It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this lady? Appears to be a crisis actor hired by our government

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

No.

www.metabunk.org...
edit on 1/31/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I edited my last post

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No.

www.metabunk.org...

I figured it out. They are twins, both hired crisis actors.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't buy this one.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: misterz

I was kidding. I agree, when you look at them closely in the link Phage provided, they don't appear to be the same girls, but incredibly similar. Also, it would appear that Alex is a real person still living her life with friends and all, and tweeting about it, so this would show that she wasn't a hired crisis actor. But, I have yet to see that distinction made about the lady in my OP.
edit on 31-1-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I think many of us were real close to saying yes, unfortunately we are still at a no.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yeppers. I agree completely, IN before whatever happens here (LOL). What got me onto this subject initially was the guy walking out all smiles and then working himself into a fit for the cameras. I've been a professional actor, and that one sold me. Then the seemingly quasi-banned photo of the James Holmes lawyer lady/sandy hook lady/crisis actor lady. There's just something off about the lot of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

And many of us are way past yes.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

But, isn't the nose about the easiest thing to change.. through plastic surgery.

Have you ever looked at the techniques used in acting? Fake teeth, nose changes, wigs, small changes are nothing to do you don't need surgery.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Some of this stuff is pretty mind boggling.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I know some serious b.s. is going on with these shootings, but I don't think they would need to use the same girl. This sort of stuff fuels people who say we are crazy.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I realise the scale of such an operation and how complex it must be. I've considered that. It's huge.

I have tried to find the image. I'm no researcher, but I've spent a bit of time looking. I've tried some deep web searches too, to no avail. Though, I'm a newbie down there. I'm doubtful it will be found by any search engine and beyond that, I don't know what else I can do.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

If you still have a valid url for the original images or the page they were on you might be able to find them on the wayback machine.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're right. I'm painfully aware of it. I've no proof. I submit to your onus. But, that said...

Am I to stay silent during discussion of the existence of crisis actors? Knowing full well they exist? I know this to be fact, even if others don't. I know it sounds stupid, but I have to reiterate what I saw each and every time.

To be fair, yours is one of the more civil responses I've received on the issue. I get all manner of name-calling over this. I care little. I keep telling people what I saw, whether they like it or not, because that's what really happened. They knew what was happening at the Marathon and they were ready for it.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: misterz
I know some serious b.s. is going on with these shootings, but I don't think they would need to use the same girl. This sort of stuff fuels people who say we are crazy.

Here's what creeps me out... If they are using the same actors, and have actually gotten that lackadaisical or arrogant about doing it, then it could mean whatever ends to these means is in the works, may be sooner than later.
edit on 1-2-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: twitchy

Nope, no idea. It was on some little personal blog. I didn't understand the implications at the time. I haven't been able to find it since. I'm pretty sure I didn't have to work to find it the first time.
edit on 1 2 2016 by SlowNail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail
Try this, I think you'll probably find it.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I believe there is a thread on it, but there is an actual scientific calculation to how many dopplegangers there are of you on the planet. Now two of the main examples of crisis actors in this thread are women, and women are very much into fashion and style. So not only could the women look a like but in addition they could be using the same make up, and have their hair done the same. Having the same look from shoes, dress, hair, purse, jewelry, make up is something I've heard women observing other women to either complain or compliment each other all of my life. A white brunette older and younger woman, I bet there are 100,000's look alikes of them in the US. Totally possible. I swear I see girls who look the same all the time.

I do think the crisis actor conspiracy theory is interesting...it could just be a look a like. There really isn't any solid proof.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
it's Adrianna Munoz......

Adrianna Victoria Munoz.......yessir
she was huge at Boston

so, do I win a prize?
edit on 1-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 1-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 1-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
it's Adrianna Munoz......

Adrianna Victoria Munoz.......yessir
she was huge at Boston

so, do I win a prize?

Your username link registers a 404, and your 2,600 post history is blank.
edit on 1-2-2016 by twitchy because: must be filled out

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join