It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shawna Cox and Victoria Sharp's Interviews Match Precisely- LaVoy Finicum WAS Murdered in Oregon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I transcribed this myself so if I made a mistake or you don't agree with my transcript please feel free to address it. This is not the entire video just parts of it that I found interesting. Also, I thought it might come in handy for some...

@1:10
Victoria speaking of Ryan Payne before he exited the car at the felony stop:
"umm so he put his hands out the window and he said "we have women in the car at least let the women get out"
and he stuck his head out and they shot at him but they missed him"

@1:58
Victoria:
"...and then he took off. and then they started shoo..firing at us. they shot..they were shooting us a bunch of times and then they had a roadblock set up and so he ran into a snowbank and they were like riddling the car with bullets..and umm..and then they like..as we..when we crashed it stopped for a second he got out of the car and he had his hands in the air. he's like he's like (unintelligible word) he's like " just shoot me then it's what you want, just shoot me" and they did, they shot him dead. they..he..they shot him right there. they..he.. they shot him like right there. like he was just walking with his hands in the air and I saw it. I swear to god. he was just walking with his hands in the air and they shot him and they shot him dead and then when he was down on the ground they shot him three more times and then they bombarded our vehicle with bullets and ryan got hit in the shoulder..."

@4:53
Interviewer:
"Ok so, let's just get this clear ah mr finicun's finicum's hands are in the air when he was shot."
Victoria:
'Yes"

@5:54:
"..and there were people in the trees. I think it was an ambush it was a setup ambush or something cause like
the people in the trees. (unintelligible word- fbi maybe?) snipers and people in the trees..."

@6:33
but he did not..he just had his hands in the air and he's like 'are you just gonna shoot me?" and then they just shot him

@6:48
Interviewer:
"when they shot him did you hear multiple rounds?"
Victoria:
"yes I did. there was..he got hit by several people. like..they were like shot simultaneous and we were like 'what?' because we couldn't believe it and it shocked us. because he had his hands in the air, we didn't think they would shoot him"

@11:17
Interviewer:
"...because right now the media is reporting that 3 shots were fired"
Victoria:
"no..aaa..no. that's a total lie."
Interviewer:
"Ok"
Victoria:
"of course the media is gonna report that but.."
Interviewer:
"right, well"
Victoria:
"are you kidding me? I mean have you seen the car? have you seen the vehicle? you know it was completely covered with gunshots."

I think the poor girl was still shaken up a little at the time of this interview but it seems she is remembering things just fine. keep in mind that seating arrangements for the trip got mixed up a little just before they left and the two women were not originally supposed to be riding in that car. I'm sure it would have gone down alot differently if they hadn't been there and quite possibly there may have been three dead bodies when the "operation" was over.

edit on 2/2/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added vid

edit on 2/2/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: punctuation and typos

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I think the poor girl was still shaken up a little at the time of this interview but it seems she is remembering things just fine just fine. keep in mind that seating arrangements for the trip got mixed up a little just before they left and the two women were not originally supposed to be riding in that car. I'm sure it would have gone down alot differently if they hadn't been there and quite possibly there may have been three dead bodies when the "operation" was over.

Quite possibly... Even though everyone that was in the vehicle that stopped when the police said stop, are still alive.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Here's an assessment of the situation outlining the flaws in the Fed's grand plan and how they actually broke the law they're supposed to be upholding.
www.infowars.com...
(Note: contains vulgar language)

My first impression when I saw the FBI video was that the shooter was putting his own guys in danger by shooting TOWARD them! From the time I was seven years-old and taught to handle firearms, it was always impressed upon me that the FIRST thing to do was to make sure of a clear field of fire.
The guy on the video also explains that the guys running up behind the truck are breaking protocol because the truck hasn't been secured. If they actually believed that the people in the truck were armed and ready to shoot, why on earth would they run out there and make themselves targets?
He also explains how the roadblock they set up is illegal.

If all that were needed to justify killing someone was a felony arrest warrant and a "runner" the streets would be running red with blood. Even more so than they are at present.

I tend to agree with your assessment of this being a "snuff film."

