It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time To Dump The Trump and How We Can Do It!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to:maxen2004:

All efforts must be expended to deny Trump a victory in the June California Republican primary. That state has a huge delegate count that could put Trump over the top and secure the nomination for him before the July convention.

I therefore most strongly urge the good people of California to deliver an overwhelming rejection of the Hitler like megalomaniac, Donald Trump at the said June primary, and to vote for the person best able to turn things around and make our country strong and prosperous once again. It is my firm belief that Governor Kasich of Ohio is that person!
edit on 25-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Changed some words for clarity

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

" This is so despite the fact that he is the most dangerous threat to our basic constitutional rights than any other political figure to come along in several generations "

I Think you are Confusing Mr. Trump with President Obama here .

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I do see many similarities between Trump and Obama. Neither one of them have any respect for our Constitution whatsoever. We'll soon be rid of Obama but we certainly do not want to see Trump take Obama's place. Our Constitution has already taken more than enough abuse already!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

There are no similarities to Trump with Obama on policy. Trump is not out to kill the constitution. That is just rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sorry, matafuchs, but I simply do not agree. His racist attitude, his rhetoric against immigrants, and the active promotion of violence at his rallies against protesters all demonstrate a lack of respect for free speech and assembly guaranteed by the First Amendment, and also shows his disdain for the 14th Amendment , which guarantees all Americans the equal protection of the laws. Trump has even suggested getting rid of the latter because he doesn't like the Birth Right provision contained therein.

And his anti women attitude and promotion of violence is costing him dearly in the latest national polls where he now trails Clinton by 11%.

The Republican Party better deny the nomination to Trump and choose an electable nominee for President. Gov. Kasich of Ohio LEADS the dishonest Hillary by 11% and has a better chance to defeat her than any other candidate running for President today!

edit on 25-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: removed a word to avoid redundency

edit on 25-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: corrected msspelled word

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

"
" I do see many similarities between Trump and Obama. Neither one of them have any respect for our Constitution whatsoever "

What Examples could you present here that Show Mr. Trump has No Respect for the Constitution ? I Fail to see Mr. Trump Doing or Condoning such a thing .

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Your OP was the biggest load of crap I've read in months.

Donald Trump is more of a threat than the people who've already sold us out to corporate greed and the globalist agenda?

Worse than starting the what's happening in the Middle East?

No I think not.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

He has officially told his supporters to anything they want at the rallies and all the major magazines, news reports, and media have provided numerous examples of the violence at his rallies. The latest polls show a huge majority of Americans are turning against Trump for this and other reasons. I'm not going to do your research for you, Zanti.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I don't need you to do Research for me , I have also heard about them . My question to you was Please provide One Example that has been corroborated to be Factually True without being interpreted as such in a Bias way . Separate the Wheat from the Chaff sort of speak , you get it ?
edit on 25-3-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I don't need you to do Research for me , I have also heard about them . My question to you was Please provide One Example that has been corroborated to be Factually True without being interpreted as such in a Bias way . Separate the Wheat from the Chaff sort of speak , you get it ?

Link

“We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what’s happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way. Somebody will say, ‘Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.’ These are foolish people. We have a lot of foolish people.”

Freedom of speech does not equate to foolishness.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm helping Trump. He is the only one who wants to fight the entrenched and VERY CORRUPT in congress and the senate. All the rest are going crazy because they see their gravy train being derailed.
I'm going to help see them derailed.
GO Trump! (Hurray)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The N.S.A. has the Power Already to do such a thing . First , from the National Security Act of President Harry S. Truman in 1947 , and it's Revision in 2001 by then President George W, Bush with the Patriot Act . How is Mr. Trump somehow Violating Americans Right to Free Speech if it's Condition is Overwritten by National Security Concerns by Law ?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You like Trump and I know him for the potential dictator that he is. His racism and egomania will destroy America. Case Closed. Lets move on!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

" You like Trump and I know him for the potential dictator that he is. His racism and egomania will destroy America. Case Closed. Lets move on!
"

It's Not a matter of Like , it''s a Matter of what is Best for the Country RIGHT NOW . I am not going to ask you to change your Personal Views of Mr, Trump , but I would ask you to Think a Little Deeper about the Problems we Face , and the most Logical Solutions to Solving them . MOVED ON..................

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

not to mention that he also said a court should be available to issue warrants on a case by case basis for access to meta data collected. He is against policy that targets US citizens and phone in warrants without oversight.

His focus is on NON US CITIZENS, not protected by the constitution, and SPECIFICALLY focused on TERRORISM. Obama expanded the definition to include everyone else based on things like having too much cash or gold on hand.

Trump has been vocal against these executive orders and would not follow suit.

