It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quetzalcoatl and Jesus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
"What is a Baktun? It is a period of 144 000 days—a number or figure also associated not only with those to be saved at the ‘end of time’, but also with the number of blocks used in building the Great Pyramid of Giza."

Isn't this the same amount of Nadis we have in our bodies? If so, then the bible is like a guide book for us to open our souls.. As well as Quetzalcoatl's "story". If not.. Continue hoping their returns.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
"What is a Baktun? It is a period of 144 000 days—a number or figure also associated not only with those to be saved at the ‘end of time’, but also with the number of blocks used in building the Great Pyramid of Giza."

That's 144,000 days compared to 144,000 people compared to over 2 million blocks In the Great pyramid

originally posted by: luciferslightIsn't this the same amount of Nadis we have in our bodies?

No

originally posted by: luciferslight If so, then the bible is like a guide book for us to open our souls.. As well as Quetzalcoatl's "story". If not.. Continue hoping their returns.

What return are we waiting for this time, the Mc Rib ?

and dude, you forgot the song

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
If you try to find a source for HER statement, you will find it either leads back to Sitchin (and from there it leads nowhere, since he made the information up) or that it has no source.

The first time I saw this claptrap about Quentzalcoatl, it came from Billy Meier.

Harte

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

How could Meier create claptrap with only one hand...?

that could be a ufology Koan... heh

eta: and to clarify, as I really despise Meier and what he did to some friends, I think he IS/WAS chock full of hooey.. .but I thought what I typed was funny.

edit on 1/31/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

You bummed me out

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You bummed me out

but its a great song

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

You bummed me out

but its a great song

How is this information not considered to be off topic?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Quetzalcoatl is Thoth.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smokey0
Quetzalcoatl is Thoth.

Yes, either an imaginary god was another imaginary god, or Sitchin lied for profit and you didn't bother to check any facts

originally posted by: beenharmed

How is this information not considered to be off topic?

A bactun is 144,000 days, the song was called 144,000
Whereas what you've been posting here is a load of nonsense that only exists in your imagination

do you see the difference ?

edit on 1-2-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
While the question here can only be answered with evidence of such visitations, I think the matter is quite plausible.

The apparent visitation of Egyptians within the Rio Grande, and many Ancient Messages left in the Americas, in Ohgam, Libyan, Hebrew, and Nordic Runes, shows one thing for certain, Old World - New World, maybe really Old World - Old World

Bring into that, Ancient Peoples such as the Sea Peoples, the Phoenicians, that plied the marine merchant trade and at one point where chartered vessels of King Solomon suggests Navigation of the Seas was not only occurring after coming out of the Dark Ages, but happening long before entering into the Dark Ages.

Joseph of Arimathea, who would have been Jesus's Uncle, is reportedly well to do as well as being a Tin Merchant that mined in Britian. There are some Traditions that have a young Jesus was there as well.

Some others Traditions have him visiting in the Far East, which could also have been accomplished sailing on one of his Uncles Vessels

Sure, it doesn't have the evidence you can pickup and feel, but the premise Jesus visiting and teaching anyone who would listen, is something noted within the Scriptures, when as a child he was teaching the Scribes and Pharisees within the Temple. Throw in the Lore found in various global locals, and the accessibility to a mode of transport, and there is no reason to suggest, the Americas are out of the question as a place he could have visited during those missing years of his life.

One thing is clear. He didn't live in Judea at all during those years. His Cousin, John the Baptist, did not even know Jesus when Jesus's life picked up around the age of 30. He was living somewhere.

It is also strange, how the Welcome of the Spaniards went. They did not view White Bearded Man as something to fear, and seemed to be awaiting such a return, arriving in the same manner as he left? Via the Ocean.

Personally, I do feel Jesus did visit the People in Central America, and the symbology and associations are valid considerations, but that's just personally.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shane
The apparent visitation of Egyptians within the Rio Grande

What are you using as proof that Egyptians visited the Rio Grande? (there's ample proof that they did NOT visit the Americas)

and many Ancient Messages left in the Americas, in Ohgam, Libyan, Hebrew, and Nordic Runes, shows one thing for certain, Old World - New World, maybe really Old World - Old World

Or you may have gotten some information from a website where folks were making things up. Ogham runes were not developed until 600 AD, and their use was as an alphabet for the Celtic language. It was developed by Catholic priests (as you can find out if you check Wikipedia.) There are a few genuine Nordic runes in North America, but many of the reported "runes" are complete hoaxes. Which ones were you thinking of?

As to the Libyans... they didn't use runes. Ever. The few who could write used Egyptian hieroglyphs and then Greek and Roman script and finally Arabic.

