It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The post box in Bermuda numbered 666 which receives Google profits worth £8BILLION a year

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I take advantage of every tax break I can get. I expect them to as well. What we need are laws making it so tax money gets to where it should go.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
I also do not belive in the devil but i certaintly do recognize the meaning of its symbols and motives to use it.

Really? What does that number make you want to do? Sacrifice a virgin? Chuck a puppy in a microwave?

More soi find it rather ironic and to say the least strange that a Mason who's cult is based and founded on symbolism and secrecy...

Actually, the symbolism of Masonry is not secret and I would be happy to discuss any of them with you.

...and use symbolism to convey and keep secrets and messages "Pooh-Pooh's" at symbolism like this and shrubs it off as meaningless "nothing to see here" attitude because you claim that you personaly dont believe in this particular one.

The symbols of Masonry are not what is secret. The real 'secrets' are the five handshakes and passwords we use during the degrees.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I take advantage of every tax break I can get. I expect them to as well.

You must worship the Devil or something.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A few years ago when I used play on PokerStars I noticed that their cheques were from a 666 address too and I thought that was weird.
I wonder if there's anything to it but it's most likely coincidence.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

More talk about 666 being used
Less about tax laws
Please

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join