It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon shooting of Mr Lavoy UP CLOSE & Higher Res!! (won't get better than this I bet)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Just saw this tonight. I haven't seen anyone else's posting so I decided to post it in it's own thread.

This is a High Resolution copy of the shooting of Lavoy.

Great footage. Terrible. Just terrible.

He definitely was reaching for something-his hands weren't up at that time. And, the FEDS shot at the
vehicel without provatation.

I saw a clip earlier today from a retired cop who broke the whole thing down. The cops made the confrontation possible
just by the way they parked their vehicles on the hwy. And, without a gun actually visable....

They may get off crimially, but civilly, they will most likely be found at fault there. I will get the video and post it here.

Retired Cop Reviews LaVoy Finicum Murder Video
Police broke protocol, set-up situation to murder Finicum
www.infowars.com...

STATEMENT FROM THE LAVOY FINICUM FAMILY 1-29-2016

edit on 1/31/2016 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I was listening to Clyde Lewis the other night and a caller mentioned something pretty potent.

The caller was a vet of Iraq 2.0 and talked about how in Iraq the rules of engagement are such that you can not fire until fired upon. But here, in America, the rules are more lax for police.

I see both sides of that point, but it is good for for thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That's a much better copy. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Why does he have a brown paper bag over his head?

Or did he have macrocephaly.
His head area is huge.

Edit; It's a Hat.

It's not murder anyways.
edit on 31-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Lulz

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

I'm not commenting on the video yet, as i still think there isn't enough evidence without body cam footage and sound to say either way. In Iraq those guy would have never got that close to a road block/check point driving like that, they would of got a warning shot and then lit up with a 50 cal.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Its a hat...

Anyways going for something in your jacket is a sure way to get you killed when dealing with the police, he acted irrationally with the frantic moves. Cops could have tazed him too
edit on 31-1-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yep - that's state sanctioned murder alright.

I bet anyone would do the same thing when being shot at - and he was shot at first by government agents THEN reached for "something"...be it a gun or gunshot wound.

Guess we will have to wait for the FBI to release the full body-camera footage with audio (see video below of brief body camera footage)

I must admit, I was not aware that the terrorists attacked the occupants trapped in the vehicle too.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The Feds don't use bodycams. And when "locals" work with them, the locals don't.

From my experience.

We won't see any bodycams, if there were any, until court/Discovery process or
it gets hacked out by someone.

They better come up with something else because if this is all they have, they have A LOT of explaining to do.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I must admit, I was not aware that the terrorists attacked the occupants trapped in the vehicle too.

The FBI spokesman admitted that. he said they were some sort of soft bullets with mace inside (I forget the term.) I'd surely like to see the truck at this point--both sides.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They were shot at as they left the first stop, and also as they approached the roadblock, way before the car was even stopped.

Therefore, from both Shawna Cox's and Victoria Sharp's corroborating testimonies, the family of Finicum has a very, very good case for unjustified use of lethal force to begin with. Not a single shot was every fired at Law enforcement. Not even a gun was ever pointed at them. MURDER, plain and simple. I hope those officers, every last one of them, is tried for murder and ends up in prison looking at Bubba every night.
edit on Sun Jan 31st 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: schuyler

But but but people that have every reason to lie said something different!

+3 more 
link   
It looks like he was getting shot before he reached down based on the way he was moving and turning.

They could have EASILY used less than lethal force to bring him down but their intent was to kill.

They wanted to kill him not just bring him in.

And that officer put himself unnecessarily in the way of danger when he jumped in front of the truck. What an idiot. The whole thing was a setup I think someone would have died no matter what.

Lavoy may have even saved a few lives by doing what he did.
edit on 1/31/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

I wouldn't go as far as saying , high res, but it is black and white...

Note to self....

When surrounded by fed. Agents and other law enforcement please follow this simple mathematical equation. ..

Hands up = You live to see another day. Hands in Pockets or searching for loaded weapon = meet your maker..!!!!

Good find Anon! Thanks for sharing

edit on 31-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It still looks mighty iffy....I cant see him drawing really....just kind of clutching himself...
But of course being the Red Leader you would know better.....right....
edit on 31-1-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
At 1:25 the windshield has a white or busted spot in it about head high. Just an observation.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

After watching it again you can clearly see they intended on killing someone.

He had already been driving into the snow embankment when the police office I'm naming num nuts derp jumped in front of the car.

They set the road block up around a corner where they probably couldn't see them until it was to late forcing a confrontation.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Apparently having your hands up doesn't matter.

What matters is if the decide your guilty then you will be killed period.

You can see both police officers unloading on him with his hands up.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It looks like he opened his jacket and checked a wound on his side. That's what I see.

It's hard to tell but he opens his jacket puts his hand on His side and looks at it but doesn't grab anything, he couldn't have been grabbing a firearm because he used his other hand to open the jacket, if he was grabbing his firearm he wouldn't have been able to open his jacket like that.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Much clearer, but still doesn't quitr clear it up.

He easily could have been reacting to preemptive actions by the law; being shot or tasered, which would cause a person to reflexively reach for the affected area.

What is certain is that they lit into the truck with quite a bit of unprovoked gunfire.

It also appears that there could be a good bit of bullet damage to the front windshield prior to Lavoy being shot.

Now, I'm willing to allow that those light spots could actually be pieces of paper on the dashboard, but the whole thing looks like overwhelming force applied in a situatuon in which it wasn't necessary.

This leaves me with a great deal of uneasiness.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What is it one of our ATS'ers signature is?

Something like "play stupid games, win stupid prizes"?

Just saying.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join