It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time To Dump The Trump and How We Can Do It!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

Donald Trump is moving ever closer to nailing down the republican party nomination for president of the United States.

If so, it is because the electorate or, We the People, have chosen him.

This is so despite the fact that he is the most dangerous threat to our basic constitutional rights than any other political figure to come along in several generations.

That you suggest he should be taken down regardless of his popularity, seems to point to a disregard to the US Constitution.

I know people who like Trump. I also know those who like Cruz, Hillary and Sanders.
Is it my place, or yours, to seek to divide them from their choice, by installing contrary viewpoints over those who agree with them?

Not a single president has been loved by everyone. Never has worked that way and never will.
That is what makes our process work so well.

Time to step back, look in the mirror and take a deep breath.

Have a nice day

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I'll never understand how people don't think Trump is already in bed with TPTB. He's a god damn billionaire, do you really think he's running for the American people? Ponder this, TPTB put Trump in place as the "anti-establishment" candidate to counter the real anti-establishment candidate, Bernie Sanders.

How can someone be in congress for 30 and be anti-establishment?

hahahahahahahahaha

The World Health Organization is recommending Metamucil and a High fiber diet for those who want to "Dump the Trump". However they are very concerned about the amount of people who are "Feeling the Bern" and the resistance to our most advanced anti biotics.

The WHO strongly recommends using safe voting practices for those wishing to vote for Bernie Sanders!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The best and brightest have tried to come up with a strategy to knock Trump down off the pedestal, but they've all failed. My reasoning behind this is because people see Trump as someone who will be good for the economy. For decades he has been all over the media about how he is a genius business man that has made billions of dollars.

People associate trump with money, hence they automatically assume he is the best man for the job when it comes to the economy. If you want to beat Trump then you need to put up a candidate who outclasses Trump on his perceived knowledge of the economy.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I'll never understand how people don't think Trump is already in bed with TPTB. He's a god damn billionaire, do you really think he's running for the American people? Ponder this, TPTB put Trump in place as the "anti-establishment" candidate to counter the real anti-establishment candidate, Bernie Sanders.

I was just thinking about this the other day, they know the chatter of the anti establishment and found the perfect salesmen to parrot that. For what ever reason people think Trump is beyond saying things just because he know people want to hear it and it baffles me. Either they are willfully ignoring it, or don't understand how sales works.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20321651Thbbft

The worst thing he'd do is become a right wing fascist dictator and trample our first amendment rights. He is already barred from Great Britain and not welcome in Israel either. What a buffoon, but if he is elected, the joke will be on us! And it won't be a joke either.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I don't think of Trump as far right. In fact, a few of his views are more left than middle. The furthest right would probably be Paul.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I'm inclined to agree with you. But someone has to ask the tough questions before it's too late!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Great post OP. I took Metamucil and dumped the Trump too!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whatmakesyouright

I don't really care about the labels. Whatever you wish to call Trump, he is an inarticlate clown and bully utterly unqualified for the job seeks!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

Will you continue to violate our first amendment rights to free speech and assembly by forcing people out of your political rallies just because they disagree with you and heckle you? Why do you force a person out into the cold air simply because she is dressed differently than others in the crowd?

First amendment rights don't exist at a PRIVATE event. I just thought you should know that.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump has played the game. It's how Washington operates. You cannot survive for any length of time in congress or Washington and NOT be a player.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thanks again, Quantum12. Looks like we're on the same wave length!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

It's everybody's right and duty to speak out and express their views. Whether someone else does or doesn't agree with me is not what is important. What matters is not being afraid to put it out there. Isn't that what America is all about? I'm afraid that isn't how things would be if Trump becomes president. If he tramples dissent and free speech, it just won't be America anymore.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Lol.... Yawn..... This is what you sound like... " Trump is the devil incarnate!! " " the devil I tell you, the devil! "

Lol.. He is in no way any worse than any other politician in the race, the politicians just pretend like they don't mean some of the same things trump says, and they just hide their actions against protesters better.

Hillary has had many protesters silenced over the years.

Yet trump is worse?

You know he rents the venue right? That means every person there is a guest, and can be kicked out any time, just like a football game or a concert.... You don't have a right to say whatever you want on sombody else's nickel.

It is just a fact.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

It seems like you're telling me a fascist dictator isn't the devil incarnate. An awful large number of people didn't think Hitler was dangerous either until they realized way too late that he was!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It seems like you're telling me a fascist dictator isn't the devil incarnate. An awful large number of people didn't think Hitler was dangerous either until they realized way too late that he was!

Trump is a fascist dictator? Hmmmmm, maybe I will vote for Ted Cruz!

Lovely how the Hitler word pops out when people have nothing else left? If Trump doesn't do what he says? No biggy, the push for a One World Government will continue on.....

Funny thing? Doesn't matter who I or you vote for, they will be controlled or assassinated! To much money in the game at this point to for the elite to act like they give a damn about the serfs! Feudalism is back and stronger than ever!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Lol, OK

Hitler-failed artist
Hitler-member of racist Nazi party
Hitler-wrote mein compf, expressing his exact extreme views about race religion government etc.

Trump- successful business man
Trump- not really a member of any party or racist group.
Trump- wrote art of the deal, detailing how to get what you want in business, by being shrewd smart and ballsie

Ya I mean they are exact carbon copies of eachother, how didn't I see this before?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't have skin in this game, and I can't vote in the U.S. elections. However, here's my opinion: I think Trump scares the absolute crap out of both the Democrats and the Republicans. Why? Because he isn't bought and paid for and therefore can't be controlled. Uber scary.

I like that he apparently doesn't have a filter. I was disappointed watching the Democratic debates. I thought Hillary might have some jazz, but what I saw was her (and others) trying to fit canned answers into the questions. Trump just says what he thinks. He doesn't hesitate, and often his words are terrible gaffes. He doesn't appear to be trying to say what people want to hear.

I think Trump vocalizes many opinions that are not popular -- at least among people that won't admit to agreeing with them.

Voting for me in the past has been like choosing a juice to drink. Well, grapefruit isn't available, and pomegranate is too pricey, but I can live with orange juice. This time around, I'm truly glad that I can't vote, because I'm having difficulty identifying the 'lesser of evils.' At the time when President Obama was vying for the Democratic nomination, I was in favor of Hillary. I think that was her time and she was strong. When Obama was elected, I was hopeful. I feel disappointed. I think that Hillary's time has passed, that she's more in tune with those who financed her and I think it's time for something fresh.

I don't know who that 'fresh' is, but I hope that is what America gets.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

You'll learn to love the Trump. Especially when he starts stomping on heads, bringing about a U.S vision, born of the Trump's brain.

Be careful what you wish for... It's one thing to be tired of the status quo of our inside electorates, it's another to be totally blind and ignore the warning signs of a narcissistic character, the inability to take criticism, a track record of demeaning women, giving simple answer to complex problems, and the consistent tendency of bullying and name calling. If the warning signs are unheeded and the Donald is elected POTUS, God help us all.

I hope he proves us wrong, but if the warnings prove true, let that be a lesson to all who voted for him. Don't let you're anger and frustration fog your judgement of a person's character and leadership ability. It could cause some major internal problems and world conflicts for America in the not so distant future.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Come on it's going to be Bush or Hill in the end, Not that anybody likes it

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join