It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon shooting of Mr Lavoy UP CLOSE & Higher Res!! (won't get better than this I bet)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I just keep getting a weird feeling about this situation I know a lot of people are watching and believe it or not Clyde Lewis and Alex Jobss have been great resources of information because the MSM doesn't tell you #.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

What you just said has no relevancy to the current situation as it is far more complex than many of us are willing to admit.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the LEO truck in the picture from 1:33 - 1:36 and Finicum's truck are remarkably similar, minus the paint color?

Just to throw some foil-hattery into this

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: anon72

It looks like he opened his jacket and checked a wound on his side. That's what I see.

It's hard to tell but he opens his jacket puts his hand on His side and looks at it but doesn't grab anything, he couldn't have been grabbing a firearm because he used his other hand to open the jacket, if he was grabbing his firearm he wouldn't have been able to open his jacket like that.

I have shoulder holsters for my handguns and if I happen to be wearing it, I definitely have to lift my jacket to get to my gun. Which is exactly what it looks like he's doing to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It looks like he opened his jacket and checked a wound on his side. That's what I see.

It looks nothing like that. It looks just like his trying to grab something from his left jacket pocket, the same left jacket pocket which the authorities have claimed had a loaded 9mm in it.

This was suicide by police... the police would have open fired in that situation in any country, not just in the trigger happy US.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
You have better visual perception than I do because I watched the uncut areal video very carefully with multiple rerun looking for muzzle flash, flying glass and just about anything that would indicate the truck being fired upon during the initial stop and I just did not see any evidence of the truck being shot at prior to it being run into the ditch.

Edit: Also, the truck did not jack rabit start from the initial stop. It gradually accelerated away. Nothing indicated being fired upon from my perspective.
edit on 31-1-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
@1:33 looks like shots hitting the windshield.

Is this before or after he exits the truck?

the vid might be spliced.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

My comments are coming strictly from listening to both Shawna Cox and Victoria Sharp's accounts, which match, almost to the letter, and who were in the car with LaVoy at the time. My comments have very little to do with the audioless video scam everyone is being fed. Yeah literally. FED. FEDS... Get it?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

After watching it again you can clearly see they intended on killing someone.

He had already been driving into the snow embankment when the police office I'm naming num nuts derp jumped in front of the car.

They set the road block up around a corner where they probably couldn't see them until it was to late forcing a confrontation.

I think they had plenty of time to stop had they chosen to do so. That was hardly a blind corner, it was more like a slow curve.

And.....Did it ever dawn on you that maybe, just maybe, that "numb-butted" LEO who appeared to be jumping in front of the truck was actually jumping out from behind the vehicle he thought was fixing to be rammed.

If you were standing behind a vehicle that was fixing to be rammed, would you just stand there?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

My comments are coming strictly from listening to both Shawna Cox and Victoria Sharp's accounts, which match, almost to the letter, and who were in the car with LaVoy at the time. My comments have very little to do with the audioless video scam everyone is being fed. Yeah literally. FED. FEDS... Get it?

The old saying is "never believe what you hear and only 1/2 of what you see".

Edit: As I said, I watched very closely and I just did not see any arms or heads appear out any window during the first stop. I may have missed it but I didn't see any body parts hanging out any windows at any time.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
@1:33 looks like shots hitting the windshield.

Is this before or after he exits the truck?

the vid might be spliced.

After...when Finicum was down they concentrated on the others.

It was a setup by the "nice Sheriff Palmer" in the next county.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Right. Which is why I'll take the corroborating accounts of two witnesses who WERE THERE at the time any day over the lying, scheming, provocateuring, infiltrating, scummy agenda of the gubbmint. You haven't listened to them. Have you. Otherwise, you'd be shutting yer trap.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Exibit A-

LaVoy Finicum Ore. occupier who said he’d rather die than go to jail, did just that

source

Exibit B -

Finicum was armed. He carried a concealed pistol on his left side. And he had several more weapons in the automobile. The weapons on Finicum and in the auto are not, per se, illegal but context is everything. In the context of the general temper of the standoff and of Linicum's own statements, assuming that he had made the decision to go out shooting is not all that unreasonable.

source

Exibit - C

his left hand reaching towards the hem of his coat.

Finicum hesitates. He drops his hands to his side a third time.

Finicum re-raises his hands halfway but only halfway, and turns to square up on the officer with the handgun. He’s in a classic “ready” position, familiar to any competition shooter or defensive handgun student.

Finicum drops his hands a final, and turns towards the officer who is now moving forward out of the treeline. He is making movements consistent with drawing a weapon, what is typically known in legal circles as a “furtive gesture.” He’s doing almost exactly what got Tamir Rice shot in Cleveland.

source
edit on 31-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: Sp

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Right. Which is why I'll take the corroborating accounts of two witnesses who WERE THERE at the time any day over the lying, scheming, provocateuring, infiltrating, scummy agenda of the gubbmint. You haven't listened to them. Have you. Otherwise, you'd be shutting yer trap.

I have no more and probably even less respect for the federal government as you but I had rather believe what I see than what the hysterical renditions of the 2 women tell.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Thank you! Even if it were a belt holster, same movement... bottom line, knowingly having a loaded fire arm on my person in this situation , my @$$ would be up against the vehicle hands way the hell away from my weapon. ...common sence. ..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Yes, I did listen to one of them and had difficulty comprehending what she was saying because of her hyper ventilating condition during her testimony.

Edit: Like Freddy Gray's friend told everyone ,Freddy had his hands up, but that turned out to be a lie, didn't it?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I'm with ya....Finicum was reaching for his gun, no doubt about it.

But, what does Gray have to do with this?
"Had his hands up"?

Wasn't Gray the one taken on the "nickel ride"?
What's that got to do with "having his hands up"....?
Perhaps you are talking about another and got them confused?

ETA: Maybe you're talking about Brown?
edit on 31-1-2016 by Jakal26 because: confused

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I see him getting out of the truck, putting his hands out and then NOT getting on his knees or laying down flat offering no target or threat.

I then see him walk away from the truck, not with his arms in the air but rather extended out to his sides as if he could be holding and pointing a gun. This waving of his arms were at times pointed directly at the closest officers.

I see him reaching into his coat and then bringing out his arms and holding them in such a way as to give an appearence of having drawn a gun and then taking aim with it.

Never once does he drop to the snow in surrender. Until he is shot, he continued to demonstrate physical actions that can be easily considered aggressive.

Toss in the fact that he had bragged that he would not be taken alive. He had bragged that he was fully armed and that he would use those arms in defense of his life.

As far as the officer who shot him, well, I understand that he was local. If we discount the concept that he was a slavering murderer itching to kill someone we can see the possibility of something else.

Chances are that officer had never been in an action like this. I don't suppose there have been many gun battles up there in Burns that he has had experience with. Chances are he had been prepped on the nature of the driver, that he was armed and dangerous, that he had bragged about not being taken alive and that he had already run from the first stop down the road.

It is just as easy to consider that this cop was in fear of his life and acted to defend himself.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Alas, finally common sence and practical observation. .. minus the 'feelings' well put Mcguire! !!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Yeah but according to the FBI the fun was in his pocket which is on his jacket which was pulled away from his body where his other hand was on his body probably checking a gunshot.

That's what I see.
edit on 1/31/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join