It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz’s Iowa Mailers Are More Fraudulent Than Everyone Thinks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here is the version for Congress

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

This guy doesn't apologize for anything he says or does.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: eisegesis
A choice not to vote is a vote not to support the choices.

How's that working out for you?

I'm sure after this election year, everything will change and 'better candidates' will arise. right?

Nothing is intended to "work out" for me as I have no expectations from candidates I never voted for. My right to withhold my vote reserves my power instead of empowering another. As one who believes in election fraud, a vote that lacks confidence can still be manipulated where as a nonexistent vote cannot. Just don't look to me when your candidate doesn't "work out" for you. I had no part in that process.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: schuyler

Does this idiot really think this will garner him votes?

Yes, he does. Apparently there was a Yale-based study that showed these "shaming" mailers actually resulted in a greater turnout. The same kind of thing was used by Obama last election, and Rubio used a much milder form of it (more general and without the false data.) The Cruz campaign prides itself on using data-based decision making, i.e.: Decisions based on metrics.

So the issue really becomes: Is the backlash started by pissed off voters greater than any "positive" (I use that term with sarcasm) effect of these mailers? People aren't liking this tactic much, but the only ones who count this go around are Iowa caucus attendees.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here's the Rubio similar. I love the address. It says "or current resident"

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't think Cruz has anything to worry about. Didn't his dad say that Cruz was chosen by God to lead America? GOD...now that's some pretty stiff competition. I don't think even Trump can compete with that.

www.patheos.com...

It's pretty simple really. If he wins, maybe there's something to his religion. If he loses, it proves it's nothing more than a cult. We get to find out within a year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join