Trump is for a strict interpretation of the US constitution, very much in line with an anti-Federalist.

edit on 3 25 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 25 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

not to mention that he also said a court should be available to issue warrants on a case by case basis for access to meta data collected. He is against policy that targets US citizens and phone in warrants without oversight.

His focus is on NON US CITIZENS, not protected by the constitution, and SPECIFICALLY focused on TERRORISM. Obama expanded the definition to include everyone else based on things like having too much cash or gold on hand.

Trump has been vocal against these executive orders and would not follow suit.

Trump is for a strict interpretation of the US constitution, very much in line with an anti-Federalist.

Well , if that is the case , then a lot of people are being misinformed when it comes to Questioning Mr. Trumps Political Stance on this Issue .

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The N.S.A. has the Power Already to do such a thing . First , from the National Security Act of President Harry S. Truman in 1947 , and it's Revision in 2001 by then President George W, Bush with the Patriot Act . How is Mr. Trump somehow Violating Americans Right to Free Speech if it's Condition is Overwritten by National Security Concerns by Law ?

Quite the logic - and for what it's worth I don't believe in restriction of free speech reasonable, especially when enacted by the federal government for "national security purposes."

I agree with you - the only difference is that I do not agree with continuing to restrict/suppress freedom of speech - or any other freedom, for that matter - just because it's already happened.

To put it bluntly - Trump has expressed his support of continuing draconian legislature, that I believe is detrimental and has slowly guided our nation from freedom to fascism.

I'll be honest - I don't feel like finding the link for you, but did you hear what Trump had to say regarding libel laws and suing journalists?

Trump also has spoken regarding the ease of "buying and placing politicians," and yet he is somehow representing we the people and not D.C.?

I'm just not buying it - the lifelong "celebrity," and reality television star - who has vowed support for Hilary and Bill Clinton, has donated to their foundation, and attended familial events - and now suddenly he is opposed to her?

I'm just not buying this scripted WWE-style media frenzy regarding Trump being an "outsider," and "anti-establishment."

The moment I saw the words "anti-establishment," on a mainstream "news," channel was the moment I realized for myself - beyond a doubt - that there is more happening behind the scenes, if you will.

Ron Paul is anti-establishment. Audit the federal reserve, abolish the federal income tax, isolationist military foreign policy - he was hardly mentioned on media outlets. Trump, however, is being covered tremendously... and being that he has dabbled in reality television - again, I'm just not buying what he is selling.

The only thing I can say Donald has accomplished, is bitch slapping America and waking some people up. Perhaps he isn't how I perceive him to be, but I do not see him to be an honorable and trustworthy man.

People is positions such as him don't typically get there by taking the straight and narrow, and although I certainly could be way off base with my comments, inviting and electing a man such as Donald Trump to POTUS is not a sound combination.

The man mocked a disabled reporter and in a truly shameless manner, and I suppose I'll be canned for being "PC," but I just don't see the appeal of a presidential candidate who does such things while having media present that travels internationally. I'll be honest - the act itself doesn't bother me that much, the fact that he did so - and knowing all well that all eyes were on him, really makes me shake my head at the state of affairs in today's political system.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

He has officially told his supporters to anything they want at the rallies and all the major magazines, news reports, and media have provided numerous examples of the violence at his rallies. The latest polls show a huge majority of Americans are turning against Trump for this and other reasons. I'm not going to do your research for you, Zanti.

While Trump has always lost in the national election polls to Sanders or Clinton the numbers now are getting huge. Clinton right now is polling higher over Trump than any two candidates since Reagan took 49 stares in 1984. Women its seems have had enough of him and are making this thing into a route. On the plus side for the GOP if they end up with Trump as their nominee his defeat is going to be one for the history books and he will be completely politicaly irrelevant after. Of the GOP might be as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

" I'll be honest - I don't feel like finding the link for you, but did you hear what Trump had to say regarding libel laws and suing journalists? "

Defamation Of Character is a Criminal Offense . The Media must abide by the Same Laws the People do . Mr. Trump was just Pointing that Out there .

Who is your Alternative to Mr. Trump then as President ? It would have to be Someone who will Inherit a Boat Load of Problems facing our Nation today and have the Ability to somehow Solve them . Last time i checked , no one presently Fits that Bill running for the Highest Office in the Land . Trump is the Next Best Thing to someone like that IMO .

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Does it make you Feel Better that a Criminal such as Hillary is Polling higher than Mr. Trump among People Without a Freakin' Clue Voters ? Do you actually Believe that will Still be the case come November 2016 ? Who knows , Hillary could be Indited and in Jail by then .

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 26-3-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: added link

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join