It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: "We Stand with Ammon Bundy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Published on Jan 30, 2016

"Early this morning, News2Share received a video from a member of Anonymous. In it, an obscured male voice explains that Anonymous sides with the occupiers in the Oregon standoff. It specifically vocalizes a demand for justice in the shooting death of Robert "LaVoy" Finicum by the FBI."

I like this guys comment:
"House of the Rising Gun 20 hours ago
0:08 Body cam footage. FBI Special Agent in charge was asked during the press conference if there was body cam footage or dash footage, and he said the drone video would be the only one provided to the public. So where did that body cam footage come from?"

www.valuewalk.com...
edit on 31-1-2016 by tensetek because: adding additonal link

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What you mean, "we," paleface? Being anonymous, it's difficult to tell just what impact these guys have. In the past, IMO, they haven't done much. Their threats have been empty. I'm saying this about ALL their causes--not just this one specifically. But given the way "anonymous" has handled itself in the past, my attitude is:

"Where's the beef?"

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

Mehhh... Anon - shmugone... they have lost too much credibility.

Not to mention, historically they are failures... nothing but words... they are as punk @$$ as the occupiers themselves. ....
they're are just trying to get in on the publicity. .. nothing will come of this...good find tho, tens...

edit on 31-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

Didn't we do this thread already?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
"I, Anonymous, stand for whatever is cool in the news. I stand for anything that will make us seem like we're vigilante and hip, and I stand for anything that everyone else will forget about in a week. Anything that you'll forget that we promised we would expose or fix".

Sincerely yours,

The guy in his mom's basement about to steal my identity

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Yup, super "Zeros"....

We'll put Duck.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Been up since last nigth.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Indeed swills, that houses the same message, my apology, mods close this please!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There are plenty of real targets for anon to hit but they don't.

Either the ones doing real work get taken out or get hired by the nsa.

or it's just a psy op.

They could hack that utah data center, blackmail the 3 letter agencies or just data dump.

They could've dealt with hillary's emails a long time ago.

pry just some junior intelligence officer at the nsa/cia psy op division having some fun.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek
"House of the Rising Gun 20 hours ago
0:08 Body cam footage. FBI Special Agent in charge was asked during the press conference if there was body cam footage or dash footage, and he said the drone video would be the only one provided to the public. So where did that body cam footage come from?"

Probably where this came from

ETA - found the video they got that from

Not bodycam footage or dash footage
edit on 31/1/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Anon might as well be like OWS....and BLM for that matter.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Bureau Of Land Management?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

And THAT is why I hate lazy bullsnip acronyms. Say the words, write them down, all of them.

Good LORD! Its bad enough when the alphabet soup is purely to do with the intelligence community, and honestly, its the only sphere in which regular use of acronyms is acceptable. For every other thing, be it Black Lives Matter, Occupy Wall Street, or anything else, just type out the proper name for the organisation, collective, item or effect.

I am getting pretty sick of having to guess what people mean by what they post. I assume that you feel the same? It's getting beyond a joke these days if you ask me!

top topics

join