You need not watch the video, I understand your reluctance to do so, but please listen to it as he outlines the huge holes in the LEOs case.
They knew who was in the vehicle. They had a camera on them from the air. The camera is specifically aimed at Levoy's truck, not the jeep in which Facebook Boy was riding. ( My opinion: They're not going to shoot their own agent, Facebook Boy because he has to be released and tell the Feds's story.)

Leaving the scene of the first stop was a misdemeanor, failure to yield. Their "crimes" up to this point were trespassing on the refuge. They had committed no violent acts.
Escape" wasn't possible. Where were they going to "run"? Knowing their identity, knowing that there is a road block, knowing that there was deep snow all around them.

Particularly interesting is his assertion that blocking the roadway is illegal and creates danger for all involved. They aren't allowed to do that.

He has his hands up---no matter what words are coming out of his mouth---his hands were empty. We don't know what the officers were yelling... (Note: The women in the vehicle say they could not understand what was being yelled because they were all yelling and shooting. This is why we need the recordings made inside the vehicle.)

They actually have no knowledge of whether he was armed at the time they shot him. (My opinion is that if they "found" a 9mm in his pocket, it was because it had been placed there. He had a Colt 45 on his hip in the videos and numerous people close to him have testified that he had no 9mm, just his Colt and his rifle.)

Also: here is a link that contains the affidavit used to get the warrants. It is the opinion of some very intelligent attorneys that a good defense attorney will win the day on that one. It is poorly written in a legal sense, as full of holes as the FBEye's version of the shooting. I'm told by people who are far better trained in law than am I that in order to impede actions, there must be someone attempting to perform those actions. There was not a single person who was impeded from performing their duties by anyone except their bosses, who told them not to approach the refuge. Were that not so, the names of those who had experienced "impediments" would have been included.
registerguard.com...

But, hey, she got a friendly judge. Imagine that.

edit on 2-2-2016 by diggindirt because: spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtruth

And Finicum wasn't in that car was he?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: dragonridr

Okay, I want to try to understand what you are seeing... could you explain what you see in the video? I have not watched it, but as I understand it,

You have been disputing what occurred throughout this thread and you haven't even watched the video???

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Indigo5

You are dense and it is obvious? Did you say the above in my post? It is called paraphrasing.

It's called making stuff up to support your false narrative. You claimed she said something she never said and you put it in quotes as if she did..I on the other hand provided literal transcript showing the exact opposite of your claim

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If you are going to suggest/imply/assert that this was not an ambush, I am going to state otherwise. It was an ambush, by definition.

More like, being prepared. If it was an ambush they would have ALL been hiding.

Many events and a lot of details that most of us, or all of us know nothing about that led up to the result.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Your confused this affidavit was to get the arrest warrants has nothing to do with the shooting. See the FBI requested from a judge to be able to arrest them this was prior to the shooting. So if your expert believes otherwise than I wouldn't count on anything they have to say. New charges will be added now for example resisting arrest. Any lawyer will have a hard time bearing these charges since most of it is videos they put out. Can't really deny they said these things there is video.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Because of your experience I'd like to ask you a question; one that has stayed with me since my first viewing of the video. Pertaining to the officer who comes out of the trees and raises the weapon in his left hand and points at LeVoy -- what is that thing? It doesn't look like a gun. Is it a taser? It looks like he has a pistol in his right hand but points the thing in his left hand at LeVoy.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Here is the thing...

In the ever changing story put forth by Militia Supporters...which I remind you began with "PROOF!...Amon Bundy said LaVoy was executed, unarmed on his knees!!"...and has now ever morphed as evidence comes to light to "He was grasping at a gunshot wound!"...

What would settle it would be an Autopsy? Would it not? Did any of the gunshots he received strike his lower left torso anywhere near the waistline? It wouldn't be definitive, but it could support the case supporters are claiming?

Well this is what I find interesting....

The family commissioned its own autopsy on Finicum that was completed over the weekend, according to a family member. The family hasn't released details from that autopsy.

www.oregonlive.com...

Shouldn't the same people demanding audio etc. be demanding to see the autopsy results?