Bring into that, Ancient Peoples such as the Sea Peoples, the Phoenicians, that plied the marine merchant trade

...the Sea Peoples (Hyksos) were not ocean-going people. They're simply groups of Canaanites who got to Egypt overland. No ocean based invasion of Egypt ever occurred. (you can google Hyksos)

and at one point where chartered vessels of King Solomon suggests Navigation of the Seas was not only occurring after coming out of the Dark Ages, but happening long before entering into the Dark Ages.

I think you may have stumbled across a few "history lite" pages where some basic school text information from the 1950's has been dumped and misinterpreted. The Mediterranean Sea was fully navigated long before that, as were smaller seas. However, the Atlantic Ocean and Pacific Ocean (which you may be confusing for a Sea) were not navigable except across short stretches of water (Alaska to Russia, Europe to Greenland to Americas)

Joseph of Arimathea, who would have been Jesus's Uncle, is reportedly well to do as well as being a Tin Merchant that mined in Britian. There are some Traditions that have a young Jesus was there as well.

Invented by British nationalists in the 1800 - the British Israelite movement. They're an interesting topic to google because they made up a number of wild tales that still circulate today.

It is also strange, how the Welcome of the Spaniards went. They did not view White Bearded Man as something to fear, and seemed to be awaiting such a return, arriving in the same manner as he left? Via the Ocean.

As others have said, this was a tale made up by the later Spanish priests to make converting the Indians to Christianity easier.

edit on 1-2-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The Feathered Serpent was a prominent supernatural entity or deity, found in many Mesoamerican religions. It was called Quetzalcoatl among the Aztecs, Kukulkan among the Yucatec Maya, and Q'uq'umatz and Tohil among the K'iche' Maya. The double symbolism used in its name is considered allegoric to the dual nature of the deity, where being feathered represents its divine nature or ability to fly to reach the skies and being a serpent represents its human nature or ability to creep on the ground among other animals of the Earth, a dualism very common in Mesoamerican deities.[1]

So the next question I have would be: isn't that pretty?
They picture their gods like they wrote. Didn't they use pictogramms to spell? As in tongue+tree means toe, not really but somehow what the beginning of the symbol sounds like forms the word? Is it actually translated?
All their books got burned didn't they?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You're in for a RUDE awakening if you think Thoth is imaginary. He's an Annunaki daemon and is very real. These Mayans didn't get their knowledge from #ing thin air.

edit on 1-2-2016 by Smokey0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
I gave you a star, but the Hyksos were not the Sea Peoples.

As far as no ocean invasion, the Sea People were (reportedly) turned back when they invaded - by sea: en.wikipedia.org...

Harte

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smokey0
You're in for a RUDE awakening if you think Thoth is imaginary. He's an Annunaki daemon and is very real.

As real as any other Egyptian god, Anunnaki, or daemon.,

In other words, imaginary.

originally posted by: Smokey0These Mayans didn't get their knowledge from #ing thin air.

That is so true. They got their knowledge from the Olmec.

Harte

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The infallible scientists are now saying dinosaurs had feathers. Obviously the meso-americans (along with the chinese and other cultures) were observing a feathered serpentine creature. Does anyone else see this connection? Or should I just put my head back in the sand?

Also, Marduk is part of the Babylonian trap - He fought Tiamat the dragonness but is, to this day, refuting the existence of dragons on conspiracy internet forums.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The infallible scientists are now saying dinosaurs had feathers. Obviously the meso-americans (along with the chinese and other cultures) were observing a feathered serpentine creature. Does anyone else see this connection? Or should I just put my head back in the sand?.

Quetzalcoatl is named after the quetzal bird, who's feathers were a sign of kingship, so you should probably go back to the beach, because the dinosaurs were long gone by the time humans arrived

Also, Marduk is part of the Babylonian trap - He fought Tiamat the dragonness but is, to this day, refuting the existence of dragons on conspiracy internet forums.

riiiight, so I am a God now

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

The infallible scientists are now saying dinosaurs had feathers. Obviously the meso-americans (along with the chinese and other cultures) were observing a feathered serpentine creature. Does anyone else see this connection? Or should I just put my head back in the sand?

I don't think putting your head in the sand is the answer.

Across all known cultures animals have been utilised symbolically to describe natural phenomenon or particular qualities, these animals often, over time, are attributed with magical or god-like properties. The feathered serpent, much like the Seropard, of Ancient Eygpt and Mesopotamia, combines the properties of two animals, in a symbolised hybrid form which essentially gives it multiplied symbolic potency. These hybrids are usually associated with kingship, relating to a king's power over the transformative forces of life, death and rebirth/continuity of kingship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join