It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Police Arrest 9 American Terror Suspects...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

In an interesting development the Saudis took down 9 US citizens on terror charges yesterday....
At present little more information is available....
From here it looks like the Saudis may be going a bit paranoid....but it is not known if the Americans are Daesh .....
With the Daesh destruction of a Shia shrine yesterday, im thinking the all out war between Sunni and Shia is being helped along by more than one player....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Could be a red herring to get the suspicions of Saudi/ISIS alliances off their back.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Possible , I guess, but theres some pretty twisted stuff going on over yonder if so.....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If it proves out that they were/are members, it will be interesting to see if the Suadis have the balls to lop their heads off like they do with others.....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

And as usual what is the definition of "An American" terrorist, I mean anybody cab be "American" and not necessarily been born in the US, as long as they, either have an American visa, living in the US, migrated and become citizen.

Soo, how American were these so call American Terrorist?,

I will love to know who they are.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There is more to come im sure....they have 5-600 suspects awaiting terror charges in custody now.....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

If it proves out that they were/are members, it will be interesting to see if the Suadis have the balls to lop their heads off like they do with others.....

I'm curious about this too. Especially since, IMHO, The US of A had a LOT to do with having Saudi Arabia appointed as Head of UN Human Rights council. If that isn't the case, then why is the US so involved with the UN and giving them so many millions of dollars.

I really hope the UN is following this closely but I doubt it. Since there hasn't even been a shiver with other atrocities Saudi Arabia has committed, the UN might be just another part of the ME dog and pony show, stating one thing and doing another.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Great! So that's six down, and how many more to go?

~of course considering the source, I must add *if this is true*

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I'm no fan of the Saudis...but I hope they do behead any Americans that join Isis. Save us a fortune in taking them back and trying them...

As far as the U.N. goes, I couldn't care less what they do. Outside of disaster relief, whatever they get involved in worsens.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
There is more to come im sure....they have 5-600 suspects awaiting terror charges in custody now.....

Not hard in Saudi Arabia.

Finding a terrorist in Saudi Arabia is like finding a # in a sewer.

5-600 means they are not even trying!

edit on 1-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
They'll be trying soon...beheading soon after.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

I suppose Americans just like any other nationality can be terror suspects. After all its not like there is a monopoly on stupidity or religious intolerance.

God help the poor souls if the are innocent.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
God help them if they are guilty too..................

new topics

top topics

join