, that doesn't apply when it's a white "terrorist".

Ok so, forget the riots. But let's not forget the investigation. that needs to happen. The family needs to sue. Or someone does. Where is the ACLU on this? Or do conservative ranchers not qualify?

I'm waiting... and optimistic. It's not so easy to cry about "white privilege" when you see white folks gunned down just like your own. And maybe we all can learn how law enforcement at every level can and do create dangerous situations that can make anyone and everyone a "threat" that must be gunned down in the street, like Tamir Rice or Michael Brown or even Freddie Gray. And maybe, just maybe, good law enforcement will take a second look at their brethren and understand they could be set up next.

Maybe folks will finally understand the true enemy and finally come together to stand for all lives.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: annalisa2016

Oh, we're paying attention.

Victoria Sharp gave her statement before the FBI video was released. Victoria and Shawna had absolutely no chance to collaborate on a story after the video was released because Shawna was in jail.

I've said from the beginning, release the vehicle for public viewing and examination. Either they shot the vehicle to hell or not. And now, release video with audio so we know when the first shot was fired.

No need for head games. The proof is in the pudding.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Thank you for that addition. It's yet another interesting lead to follow in this rabbit hole.
Maybe like you, I've read too many true crime books but this reeks of intimidation. "Your house could burn down." is a very common threat thrown around in cases where politicians feel threatened.

Exactly. And what really struck me is that by the time the fire department arrived, the building was already completely engulfed in flames. No explosion was reported, so it wasn't a gasline rupture or anything. Kanab can't be all that big, so it couldn't have taken too long for the fire department to arrive. How did it start? And get so big so quickly?

In this case it seems it was a shop rather than a house. Could be a warning that the house is next---with the family in it?

That was my thought. How terrifying for a newly widowed mom with small children, eh? Not to mention Grandma...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Burns Oregon Lee Rice talks with local Protestor 1/31/16

Lee Rice live In Burns Oregon, Local resident Harney county expresses his frustration with FBI intimidation.

This Burns resident states he has no BLM permits and all his ranching is done on private property; but "the locals right now are very divided where most of the ranching community and the agricultural community and farming community is very we're..we're scared, I'm not scared of these people, but we're afraid that these guys are going to come in and do the same thing to any Joe Blow just like they did to the Hammonds."

His protest sign says "Harney County will not be intimidated by the FBI."

Apparently the locals have a bigger problem with fed intimidation than a few dudes with hunting rifles.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Cause it looks like LaVoy is still alive and one cop puts a gun to his head and fires several times at point blank range into his head.

Sure does.

Right away @0:05 when we see the hat fly away as the arm of the officer recoils up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join