It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Physcis and the third force.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

Nice OP. Your a smart person!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thanks.

What i gather about this quantum force as i apply it to the use of radionics is the color of the miditive or the midro if you will seems gray to the naked eye but it is actually baige.

The tuning in the frequency from 1 to a 100 is as follows 41 to 69, that is the number lettering of this quantum, i have seen some trends like two out of three on a regular basis with lotto numbers, more so then a dualistic base of macro vs the micro when i set the trend...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What i gather from the quantum is the higher etheric fields is when aspects of manifestion seem to convey to results, this then would lead me to think that the higer frequnices i am dealing with would constitue as the macro (creation of thought, mater and the universe) and the lower rates would be the micro.

Strangly when breaking up frequency rates between 0 and 100, the lower freqency rates seem to compisate the most of the numbers combined with the studied midro aka miditive, i have them broken down as this....micro 0 to 40 the midro 41 to 69 and the macro 70 to 100....

Strange but the micro, whch most human's minds function in most cases but less manifestion's occure seem to be the majority, which i feel is why i would guess because it encompasses the most of the normal rate of thinking so it gets the most, but i digress.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Nice post! To me the human mind has a way that thinks of sadness in life. My mind is always trying to be a mind in happy times.

Thinking is a peace of mind for some but doing is a challenge. If the human race were all doers the world would be a bitter mess worse then ever. Some minds are at put back rates or not thinking. Your mind has a twist, a twist we need on earth. I would say your one mind that works the way humans were designed to work. You must be living life full throttle. I thank you for opening my mind with your brilliant ways!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

The human mind is a strange thing, it is often said that our minds can be our greatest gift or our worst enemy, my reasoning for the human mind experiencing human sadness the way you explained would be of this, every time when we are kids and we experience different feelings of joy for the first time it becomes a stored memory cell within the human mind, now what happens when we think back to these memories of joy is we experience acts of melancholy which is a strong emotion, the human mind sort of has a love hate relationship with this emotion, because our first feelings of happiness are well our first feelings of happiness we also go back to these stored points to feel good but they have become melancholy at this point so it gets tricky, maybe a love or a better understanding of melancholy could make these emotions a better one, dunno.

Also thanks for the complement you too are a great thinker and very smart also.

Back on topic, i just set a trend with one of my devices to cause a Telsa scalar wave in the collapsed motion using both the higher frequency model up againts the studied miditive frequency to see if i can get the desired manifestion effect within the quantum i am working on...more to come.

Again thank you Quantum12 for the complement.
edit on 2-5-2016 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I love this thread!!! Thank you!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join