It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Muslim Terrorist - Al Qaeda officer arrested in Greece

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It happened today, during paper checks from my country into Turkey, they detected one wanted criminal for the newly formed Islamic state named Mirsad Bektašević. There is also a Wikipedia CV for his past! en.wikipedia.org...

The Hellenic police found along with guns and swords for beheading - 3.600 Syrian pounds, 2 mobile phones that intelligence is scanning right now, 4.400 Swedish money, 1250 Euros and 600 American dollars. He was also accompanied by one more scum, named Al Hasani Amer from Yemen. Their final destination was Syria - ISIS to deliver some military equipment.

link

For the records, this criminal created videos HOW TO make bombs in the past, he was also arrested in the UK, but British set him free and he also made some videos threatening USA capital office.

The video bellow is a very old document video for 16 seconds, him making bombs...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Way to go Greece!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Worrying thing is where has he come from before Greece?

And as per my thread below ranting how I will hold our politicians in UK responsible if anything happens in our Country yet again is further evidence of the incompetence in UK the fact that we had him and let him go!

Wouldnt be at all surprised if he has travelled backwards and forwards through Europe undetected for months handing out weapons and orders to terror cells in EU and still Europe do nothing about people still coming in and for the most part are unvetted. Spring is around the corner and the numbers are predicted to be higher than last year and in 12 months no organised plan has been put together for the security of Europe's citizens. It makes me so angry!

If the Leaders feel unable to deal with the dangers then I suggest they resign and put normal citzens with half a brain in their place!a reply to: Ploutonas

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
they found 2 mobile phones and police will check the calls he did. He also had lots of Swedish money and Euros, it's an indication.

I think he is already convicted for 15 y jail in another country and he was vanished from 2013-14, as an ISIS fighter. The wikipedia link I included have all his past. He is a celebrity.

Edit : New data.. They travel from Monaco with original swedish passports and lived for a few days in Athens. Then they took the train moved in Alexantrupolis and got arrested there. They don't give any answers during their interrogation taken by the police.

I wonder how is it possible with such records, be allowed to get an original passport. In my country if we have record we don't... lol
edit on 31-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Two more jihadists arrested today in Alexandrupolis , they are both Iraqis and they tried to smuggle sniper stuff...

link
edit on 13-2-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thank you for the info... For everyone captured you have to wonder how many are walking free ? I guess killing and maiming in a country by religious zealots/warriors of Allah, is acceptable by those who want them in.. Absolute stupidity.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Is this in response to the EU call for Greece to tighten its borders do you think?

If that is the case you have to wonder, what was getting through before the suddenly conscious effort was made?

Am I the only one who is tired of being a political pawn, having to live with the decisions made by bureaucrats for their own ends?

Tighten your bloody borders linky

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Every country radical Muslims invade, I mean emigrate, becomes a rainbow sunshine bubble gum paradise...

I mean, sure you may get stoned, raped, jailed or killed if you are gay, a woman or a non-Muslim....but let's not split hairs..

Hilary's husband made a great call nearly 2 decades ago arming the "ethnic Albanians"....so they raped entire towns of women...again, let's not split hairs...

Indonesia is cracking down on gay emojis and caning homosexuals...if that's not enlightened then I don't know what is....

So here's to the magic dude in the sky whose primary voice was a pedophile...raise your beers everyone...oh wait, that offends their magic moon God so raise your lemonade...

Repeat after me: Muslims are super peaceful and very progressive in their sensibilities...if you say it enough it's true right???

-Christosterone
edit on 13-2-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Those zergs in both cases tried to enter turkey from the EU. So the question should be vise verse, "imagine what EU is hiding under the rug". And another thing worth of mentioning, they always travel by two... All those ISIS videos, most of them are blond (germanics, brits, americans).

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

How they got into the EU first is an issue, free travel within the EU is a fact, it isn't really a chicken and an egg thing here. They were caught leaving but how did they get in in the first place?

I agree that all of our countries have blame to take.

How they were undetected in Europe is important.

But my original point still stands. If this is a response to the EU warning to Greece it makes me mad that now "more can suddenly be done".

