It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts As I Approach...10,000 Stars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Well, after you eat that one you can finish off the other 11 that are still there.

I should mention that I am persona non grata at Dunkin Donuts. And most other public establishments.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, after you eat that one you can finish off the other 11 that are still there.

I should mention that I am persona non grata at Dunkin Donuts. And most other public establishments.

Only a dozen, huh? Not a baker's dozen?
Disappointed.

To be serious for a moment...I actually have to leave now, to go to the 2nd funeral this weekend. So YES! I really needed all the love, shizz & giggles!!!

Thanks for this morning, I will be back later for cyber-drinks and general debauchery!

*super squishy hugs*
jacy

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Dibs being your 10,000'th star!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Congrats! you are halfway to reaching the prize purchasing section with your stars. I recommend getting the official ATS tin foil fedora..for 17000 stars, its a steal...

Avoid the am/fm solar radio...it has tracking in it and sends out zeta waves while you sleep...tempting for 2000 stars, but still...also doesn't work in heavy cloud cover (zetans and such)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Only a dozen, huh? Not a baker's dozen?

I didn't want to brag.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wait until you hit whatever magic numbers make the formula go crazy and you have as many stars as me, with millions unearned. ATS doesn't seem inclined to fix this bug, which is too bad for those members who prefer to believe it means a little something.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
GOT THE 10,000th STAR!

You can thank me by accepting a free Avatar, also made my me

*Cough*

*Cough*

http:// files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/bf56a2b725.jpg (make sure to delete the space after the http://)
edit on 31/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
10,000 rockstar party eh? If I can get past security I'll try not to upset anyone and start a fight, honest.

...well done on the stars though, I usually enjoy reading your posts and don't remember ever crossing swords with you ...must try harder

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Congrats Jacy! I am wit' ya and can't wait to get me 10k star jewels meself
*respeck*

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i have nothing constructive to add to this thread

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Where do you get the 1/8 inch thick donuts?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
All Hail Jacy! Congrats, you deserve it!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
Where do you get the 1/8 inch thick donuts?

They were crullers.

And I laid them end to end.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Wait until you hit whatever magic numbers make the formula go crazy and you have as many stars as me, with millions unearned. ATS doesn't seem inclined to fix this bug, which is too bad for those members who prefer to believe it means a little something.

Yes it does seem odd that people place such emphasis and importance on these stars and yet the owners don't rectify an issue which essentially renders them pointless and meaningless.

Anywho - congratulations Jacy.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It makes me smile to see you are just free to enjoy it and be grateful!

I have so many hang ups, if I start to feel too popular, or fitting in, or comfortable in a group, I sabotage it.
I'll get in a fight or be innappropriate or something to make everyone like me less. I am always overly concerned about those who have trouble fitting in for whatever reason, and I think I get... afraid of losing touch with them. I don't want them to see me as "one of the popular people".

It's totally screwed up, I know. I wish I was less neurotic and could just simply let joy flow where it will without such hang ups. But like I said, I get warm feelings just watching others do differently.

I'll put in my star too.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Am I late to the party?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Never. Care for a donut?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

4224 posts

10,000 stars

Applause! !!!!!! !

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Not bad, but I notice some members have millions upon millions of stars. Why is less than 1% of that a notable achievement?

Furthermore, and more importantly, how is that even possible?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Not bad, but I notice some members have millions upon millions of stars. Why is less than 1% of that a notable achievement?

Furthermore, and more importantly, how is that even possible?

That is a forum glitch that happens to people who had joined the forum prior to the end of 2007. They don't actually have that many stars.

If you do a quick calculation on some of those members, their star count to post count ratio would mean that they were getting over 10,000 stars per post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join