It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage girl 'made up' migrant rape claim that outraged Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Phew, that's a relief.

So we can forget about the hundreds of white German women who "claimed" they were sexually molested on NYE?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Lets say she made it all up. It seems that some people here take that as evidence that the economic migrants are now all innocent and wouldn't do anything like this.
Fortunately [or actually unfortunately] I have my own memory of a very scary incident involving a couple of young muslim youths, back in the 80s, which is all the evidence I need to know not to trust them.

Just in case you want to know. It was broad daylight, before lunch time, summer and plenty of people about.
I was sitting on a bench, minding my own business, dressed in trousers and a jacket.
Two turkish boys walked by and said something VERY unsavoury in turkish to me. It was clear that it was of a sexual nature due to their faces and gestures.

I looked up and said: "Uh? Can you repeat that in German to me?"

The answer came in a large flick knife that he held against my throat and shouting in turkish at me [seriously angry and very condescending].

Immediately a security guard from the nearby Department Store came over and the boys ran away. I was shaken and forever avoided young muslim men when alone. If they can do that in broad daylight, I am not taking any chances in the dark. And before anyone says that German boys would do the same, I can categorically say, no they don't unless they are mentally ill individuals.

That was 30 years ago and there were far less of them about. Now there are large groups, if anyone tells me that they are peace loving and women respecting, I won't believe a word they say.

Another story from a few years later involves gangs of north african male 'asylum seekers'. At the time there was a sudden influx of African asylum seekers, something we had never had before in such large numbers [1988]. Places I have walked before in the middle of the night alone were suddenly now 'no-go zones'.
I once [before I knew they were there] walked there, I feared for the worst.
I was offered drugs and 'ficki ficki' and there were about 20 of them, closing in on me, making sexual gestures. I ran back all the way and avoided the area forever when on my own.

These are not the only stories but the others include family and private stuff.

So again, if this girl made up the rape, she deserves whatever the law dishes out, but it doesn't suddenly change the behaviour of young migrant men into lovely, respectful human beings. Their whole culture is a danger to females, regardless of one girl. I don't need the news to tell me anything, I know from experience [and that of close friends and family].

What happened to you was wrong, shouldn't be tolerated and has no place in a civilised society. Unfortunately, sexual harassment is common here on an average weekend and it's far from being exclusive to muslims.

I spent many years working doors and have lost count of how many guys I've had to turf out that thought it was ok to get drunk and grope women.

I have no difficulty believing this is going on with refugees and they should be called out for it but it was going on in our own backyard before they ever arrived.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

what naive fool would say rape doesn't happen in any country? thats a poor argument

You have a dramatic climb in reported cases of rape and the majority is of a minority of people who happen to seek "asylum"

Obviously this is a clash of cultures and I still don't understand how we make excuses for these people after the west has made such strong steps to end violence towards women.

You want equality but also want backwards people to help spread a cultural Utopia. This is going take decades to change these people through education and generations saying "no!" to such backwards thinking
edit on 1-2-2016 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

The problem is assimilation. Europe was very naive to not include a good effort to assimilate these cultures into their own. Instead the extreme side of the left wanted multiculturalism at any cost. Now their are home grown terrorists and many Muslims don't even communicate with people outside their communities. There should have been a better effort to vet who was a refugee and who was sneaking in as well.

There is a serious problem with woman's subjugation within the ME culture. Many of the theocracies so not even consider rape a crime since woman are not free to move around without males. It's their fault if it happens.

Knowing this there should have been more effort to deal with this rather than shy away from talking about it.
edit on 1-2-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer
I spoke to 5 Germans 2 weeks ago and I was told that the immigrants are causing more crap then this.
All throughout Europe prostitutes, transvestites and gays are being beaten and beheaded.

Germans in general are tired of this crap and are getting ready to retaliate.

While this single story appears to be fiction, the rest of the crap happening isn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join