Do you see what I am getting at?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I dont think the arrests of jihadists has anything to do with it. Because Alexandroupolis is not a hotspot. All those illegal immigrants come by boats into our islands. Eu is asking more controls for those who move by boats. In a personal opinion, all those who come, they are not true syrians or war victims. They are economic immigrants monguls from iraqi, pakistani, etc and among them, many jihadists from within syria but not syrian citizens. Syrian citizens stay there and fight for their country.

as for the EU is very hypocritic, they caused the opening of the borders, Merkel is welcoming them, not us. IMF and EU commission as a part of the programs, was to minimize our securities in our defenses costs. If there is no defenses and we also have a Merkel welcoming all those zergs, thats the result.

If you trully believe that EU wants more control in the borders and restrictions, then why they force my country with threats, to open more hotspots? Its more logical to open more military camps than hotspots, is it? Maybe they want more controls in order to find out WHO HAS more money, in order to give him free pass into germany and robe him, drain all their money.

When I finished my military service, the army had control over the borders and we have had about 1-2 boats per month!!! Shengen removed the military control and from 2008 this is the result! All military camps shut down near the coasts and the problem is escalated the last 2 years and today we have more or less 10-20 boats per day.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

I wonder how is it possible with such records, be allowed to get an original passport. In my country if we have record we don't... lol

Also Greek government protects and hides known terrorist .

Typical hypocrisy in action or total ignorance of Greek Government's dirty laundry from sponsoring terrorism.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432
the video doesnt prove where the fake passports comming from and I am sure all countries have people most of them which are iraqis and pakistanis who craft fake passports. In our hotspots they are daily reports for fake passports, that means turkey gives them fake passports? No way hotspots to give passports and then declare them as fake.

The video also reports "fake passports from Syria".

ps: Also the man in the video who claims to be a Syrian, he has nothing in common with syrian characteristics. lol Its exactly what I ve said in my prev comment. Syrians fight for their country, here we get those who "claim to be syrians".

The video does not say anything about greek passports.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Greece sponsors Kurdish terrorists .

It is rather ignorant to claim otherwise.

greece is a terrorist supporting nation , like many others .

Pot , meet cattle .

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

We are the terrorists? You are so funny...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

We are the terrorists? You are so funny...

Law says so I am afraid .

If you harbour and protect a known international terrorist and give him Greek Passport , well your nation is the supporter of Kurdish Terrorists , evidence is available by simple google search .

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

By reading your comments, also our breaking news in our media, I realize your statements. Your government declared war few hours ago to Kurds within Syria is it? Also Russian aircrafts patrolling the area in any case your government makes a bold move... (??). link (the word TEMPORARY is google translate mistranslation, it means BREAKING NEWS) also english www.dailysabah.com...

But I believe this topic is not for your "patriotic" extravaganza. This topic is for the arrest of 2 isis/jihadist members. Or you came to riot for their human rights.

I have this topic for Kurds if you are interested www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

But I believe this topic is not for your "patriotic" extravaganza. This topic is for the arrest of 2 isis/jihadist members. .

I think topic is about your patriotic fears above anything else .

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Greece sponsors Kurdish terrorists .

It is rather ignorant to claim otherwise.

greece is a terrorist supporting nation , like many others .

Pot , meet cattle .

The Kurds are some the ones who have the ballons to give it to daesh they should be better supported as they deserve more support..
Terrorists mainly in the eyes of some Turks who have mistreated these peoples for many years..

thekurdishproject.org...

Many Kurds are not running to Europe they are fighting your and our Enemy. ( Yazidis remember those )

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Here is photographs from the equipment this iraqi zergs tried to smuggle into turkey

link

You dont have to translate it just the pictures and overall
18 guns with ribbed barrels and each one carried a magazine, of which six have brought custom shutters, while the remaining 12 have brought closures to another packaging. Also 27.250 cartridges caliber 22 mm, 12,500 cartridges caliber 5.5 mm. In the possession of the arrested person were approximately US $ 400, £ 2,000 Turkey 10,000 Iraqi dinars and two mobiles.

The second arrested person brought about 900 euros and five mobile phones. Heavy weapons found during the investigation carried out in the car. More specifically they found four rifles, rifles caliber 5.5 mm, approximately 200,000 cartridges caliber 22 mm and eight telescopic sights.
edit on 14-2-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join