It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time To Dump The Trump and How We Can Do It!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You’re right. The idea that Trump has turned 100 percent around and is now a great guy for the downtrodden is unlikely.

Sure grid lock and business as usual is a bad thing but behind it all is politics…left/ right issues

Trump will only solve that if he turns left

If that’s the case, if he doesn’t turn out like a NAZI, then he may do some good.

But it’s unlikely because of Trumps bad nature

He’ll say a good thing on minute like stopping the trade deals then say he wants to steal Iraqi oil.

Do the Iraqi people deserve that?

Do innocent Muslims deserve to be punished because of a small Wahhabi sect of crazy Muslims?

Do millions of Mexican children deserve to be sent back to Mexico?

There skinning people alive over there

We can’t do that

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

Thank you, Gully. Glad you agree.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Bad nature indeed! More likely to turn out to be a Nazi than anything else. He won't be able to make Mexico build that wall for him either. When they refuse, he'll say" they aren't nice to me."

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

I have only one thing to say to Trump and that is YOU'RE FIRED!! Just hope the American people fire him BEFORE he is elected!

Right..
Then we get a Ted Cruz Catiline Oration.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

Bad nature indeed! More likely to turn out to be a Nazi than anything else. He won't be able to make Mexico build that wall for him either. When they refuse, he'll say" they aren't nice to me."

Yeah I wonder what Trump is going to do when Mexico tells him to go take a hike.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Cruz is almost as bad as Trump all right. Flat tax and carpet bomb the M.E. out of existence. Too bad Trump and Cruz can't eliminate each other. Then we can work on "Lets Dump the Bern."

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Oh gosh give us please all a break.

Millions of Mexican children? This how you call those over tattooed gangster raping, stealing and murdering? People that were not to suppose to be here in the first place - coming from a country that has the most benefit of sending / letting their invading people our country? No no .. sorry sir but I am all for immigration but in a meaningful and LEGAL way considering that I am an immigrant myself.

So we prevent Muslims to come here? Whats the problem with that? You don't like that? Well nobody has the RIGHT to enter the United States - it's a privilege and if we deem a certain region as dangerous that it's OUR RIGHT to prevent people entering OUR country - that most of them are Muslims is still not the main reason why we would stop people from that regions. It's been done over and over in history and it's not a BIG DEAL.

Trump might be radical, he might be all establishment but if just does 10% what he proposes, he would achieve 200% more success benefiting ALL of us than any of our standing politicians.

Everyone always pound on businesses, establishment, yada yada .. but miss the point that "THESE" businesses and people behind them are the ones creating jobs.

You should fear those who are anti-establishment - those are the ones destroying liberty, freedom and jobs for the sake that we might be all better - but forgetting the truth that the only ones benefiting from such a system is only themselves. Look at Obama.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Nothing wrong with getting rid of Mexican gangsters, terrorist Wahhabis, but you don’t blame a whole race or religion on the antics of a few.

If that were case the whole US is going to Hell for the past deeds of American settlers.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are defending him. Yes, Sanders was not corrupted, not bought by the elite's lobbyists and to this day does not accept their money. Trump only claims he doesn't accept his fellow elites money because he doesn't want to be told what to do but that doesn't translate into him ending corruption. Sanders wants to end it, Trump will embrace it.

Sanders is bringing hope and change, what is Trump bringing you? A wall? Banning Muslims? Continuing Big Brother? Good job supporting a fool, a corrupt fool who will destroy this country.

No point is debating a true believer. Enjoy your Bernie.

In my opinion, Trump would definitely be a change.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Right on Willtell!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Fire all of Mexico of course.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

I agree with some of your points such as the one about Obama. But there is no place for a Donald Trump on our political landscape, whether you call him establishment or anti establishment. An inarticulate racist bully is bad news regardless of the label.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Donald Trump is moving ever closer to nailing down the republican party nomination for president of the United States. This is so despite the fact that he is the most dangerous threat to our basic constitutional rights than any other political figure to come along in several generations.

I think Bernie Sanders is a much bigger threat to the Constitution not to mention Obama doesn't respect the Constitution at all. I don't see how you can possibly see Trump as a bigger threat than those two clowns, but I don't support Trump either. I just think you are wrong about the biggest threat(s).

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

When you've got the prospect of a Nazi running against a Communist, it really doesn't matter much who would be the greater danger. Either way it would spell disaster for our nation. Lets just hope it doesn't come to a Trump vs Sanders general election in November. If it does, in the words of the old song, "Mrs. Robinson," -- "any way you look at it, you lose!"

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You're gonna regret not having Trump in there by Hillary's third year. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Don't want either one of them but there really is nothing worse than Trump. He's a very dangerous megalomaniac!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20322676]kendix1960[/post

:up

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Right on!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I didn't see much truth in your rant...In fact, I didn't see any truth...

Trump's the only one out there who has a real and effective plan to bring jobs back to the 95,000,000 people who have given up looking for work which 'really' brings the number of unemployed to above 20%...

Trump is the only one out there who has a plan to get the illegals out of the US and save us hundreds of billions of dollars from welfare payments to these people...

Trump is the only one out there who is serious about keeping the terrorist muzlims out of our country...

Trump is the only one out there with the heart and plan to take care of our wounded veterans...

Trump is the only one out there who has a plan to make sure ALL Americans have medical coverage without going to a single payer scheme (BERNIE)...

Trump wants to take the oil from our enemies, sell it and give the proceeds to the thousands of wounded veterans and their families...

Trump is for free trade but he is the only one out there who is for 'fair' trade...Fair to the US, that is...

This is just part of the list...So what kind of person are you that you object to any one of these plans??? Your post is clearly intentionally filled with misinformation...What's your agenda???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join