It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary speaks in half-empty room, media camera angle makes it appear crowded

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The leftist media, especially CNN (Clinton News Network), must be truly afraid of the crowds Bernie is drawing. They have to portray their anointed one, Hillary, as speaking to large audiences also, through video manipulation. Though this isn't a new phenomena by any means, it's still interesting to see how the media leads the sheeple astray who get all their news from the big three and cable news only.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I just saw some pics of this, berney looked more like a rock concert.

Hillary's crowd looked... Well, like a crowd of people I would expect Hillary to draw, tiny.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

This isn't surprising, considering her ex-boss is talking lately
to town halls of what's described as "standing-room only"...
yeah, like outside with signs and war paint.

I think it's time to drop out for a few days and make a
Photoshop macro that will cut and re-paste chairs with
what look like people in them instead of empties...
but with different clothes, to make them look unlike
"Hey you wore my Givanchy tonight too!"
I'll call it the [alt]-[F3] or CGI redo-- standing for computer-
generated IDIOT-- but with random rags on. I'll be rich...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign is in full-throttle mode.

They will be super-accelerating all their PR/BS-propaganda damage control because of the email exposures.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Laughable at best. I was looking at Billary threads earlier; staggering how many things she has illegally done in the past (just couple of yrs or so) & even more staggering how many people still believe she is a good candidate for POTUS -

This story bar none, is just hallarious - fool us once,,,,,,,,

S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Happens all the time.

Camera angles are always used to make those types of things look bigger than they are.

Sporting events are a good example of this.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The only thing worse than a republican is a democrat who votes for Hillary!

Pardon the hyperbole.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The corporate media is really worried that H will lose, the corps have a lot of money involved with the outcome of this election.

If Sanders wins the corps and wall street will have to pay taxes, it has been many decades since they paid their fair share.

We all know the corps love Hillary!

And anyone with a brain knows why the corps love her!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Blimey, are you really that naive. I have been on a couple of TV programs and you wouldn't believe the falseness. I would recommend everybody has to be in the audience of at least one TV show in their life. This would open your eyes that the media is only after one thing, ratings, ratings and more ratings. As ratings equates to money.
I was once on a show where the director said he hadn't got enough shots of people clapping. Now as I was on the show I was on camera a lot. Now you have to smile and clap for them to get more footage, but the killer is when you've smilled and clapped for a good 5 minutes(just try that for yourselves) it gets a mite false.
It's all an illusion, you just have to read between the lines.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Happens all the time.

Camera angles are always used to make those types of things look bigger than they are.

Sporting events are a good example of this.

The opposite happens, too. Sometimes, protests and other crowds are cropped so they appear smaller, less ethnically diverse, or more controversial (like, focusing on the weirdo signs).

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That stuff happens all the time, it doesn't matter which way. TV needs to get the good shots. It's the guy in the video here who trying to make political capital out of it...he's not the honest John, probably a campaign manager for the opposition thinking he's got a new angle...laughs.
edit on 31-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hillary’s got no enthusiasm behind her candidacy.

She has got to get a theme behind her that can draw some fire from her voters or she may loose.

She should take up some overriding theme.

She should go after the GOP philosophy of austerity or something or she may as well take Bernie’s anti-banker theme but that’s hard to do when she’s got all that money behind her.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I really despair for American politics and the people who actually make observations as per the OP. Is it really significant that the room was half empty. What counts is what she says.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
In the mean time Bernie is a rock star on c-span. You just have to see it for yourself. He was marvelous. The venue was standing room only... totally packed.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No one is there because of what she says...

a reply to: paraphi

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm going to join the Hillary 2016 campaign.

Because I hate America.

/sarc

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You know the excuse will be due to security purposes or something stupid. Maybe even that she has had threats on her life and this is the precursor to the false claims that will come. This is however a disgrace and kind of scary that these things are happening and seem to be accelerating with no consequence.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If she went out in front of real crowds of people she would get booed off the stage,

Another example,

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton gets booed at Marc Anthony concert

Source
edit on 31-1-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE
Are you talking about the recent rally in Iowa City? S anders scores biggest crowd yet at University of Iowa

University officials put the crowd count at about 3,900, though the campaign said that number was closer to 5,000. Either way, students stood outside for hours to get in Saturday night. And many more were turned away.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I really despair for American politics and the people who actually make observations as per the OP. Is it really significant that the room was half empty. What counts is what she says.

And obviously enough people don't care what she has to say as warranted by the small crowd. Therefore the leftist media feels it has to enhance the perceived size of the audience to give the impression what she has to say is resonating with a larger population.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join