It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary speaks in half-empty room, media camera angle makes it appear crowded

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I really despair for American politics and the people who actually make observations as per the OP. Is it really significant that the room was half empty. What counts is what she says.

Which is why the room was half empty , because of the things she has said and done.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras
a reply to: UnBreakable

I just saw some pics of this, berney looked more like a rock concert.

Hillary's crowd looked... Well, like a crowd of people I would expect Hillary to draw, tiny.

Not to discount the numbers he's pulling at his events, but he did literally give the address you saw pictures of right after a concert.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Happened here in Columbus, OH to Hillary a couple months ago. I have pictures of it.

I can't post them for some reason, ATS won't open the window for me to post pictures from my uploads. It's been like that for a few months now. Weird.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
She's a joke, deserves jail over a run for the presidency

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

I just saw some pics of this, berney looked more like a rock concert.

Hillary's crowd looked... Well, like a crowd of people I would expect Hillary to draw, tiny.

Might I add ugly and drooling

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
All of the Democrats use these tricks and the media goes along with them. When they were doing the Town Hall meetings on Obama Care, the Unions were paying their members to take a day off and get bused in to the meeting.

A few years ago Pelosi was in town and I happened to be at a conference that was held in the same building. When our meeting was over we were held up because of "security concerns". When we were finally allowed to leave, we were directed to take a different route than the one we used when we came in. We came out of the building right behind where Pelosi was having a news conference. Later that day on the local evening news the headline was "Thousands Come To Hear Pelosi". I still believe that we were held up and made to take the other way out to make it look like we had all come to hear Pelosi's speech.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

On topic, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to quote from another post of mine. Guess I'll find out.

"Anyone who doesn't believe that the government uses crisis actors is a fool, in my opinion. You know they use plants during their campaigns, you know they use plants with questions during "town halls" and you know there are those...especially on the left...willing to lie and do virtually anything to support their "leaders". They pay or convince people to stand behind them during speeches, they pay real actors and musicians to show up at their parties to make it look like they have high-ranking, entertainment friends. The whole political scene is about paying or convincing someone to "show up" for the politician's personal benefit.

So crisis actors?...that's obvious. This particular video?...don't know, don't care. Don't you know we pay civilians overseas during war and other battles to show support for our actions on camera? Even if it is just "hand out these candy bars to the kids while CNN is filming". Not that they have to trick any of the media (except Fox News) because the media would do anything and tell any lie for the current administration. And on to the media...it is typical to ask people to stand "over there" while being filmed while at the same time, not knowing that the reporter is saying something they may not, or don't agree with...making it look like they support it. And how about busing people in for big events? Happens all the times, especially with political events."

Quoted from my post on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/1/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It's unfortunate that you don't get to see all of the things politicians do to make it appear they have more support or draw bigger crowds. Not only do they do things like this, but they also deliberately have the venues set rooms under their capacity and when it becomes full, they have them bring the rest of the chairs.

That makes it appear as though they had to bring in extra seating to accommodate their popularity. And, yes, Republicans do it as well. These little tricks are not just a Democrat or Republican thing.

Also, I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you believe Hillary does not have support. Yesterday Hillary had a rally at a High School on the South Side of Des Moines and not only was the auditorium completely full, there was a line outside the door that went a block to the west and two blocks south.

She has support out there.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We're going to get the candidate TBTB want us to have, and it's been that way for over 150 years.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Been there, seen it.

Took my kids to see Obama as an educational exercise back in 2008.

My then 8 year old found two things hilarious:

1) he didn't say anything of substance

2) they stuffed everyone in like sardines for the cameras but the venue was mostly empty

We've laughed about that a lot over the years. We also laugh that they took great pains to place me, a white mom of 3, next to a similar-age black woman with 3 kids. Little did they know she and I had a good laugh at all the jockeying they did to sandwich us together.

Also, no outside sides of any kind were allowed.

Those "homemade signs" you see? Nope. Homemade, maybe, by the campaign insiders. If you're just visiting they don't want you to be off message.

I told my son, he'd just seen the next president before it happened. Not because I believed in Obama, but because I just knew his whole narrative would strike a chord. The PR was just too good with nothing to meaningfully counter it. And coming off 8 years of Bush? No brainer.

I'm still glad I took the kids. It was a great lesson in reality.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It would be too expensive to pay for a full room.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable>>> Anybody else think that Bill is actually hurting Hillary? He's gotten so old looking and nobody like a creepy dirty old man. And she's so nasty that nobody thinks their marriage isn't a complete sham and that hurts her. Its like a TV comedy where two very nasty people stay married and do nothing but fight each other.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: UnBreakable>>> Anybody else think that Bill is actually hurting Hillary? He's gotten so old looking and nobody like a creepy dirty old man. And she's so nasty that nobody thinks their marriage isn't a complete sham and that hurts her. Its like a TV comedy where two very nasty people stay married and do nothing but fight each other.

Funny you mention that. Did you see Bill last night standing behind Hillary when she arrogantly gave her victory speech in Iowa while the outcome was still up in the air? It looks like he has one foot in the grave. He looks very unhealthy. He might not make it till election day.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yeh but its not a leftist media, its right, and far right. With the same attitude that most of the people if treated and guided, like children will do what they are told to do, the sad fact is that most people will comply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join