It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this lady? Appears to be a crisis actor hired by our government

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

WTF, doesn't give me much to debate can you please expand on what part you do not understand

Well lets see, I think it was the man in the, no it was the nefarious, or maybe bad roll,

No, I've just seen real death, and real mayhem, and while it did cause derealization I also came to understand that it wasn't a "magic man in the sky" or a nefarious trickster, or even a bad roll of the dye ,that instead it's a uniquely human phenomenon and something we must strive to change and can only change in the micro group we reside in.

-no crisis actors needed, we got it covered I assure you-

Nope, it was all of it!
And WTF!! I don't believe has ever been mistaken for debatable
by anyone. Guess this is a first.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is a fair effort put forth at demonstrating the reality of crisis actors...

And no need to stop there. A YouTube search is all that's required.
edit on 31-1-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

ohhh well if YouTube says so.....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

oh hey you are right

Crisis actress BUSTED? Adriana Victoria Muñoz fully EXPOSED

YUP!!!

The OP even posted the link first himself!!!

Its already in the LOL Forum, lets put it back in there.

After making this thread I did a Google Search for Victoria Munoz and that ATS thread from 2014 came up. I didn't know there was a previous thread on this topic. But, the fact that a very similar looking woman from back then now appears in the Burns standoff merits that this gets serious attention and doesn't end up in the LOL fourm. This is only furthered my belief that this is the same woman.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well, you are implying and believing in a "all powerful nefarious centralized group" crisis actors are simply an extension of this belief, which i dismiss on philosophical, practical, and anecdotal grounds. Sorry when # fly's up out of the toilet and hits you it wasn't the evil govment or the devil punishing you.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

ohhh well if YouTube says so.....

It's not YouTube itself generating this content. You're well aware of that. Running out of ideas?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Well, you are implying and believing in a "all powerful nefarious centralized group" crisis actors are simply an extension of this belief, which i dismiss on philosophical, practical, and anecdotal grounds. Sorry when # fly's up out of the toilet and hits you it wasn't the evil govment or the devil punishing you.

What on earth are you even talking about? How is a denier of all government conspiracy wasting as much of their time here as you do?

This preceding question is rhetorical. We already know.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

can't be a crisis actor thread without accusing the membership of being CIA operatives/shills, and you wonder why these things end up in the LoL or perhaps not, its all apart of the conspiracy, right?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sorry when # fly's up out of the toilet and hits you it wasn't
the evil govment or the devil punishing you.

I guess knowing where you you get you're argument from is enough.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Likewise, this # isn't magical, these are real people go out and meet them, get involved, help people maybe join the military your notions of magical nefarious groups will fade once you see the human element.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Likewise, this # isn't magical, these are real people go out and meet them, get involved, help people maybe join the military your notions of magical nefarious groups will fade once you see the human element.

You may be right about that. I do lack the confidence to close
my mind completely even to the most remote possibility.
in the mean time.

govment

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There was something similar circulating on the web about a supposed female crisis actor being present in the Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston Tragedies. I became aware of it by falling into the trap of watching a three hour video on Youtube by a bedroom conspirator who saw multiple discernible patterns in the remotest things imaginable. I gave up after 30 mins.

Wafflesatnoon has a hoax section and they claim the three ladies have been traced and give details. Ironically the same photo, with an addition, has been circulating recently. The addition is the same "alleged" woman at the Paris atrocity.

Was the Same Woman at the Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston Tragedies?

Do I think it is the same woman in the OP video? No
Am I open to the possibility of crisis actors? Yes, based solely on how deceitful governments can be.
Is there any evidence? I have searched but cannot find anything remotely tangible. Saying that I am not an expert on the subject.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Wow she must be really traumatized!

What a shleprock!
And that quadruples the odds I talked about earlier.
But hey, we can always just toss this sucker in LOL
or hoax bin without the slightest verdict.
Ahhhh just toss it. The governments feelings might get hurt!
Hahaha maniacal!

edit on Rpm13116v55201600000029 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I dont see why anyone would have so much trouble with the idea of crisis actors considering the lenghts that have been gone through to make the mass believe certain agenda's .

We all remember this right ? :

edit on 31-1-2016 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

As far as conspiracy theories goes I think the credability of "crisis actors" is right up there with the existence of the tooth fairy.

Tooth fairy must be real then...It is common to see want ads in the local papers for crisis actors...Every time the gov't puts on one of these crisis training events they also look for experienced crisis actors...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity
Over 300 MILLION people in the US.....and....IF such a thing as crisis actors exists, you think they are going to be stupid enough to use the same woman over and over and over????

I thinking of a word now, oh yes: Streeeeeeetch.

Seriously, if they were to be using actors, I'm sure that they could cough up more than the same woman...plenty of people to pull from.

smh

Unless someone wants to see how many people see and how many will not no matter how much is in their face? In that case what a psychological study of the people?

In almost every act of our lives whether in the sphere of politics or business in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires that control the public mind."

rense.com...

Does anyone remember that quote something like, "when all of what the people believe are lies we know our job is done"?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

yes, I've seen that one too, but not sure when and where. I'm sure it was posted here at ATS. A very good point and we're probably not too far off from the job being done.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone
No.
www.metabunk.org...

And no.
www.metabunk.org...

edit on 1/31/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I dont see why anyone would have so much trouble with the idea of crisis actors considering the lenghts that have been gone through to make the mass believe certain agenda's .

We all remember this right ? :

I've never seen those two photos of Foley sister and Adams classmate. They are absolutely the same girl, so if this is true, how do they pull off something like that? How do you fake a sister and a classmate? Two of the worst mass shootings in our recent years and both shooters have identical persons in their lives like that? Highly unlikely, and then the other pics shown in my OP and the post above of the woman in tears at each event. It's mind boggling. Not sure what to think, except, those two girls in your post are surely the same.

Edit to ADD: Just saw your post before mine Phage. Yeah, they are so close but you can see some difference, at least in the nose. But, isn't the nose about the easiest thing to change.. through plastic surgery. Oh, okay, now I'm reaching. Thanks for the link Phage.
edit on 31-1-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Everyone meet our leader, the mastermind of the conspiracy !!!

Phage you would say no!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join