It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zika virus has NOT been scienticically linked to Microcephaly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I have not read that the brains of these babies are smaller than the brain of a 26 week old fetus. But if you have a link to that info, I will certainly consider it very seriously. I haven't exhaustively read the information out there.

Severe cases of microcephaly originate in the first trimester of pregnancy when CNS development occurs. CNS is Central Nervous System. This is what we are seeing in Brazil: severe microcephaly present at birth.

Here is a clear picture with the fetal development stages: major morphological abnormalities happen before week 20 (dark blue bar) and minor after week 20 (light blue). If the picture is too small here is the link: www.personal.psu.edu...

This pic shows the difference in sizes between a typical head size and one with microcephaly.

And the links to the information:
www.cdc.gov...
www.cdc.gov...

Hope this is enough for now! lol

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

This is all great info but doesn't really address my comment. Apparently all that can be determined, right now, is that the brain development of the babies in question was affected/halted before brain fissures developed...hence the CDC recommendation that pregnant women in any trimester not travel to affected areas.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Bill releases mosquitoes into crowd.

GM mosquitoes released in brazil.

More about Bill Gates releasing mosquitoes on an audience.

Hadyn parry talking about gm mosquitos as population control tool.

Oxitec CEO Hayden Parry "helping" Brazil with his GM mosquitoes.
edit on 1-2-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Zika Outbreak Same Area Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Released. Coincidence?

“When it comes to killing humans, no other animal even comes close,” Bill Gates, whose foundation fights disease globally, has written.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 1-2-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

This is all great info but doesn't really address my comment. Apparently all that can be determined, right now, is that the brain development of the babies in question was affected/halted before brain fissures developed...hence the CDC recommendation that pregnant women in any trimester not travel to affected areas.

It did address your comments as I was showing you the size we talked about and the fetal development showing when major abnormalities happen.

Ok, let me be more specific: brain fissure start to appear at aprox. week 8. The first one is the longitudinal fissure at aprox. 8 weeks. The rest of the primary sulci develop between weeks 14 and 26.
Reference: Neural plasticity and cognitive development. By Styles et al 2012. Page 51

(EDIT: secondary sulci develop from week 30 and continue postnatal)
edit on 2-2-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Is so creepy

<< 1   >>

join