It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this lady? Appears to be a crisis actor hired by our government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

No, I've just seen real death, and real mayhem, and while it did cause derealization I also came to understand that it wasn't a "magic man in the sky" or a nefarious trickster, or even a bad roll of the dye ,that instead it's a uniquely human phenomenon and something we must strive to change and can only change in the micro group we reside in.

-no crisis actors needed, we got it covered I assure you-
edit on 31-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Urantia1111

No, it is shunned because the lack of evidence, and because the idea acts as a philosophical catalyst for radical behavior- if truly believed. I would even go as far to suggest people who believe this should be on a watch list.

No.

It is shunned because if it ever is revealed as provable truth it WILL DEMAND radical behavior.

And I'm sure that list exists.

This is one often used tactic that cannot have light of day shone upon it. Hence the aggressive, coordinated and systematic attack of the concept here for page after page.

You're all protesting too much to have merely a casual interest.
edit on 31-1-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You caught me, im in on it..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Looks and sounds like the same lady to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Did i miss anything????

Only the topic!

My bad sorry.

Emmmm yeah the women in the video.

NOT A CRISIS ACTOR!!!!

this entire topic of crisis actors i just find so absurd i cannot take it seriously it amazes me that any intelligent person would.

Now please excuse me while i go out to me next crisis acting adulation.... this ones going to be a big one!

Then why are you still here? You've made your point, now move on. Oh wait, you have much more to say on this topic, just as you did in the 2014 thread. You and Opeth both have some very strong opinions in this matter. Here is the thread from 2014 associating this same woman with other events and then, coincidentally, a similar appearing woman shows up at the Burns, Oregon event. www.abovetopsecret.com... And as soon as I posted this, you both showed up here refusing to even acknowledge there was a past thread on this topic, but blasting us all as a bunch of conspiracy nut jobs. We're preposterous and ignorant. Hell, according to you, we folks on ATS who may even suspect there are crisis actors, or at the very least, this woman may be the same woman at these events... are making YOU look bad!

One thing though, I'd like to say that by me believing she may be a crisis actor is in no way an acknowledgement that I believe Sandy Hook or any others may have been faked. I do believe these events happened, but that doesn't mean I am discounting the theory that our government has a motive to make sure these events happen, which is gun control and possible martial law. And in believing this, I do not doubt they would send in crisis actors. When you think about it... isn't even Burns, OR about gun control, well, at the root of it... you have a bunch of patriots exercising their constitutional rights, and one of them is that they are carrying guns.

I believe that you are preposterous and ignorant to sit here and call us folks who have some questions about what the government and the media attempt to feed us on a daily basis, as if nothing nefarious ever happens. I for one was an editor of a newspaper for 17 years and I personally know how easy it is to bend the truth to serve "my own" purposes. I also was sabotaged by a TV station once who pretended to want to interview me for one situation and then set me up to hurt my business, which competed for advertising dollars. The final editing of the video was incredible when it appeared on the nightly news, for example, my wife was with me through it all and they edited her out so as to make it look like my own wife didn't stand by my side. I swore to never trust anything I watch on any news channel ever again. You never get the full story, trust me, I know!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Trust me, nobody is surprised to see you here at the second post ridiculing the idea of crisis actors. And heavily starred of course to boot.

Well i have to get that "first post bonus" from my pay masters cos those crisis acting lessons aren't cheap!

This site officially does not recognize the existence of this phenomenon. It's one of the theories that is most damaging to debunkers because it's been shown to be true in so many "tragedies' and once revealed it makes the deception of these events practically impossible.

ummmm you mean that proof that you can't seem to present to us???

The reason this site doesn't promote this conspiracy theory is because of how personally offensive it can be to the victims.

now having seen who else has shown up here oh so vehemently opposing this idea, it's clear the thread has been targeted for destruction by the usual suspects lol.

Yeah well you know i gota pay the bills!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No, I've just seen real death, and real mayhem, and while it did cause derealization I also came to understand that it wasn't a "magic man in the sky" or a nefarious trickster, or even a bad roll of the dye ,that instead it's a uniquely human phenomenon and something we must strive to change and can only change in the micro group we reside in.

-no crisis actors needed, we got it covered I assure you-

WTF?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I listened without watching first time, and I didn't hear anything similar in the voices?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

You and Opeth both have some very strong opinions in this matter. Here is the thread from 2014 associating this same woman with other events and then, coincidentally, a similar appearing woman shows up at the Burns, Oregon event. www.abovetopsecret.com... And as soon as I posted this

hmmm two things.

Firstly this had already been posted then and moved to the "LOL Forum" which tells us all we need to know about the validity of the OP.