If he had a gunshot wound near or at where he was grasping...why wouldn't his family make the autopsy report known?

Of course if there were no gunshot wounds at his lower left torso...Then it might suit the narrative better to just not release it.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
The affidavit was given as a request for federal warrants so they could make this "traffic stop" at this time. That's all it has to do with the shooting. But the charges she alleges of Interfering are spurious since the federal employees with which the protesters were charged with interfering were never on the refuge. The offices were deserted, vacant for winter since the hunting seasons had closed. Their bosses ordered them to stay away after the take-over. Just like it the school board who decided to close the schools after the sheriff put out all of his outrageous "warnings" about how dangerous these armed people were. It was the authorities spreading untrue rumors, it was the feds who were erecting barricades and mucking about the courthouse and town---not the protesters.
It was the LEOs who shot a man on the side of the road like a dog.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Because of your experience I'd like to ask you a question; one that has stayed with me since my first viewing of the video. Pertaining to the officer who comes out of the trees and raises the weapon in his left hand and points at LeVoy -- what is that thing? It doesn't look like a gun. Is it a taser? It looks like he has a pistol in his right hand but points the thing in his left hand at LeVoy.

It appears to me that the officer is extending a pistol toward Finicum with his left hand and at one point reaches behind his back with his right hand and appears to pull out an extra magazine for his handgun.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I would love to see that report and you make a good point. However, it has only been a few days and if it actually does show gunshot wounds in the area he moved his hand to they may be waiting for things to cool down a little bit before releasing it. For obvious reasons...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: raymundoko

I don't think he was reaching in his pocket. His jacked was fully zipped. I think he was clutching a wound. I think he was being shot while he was running with his hands up causing him to grab his body.

That is debunked BOTH by the FBI's story and Victoria's story. 3 quick shots and he dropped where he was standing. No prior shots fired (when he frantically reached while walking to his final position)

Was his coat zipped up?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Looks like they released a fake drone video. No muzzle flashes. Missing time. No blood. Changing stories.No dashcam. No audio(could be used in ballistics).

This is looking like a psyop false flag to demonize the militias.

Why did the guy jump at the car?

edit on 2-2-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman
The guy is so wrong it's ridiculous. The time on the drone is UTC which just happens to match the local time. Do I even need to go any farther than that?
edit on 2/2/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If you go back to about 2:05 you can see where Ryan Payne had his head and hands visible outside of the passenger window, then suddenly he instantly pulls back in and his head and hands are no longer visible in less than a second. This is where Victoria Sharp stated he was shot at and the bullet missed and hit between the mirror and the door. Also, I came across a video earlier that someone did with Victoria's testimony overlaid on the FBI video and this is described. Shawna Cox talked about the same incident on two different interviews. I think Ryan was yelling to officers there were women in the car.

Victoria remembers the police yelling for the vehicle to be turned off and for them to come out with their hands up, I think before the shot was fired at Payne. Shawna did not remember these orders coming from officers.

That FBI video already has well over 3 million hits on it from all of the analysis going on.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Looks like they released a fake drone video. No muzzle flashes. Missing time. No blood. Changing stories.No dashcam. No audio(could be used in ballistics).

This is looking like a psyop false flag to demonize the militias.

Why did the guy jump at the car?

Wow just wow.

So because the date stamp is incorrect the video must be a fake?

The authorities took the time to mask all the other identifier information but left out the incorrect date stamp for what reason?

Also the places where this guy says there are clear "edits" in the video from one place to another is actually the camera changing filters.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

It says unedited yet shows editing.

Where is the first 25 minutes? Where are the muzzle flashes on IR? No audio? No pictures of the bullet riddled car.

I think they murdered this guy and released a fake choreographed scenario to the public.

This whole thing is in question.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

It says unedited yet shows editing.

Where is the first 25 minutes? Where are the muzzle flashes on IR? No audio? No pictures of the bullet riddled car.

I think they murdered this guy and released a fake choreographed scenario to the public.

This whole thing is in question.

There were no edits.... the jump cuts the narrator was referring to were actually the camera filters/lens being changed.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join