It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this lady? Appears to be a crisis actor hired by our government

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hey there, it's just the slash in my handle....

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Freaky

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Trust me, nobody is surprised to see you here at the second post ridiculing the idea of crisis actors. And heavily starred of course to boot. Nice try though.

If anything, posts such as his only lend more credibility to what the OP is saying...

When the only argument someone can come up with is "show me some hard proof..." over and over, I no longer take that person seriously.

There are very good reasons why many of us tend to believe the opposite of what the propaganda is saying...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Confirmation bias.

Pareidolia.

Oh really?

Tell me why then, a very high percentage of people posting here, are not suffering the effects of either confirmation bias OR pareidolia?

It's just as amazing to me the amount of people prepared to jump on the 'You're seeing things that aren't there' bandwagon, as there are people who claim 'You ought to see this, it's really there' bandwagon.

Why scrabble to be the first to rubbish something, using just about any excuse that might possibly fit?

You're as bad as those who claim the opposite.

Chill, relax and think...then pick a band wagon to jump on.
edit on 1 2 2016 by MysterX because: typos

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
a reply to: opethPA

Opeth, you seem to have a very strong opinion on this subject, since there has been a previous thread about this possible connection of this lady and you posted in that one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can admit that some of the pics don't look the same, but this woman who showed up in Oregon has very similar facial characteristics, especially to the woman from Connecticut, the musician.

You know the shifty ones always show up to these threads.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Am not even slightly shocked by this. I won't post it here because it's graphic but there's a photo of an Asian guy during the Boston marathon bombing who apparently had his leg blown off. It looks pretty realistic except for the fact there's no blood on the ground where his leg used to be and he's intently texting on his mobile.

I'm sure it can be found on Google easily enough.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Annoying narrator for sure, but that woman was equally annoying. Annoying + annoying = truth?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Am not even slightly shocked by this. I won't post it here because it's graphic but there's a photo of an Asian guy during the Boston marathon bombing who apparently had his leg blown off. It looks pretty realistic except for the fact there's no blood on the ground where his leg used to be and he's intently texting on his mobile.

I'm sure it can be found on Google easily enough.

Maybe he just lost his prosthetic leg.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I believe there is a thread on it, but there is an actual scientific calculation to how many dopplegangers there are of you on the planet. Now two of the main examples of crisis actors in this thread are women, and women are very much into fashion and style. So not only could the women look a like but in addition they could be using the same make up, and have their hair done the same. Having the same look from shoes, dress, hair, purse, jewelry, make up is something I've heard women observing other women to either complain or compliment each other all of my life. A white brunette older and younger woman, I bet there are 100,000's look alikes of them in the US. Totally possible. I swear I see girls who look the same all the time.

I do think the crisis actor conspiracy theory is interesting...it could just be a look a like. There really isn't any solid proof.

No, there isn't any proof, but the chances of the same very similar looking woman appearing for news interviews at many major events such as these or the other ones that were posted in this thread just seems to....

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

No, there isn't any proof, but the chances of the same very similar looking woman appearing for news interviews at many major events such as these or the other ones that were posted in this thread just seems to....

Please calculate those odds for us. I'll get you started: approximately 50% of the population is female. The most frequently appearing hair color is brown. Thanks to the Baby Boom, there is a population bulge between fifty and seventy year olds...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Anyone who doesn't believe that the government uses crisis actors is a fool, in my opinion. You know they use plants during their campaigns, you know they use plants with questions during "town halls" and you know there are those...especially on the left...willing to lie and do virtually anything to support their "leaders". They pay or convince people to stand behind them during speeches, they pay real actors and musicians to show up at their parties to make it look like they have high-ranking, entertainment friends. The whole political scene is about paying or convincing someone to "show up" for the politician's personal benefit.

So crisis actors?...that's obvious. This particular video?...don't know, don't care. Don't you know we pay civilians overseas during war and other battles to show support for our actions on camera? Even if it is just "hand out these candy bars to the kids while CNN is filming". Not that they have to trick any of the media (except Fox News) because the media would do anything and tell any lie for the current administration. And on to the media...it is typical to ask people to stand "over there" while being filmed while at the same time, not knowing that the reporter is saying something they may not, or don't agree with...making it look like they support it. And how about busing people in for big events? Happens all the times, especially with political events.

Don't believe in crisis actors? What a joke.
edit on 2/1/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/1/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I am POSITIVE that "crisis actors" exist, and that the gov/media uses
them to sway public opinion.

I am also POSITIVE that this is not an example of that practice.

This youtuber is wrong...these are two different people.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I agree with most of what you said. I don't know why you think Fox is above this game though.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: VP740
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I agree with most of what you said. I don't know why you think Fox is above this game though.

Fox is above the game in supporting the current political leaders...who happen to be the left. Once the right is in control again, then I'll call out Fox.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
And here is another thread that is a great example! www.abovetopsecret.com...

CNN was filming Clinton talking to a small crowd of people but filmed it to make it look like a big group of people. While no actors were required, the "belief" that there were more people ARE the actual actors.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Did not take the time to read all the replies to this post, so I may be repeating what some one else has said.

Didn't we see this same woman at the Boston Marathon and Sandy Hook??

Kind of courous. HUH

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Fed 1: "Well we have another false flag coming up. Let's check our list of crisis actors and get a script written."

Fed 2: "I checked. We just have the one actor. Brown haired lady we've used many times already."

Fed 1: "Well crap. I guess just use her again. Are you sure there aren't any male crisis actors on the payroll?"

Fed 2: "We used to, but he landed a role on Broadway. With the budget cuts, we just never replaced him."

Fed 1: "Okay, we'll just have to make do with the lady again."

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

Did not take the time to read all the replies to this post, so I may be repeating what some one else has said.

Didn't we see this same woman at the Boston Marathon and Sandy Hook??

Kind of courous. HUH

yes, possibly, anyways

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Fed 1: "Well we have another false flag coming up. Let's check our list of crisis actors and get a script written."

Fed 2: "I checked. We just have the one actor. Brown haired lady we've used many times already."

Fed 1: "Well crap. I guess just use her again. Are you sure there aren't any male crisis actors on the payroll?"

Fed 2: "We used to, but he landed a role on Broadway. With the budget cuts, we just never replaced him."

Fed 1: "Okay, we'll just have to make do with the lady again."

Nice try.. but highly unlikely that she's the only one. But, in this case, she is the one that's been "Busted!"

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou

originally posted by: Rezlooper
a reply to: opethPA

Opeth, you seem to have a very strong opinion on this subject, since there has been a previous thread about this possible connection of this lady and you posted in that one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can admit that some of the pics don't look the same, but this woman who showed up in Oregon has very similar facial characteristics, especially to the woman from Connecticut, the musician.

You know the shifty ones always show up to these threads.

Oh yah? What makes me shifty, the fact that I have been saying I see that people can have similar traits without being crisis actors on every post I make about this?

Or is it the fact that I dont walk around with tin-foil strapped to my head that makes me shifty?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join