It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this lady? Appears to be a crisis actor hired by our government

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The guy's voice is so annoying you had to watch with sound off, huh! I clicked away as soon as I heard him. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No offense, OP. Just not late enough in the day yet, for me.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They are the same woman IMO.
Or the complete off the chart chance that they are
actually doppelgängers who just happened to both do
interviews for huge terror events ? cmon...
So Occam's says it's the same girl.
edit on 2-2-2016 by UnderKingsPeak because: same chick

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
This is pretty crazy...

Yes, believing in "Crisis Actors" is crazy, like believing in the Loch Ness Monster is crazy. You are correct.
edit on 2-2-2016 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

Opeth, you seem to have a very strong opinion on this subject, since there has been a previous thread about this possible connection of this lady and you posted in that one.

Ah, there it is, the age-old "if you challenge my delusions then you are a PAID GOVERNMENT SHILL!!!!!!!111111"

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

This is pretty crazy...

Yes, believing in "Crisis Actors" is crazy, like believing in the Loch Ness Monster is crazy. You are correct.

The idea of "Crisis Actors" isn't crazy IMO. What is crazy though is using the same "Crisis Actors". That would be just plain ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: Leonidas

This is pretty crazy...

The idea of "Crisis Actors" isn't crazy IMO. What is crazy though is using the same "Crisis Actors". That would be just plain ridiculous.

EXACTLY!!! It would be like having the same twelve year old girl ask a candidate a question at every rally across the country. Hire locally.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
a reply to: Rezlooper
The woman with the blue hood has higher nostrils that the woman with the dark glasses and green hat; two different people.

When they show the 4-way split screen, it is plainly obvious that those are four different women. There is no reason for me to blindly take the word of the guy on this video that it is the same women. Sorry -- I'm not a sheep who blindly believes every conspiracy theorist on YouTube.

Maybe if you watch live. I like the way she says in SandyHook of the Mother Nancy at 3.40 into the video " she liked to go to Boston quite a bit seeming out of nowhere. It is my experience that they constantly refer to each of the acts by others or victims are coincidentally at other events.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

.let's be stupid and use the same woman at all the places/events.....grasping at straws

They're own stupidity is something they can laugh at and we can do
nothing about. I think you under estimate the evil involved here Re
as much as I do respect you.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join