Secondly you state of the 2014 that "as soon as i posted it" but it was a member called "RocksFromSpace" who posted it so unless you have duplicate accounts (against T&C) i fail to see how this is possible.

I have my own little conspiracy theory, you under the name RocksFromSpace posted this back in 2014, shortly after you were banned and it was moved to the LOL forum. Almost 2 years later you show up again using one of your other accounts to this time post the video again to give it another shot.

..... I wonder if a Mod would agree?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So because you can't make a logical judgement based on facts that something exists? It's immediately verfied immpossible, scummy residue, unbelievable, dumb scraping, left behind, perposterous?

If you want to convince someone me, a reasonably intelligent person who works based on facts and logic, that the government has actually been doing this then you need to provide hard proof that person A is a crisis actor and this is the body of evidence.

Why would I care about proving anything to you. I only care to share my opinions on this subject and don't give a damn what you think about it. Especially since you think I'm scum for it. Good riddance to you.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You caught me, im in on it..

To be clear, that's precisely what I'm implying. And I realize that's a legitimate part of the disinformation biz, but you guys need to discuss your strategy a bit.

The immediate and super-forceful gang-slam technique just too blatantly tips your collective hand. I'm sure it's enough to sway the dullest of readers but I'm equally sure you're hoping for more than that.
edit on 31-1-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Why would I care about proving anything to you.

I don't think that post you quoted was directed at you.

I only care to share my opinions on this subject and don't give a damn what you think about it.

Well yes your opinions on the subject nothing about facts, you shear no facts just your views which are not fact. Judging by how riled up you are getting about this i think you might give a damn.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

WTF, doesn't give me much to debate can you please expand on what part you do not understand, also if you didn't realize or were to dumbfounded, i was directly responding to the idea that crisis actors are actually needed in a crisis, and also addressing this in your prior response-

" Seeing that it would
definitely constitute a manipulative psychopathic government.
Or maybe your position in life is to damn comfy for you to
actually see the truth."

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You and Opeth both have some very strong opinions in this matter. Here is the thread from 2014 associating this same woman with other events and then, coincidentally, a similar appearing woman shows up at the Burns, Oregon event. www.abovetopsecret.com... And as soon as I posted this

hmmm two things.

Firstly this had already been posted then and moved to the "LOL Forum" which tells us all we need to know about the validity of the OP.

Secondly you state of the 2014 that "as soon as i posted it" but it was a member called "RocksFromSpace" who posted it so unless you have duplicate accounts (against T&C) i fail to see how this is possible.

I have my own little conspiracy theory, you under the name RocksFromSpace posted this back in 2014, shortly after you were banned and it was moved to the LOL forum. Almost 2 years later you show up again using one of your other accounts to this time post the video again to give it another shot.

..... I wonder if a Mod would agree?

Is that the best you got? Now that is simply too frickin hilarious. I think I'm pretty well known around here that I don't even need to respond to your nonsense.

And I would sure hope the Mods know that the point of this thread is not to hurt the families of victims. My belief is behind the ultimate goal... to grab our guns! And that is why we have crisis actors, to further enhance the actual event, not to deny they exist.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'll just interject again here.

This is not the behavior of regular people having an unbiased disagreement with the OP.

Once again we see the same handful of posters in an ongoing MISSION to cast as much dispersion on the topic as possible.

Readers of even average mental agility will and do immediately recognize what's going on when you guys show up with this style of effort.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Why would I care about proving anything to you.

I don't think that post you quoted was directed at you.

I only care to share my opinions on this subject and don't give a damn what you think about it.

Well yes your opinions on the subject nothing about facts, you shear no facts just your views which are not fact. Judging by how riled up you are getting about this i think you might give a damn.

Yes, you aimed it those of us who start these threads. And yes, I get riled up when someone calls me scum for coming onto a conspiracy website and sharing my conspiracy theories. I've been a very active member of this site since 2012 and I've never called anyone a name before, no matter how strong my convictions on a topic. That's why I question your real motives here.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Dude this video was posted back in 2014 and it was hoaxed, sent to the LOL Forum.

Now yes i know it was not you who originally posted this back then but it was ridiculed back then and 2 years later its still BS.

Just accept that with out proof this is utter crap.

Its based on two women kinda sounds like each other.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Lol,and paranoid thinking possibly leading radical behavior isn't a logical conclusion?

Yes, you got us we surrender. Jeez

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

oh hey you are right

Crisis actress BUSTED? Adriana Victoria Muñoz fully EXPOSED

YUP!!!

The OP even posted the link first himself!!!

Its already in the LOL Forum, lets put it back in there.
edit on 31-1-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join