It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Should Have No Involvement In Any Science Fiction Movie

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I blame government and NASA is its representative when it comes to space in the US.

I'd be happy to blame Russia's space program, ESA, JAXA and the rest of the statist space oligopoly.

Not blaming NASA is like not blaming the veteran's administration.

I just don't get it, don't you guys want clean energy and a human presence on the moon?
edit on 31-1-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

So...

You blame NASA for the fact that it is only recently that any investors with pocketbooks and imaginations equal to the task, have been prepared to actually move on space exploration?

Well, you carry on then. Just know while you do, that it is entirely unreasonable to do so.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: greencmp

So...

You blame NASA for the fact that it is only recently that any investors with pocketbooks and imaginations equal to the task, have been prepared to actually move on space exploration?

Well, you carry on then. Just know while you do, that it is entirely unreasonable to do so.

Yes, there are many investors who would throw down with a moon mining venture if they were allowed to.

Why is that so hard to accept?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: schuyler

It is clear you don't read my posts: you a re agreeing with me.

Forgive me, but you said this:

Filmmakers don't need NASA's cooperation on science fiction films any more than they need the Pentagon's cooperation on war movies.

I took that as a negative statement. At best, it's kind of an odd way to say you approve.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

In America everyone has the right to participate in the creation of entertainment. It's right there in our first amendment. You seem like someone who wants to restrict our freedoms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join