It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this lady? Appears to be a crisis actor hired by our government

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

they use them in emergency drills, a quick google search and there you have it

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Yeah, I would think it ridiculous too. But there are images out there that show the actors waiting on cue, segregated by the blue fencing. Images that show Bauman chilling on the floor with no legs, BEFORE the explosion. Those images are still there somewhere, I'm sure of it, but we'll never see them. They knew what was to happen. You find it impossible to believe it, but having seen it, I find it impossible not to.

If you have seen them then you should be able to find them again...nothing is ever gone forever on the internet.

Now your saying that all those involved had to be in on it...the man who helped him, the emergency workers at the scene, at the hospital, his family, his co workers at Costco, pretty much everyone he knows...i find it impossible to think all the people involved in this mans life from before to after the event are all in on this conspiracy that he never was hurt during the bombing and was a crisis actor for the government.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

But this was not a drill it was a nationally televised event that happens every year...there is a difference.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

As is to be expected. I realise without the proof it means little. But I know they're real and were used in at least one major incident, meaning prior knowledge.

And that incident was?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You don't have to believe me, I wouldn't expect you to. But, believe me or not, it's still happening.

I appreciate your honest responses.

The problem you have is that unless you can prove that crisis actors were used then its not "still happening" you cannot claim to me that this is a fact unless you can provide the proof of it. In the absence of any real proof then all you can do is say to me "i believe in the existence of crisis actors".

However in a intellectual debate on this subject simply believing in their existence is of little substance unless you can prove it. And to be clear on this point if you are claiming their existence to be a fact the the onus is on you to provide the proof otherwise it is only a belief

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Yes the do use them in emergence drills.

Now do you believe that they use them outside of the drills in false flag operations?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

what event?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think we're almost on common ground now.

Now i would not say its impossible, is it with in the realm of possibility that the government using crisis actors during some hypothetical false flag? yes, it absolutely is

Fair enough!

And I agree that this is something else altogether, not at all impossible
but not in anyway provable up against a gov. That can just delete
anyones existence even by the score if it must. To make
an issue disappear.

But that does not mean that they do it or have done it only that its something that is a physical possibility.

If you want to convince someone me, a reasonably intelligent person who works based on facts and logic, that the government has actually been doing this then you need to provide hard proof that person A is a crisis actor and this is the body of evidence

edit on Rpm13116v41201600000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What does it matter what i believe, ive seen your posts and you only believe what you believe and everything else is rubbish, I was originally only calling you out for being a star troll and not contributing anything to the thread with you opening post.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Firstly, these people do not look the same and I tried really tried to make it so and I could not, I was waiting for that epiphany moment, that,"holy #, reality has just changed realization" but nothing.

All that I got and took away is that, Weirdos are following women around who are probably laughing at these silly igmos, who have nothing better to do than to watch videos until they find similarities and patterns, that is if they can see past the obvious danger and threat that these "harmless idiots" bring to these "crisis actors" aka normal humans caught up in normal human situations.

So, not only is this kind of tom foolery dangerous to the targets aka "crisis actors" ( let's imagine,which isn't far off that some radical who hates the government and also who has conspiracy leanings decides to hunt some of these people down with their twisted notions of justice, that is a possibility and not outside the spectrum of reality) also these notions are disrespectful to the victims of the crisis and family's, it's terrible.

Yes some have said this is right up there with the tooth fairy, but to me this is right up there with jihadist," Allan snack bars",because of the logical conclusion that you will come to if you believe, I mean truly believe crisis actors are being used, and we are manipulated on a scale so grand we are but rats in a rat cage. This belief , is just like any radicals belief, and the logical conclusion is martyrdom for the "greater good", be careful y'all this is why these type of things are shunned (and that there is zero evidence) not because we are all in on it, but because it's a radical idea that can lead to radical behavior.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

What does it matter what i believe

Well you did start this discussion with me so you know my views on this but i have yet to hear your views. It matters because if i know your position on this subject the conversation will be a little easier.

ive seen your posts and you only believe what you believe and everything else is rubbish

Well my mind is open to persuasion show me some facts proving the existence of crisis actors and we might be able to really get a good debate on the go.

I was originally only calling you out for being a star troll

No actually you were not, you were asking me to prove a negative and when i called you out on that then you called me a "star troll".

not contributing anything to the thread with you opening post.

Now your only saying that because you disagree with my views on this matter not because its true. The truth is that my opening post in this thread did contribute something, it made my views on this really quite clear and since then you along with a few other members have chosen to try to debate these views with me. All be it very poorly (ie. you refuse to even come out and say what your views are probably because you know i will shot them down swiftly and effectively making them look rather sillly.)

So if you really think about it, that opening post has actually contributed more than anything else so far in this thread in terms of promoting discussion and debate. (again just a shame you guys can't debate my views all that well)
edit on 31-1-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: annalisa2016

originally posted by: Rezlooper
a reply to: opethPA

Same nose, same eyes and same mouth and sounds alike. The same lady.

I think you're grasping at straws here, this is the same sort of "theory" they used with 9/11, SH, and some other events on a really nasty site to say that all the victims and witnesses were simulated..

But, does it not seem a little questionable that in 2014, there was a video on YouTube about this same woman appearing at different false flag events, and then now, at the Burns Oregon standoff, the very same identical woman appears that was featured in those past videos. Just saying, it was much more easily dismissable in 2014, but now that she once again appears, makes it a little harder to brush off as another "conspiracy theory."

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
As far as conspiracy theories goes I think the credability of "crisis actors" is right up there with the existence of the tooth fairy.

Trust me, nobody is surprised to see you here at the second post ridiculing the idea of crisis actors. And heavily starred of course to boot.

This site officially does not recognize the existence of this phenomenon. It's one of the theories that is most damaging to debunkers because it's been shown to be true in so many "tragedies' and once revealed it makes the deception of these events practically impossible.

Nice try though.

ETA now having seen who else has shown up here oh so vehemently opposing this idea, it's clear the thread has been targeted for destruction by the usual suspects lol.

You guys should really work on your subtlety.
edit on 31-1-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
As far as conspiracy theories goes I think the credability of "crisis actors" is right up there with the existence of the tooth fairy.

Trust me, nobody is surprised to see you here at the second post ridiculing the idea of crisis actors. And heavily starred of course to boot.

This site is officially does not recognize the existence of this phenomenon. It's one of the theories that is most damaging to debunkers because it's been shown to be true in so many "tragedies' and once revealed it makes the deception of these events practically impossible.

Nice try though.

what he said
edit on 31-1-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
good god!!!!

I just watched the video (yes i didn't bother watching it first time round)

At first i thought, this is just wasting 12 minutes of my life but guess what turns out i didn't waste 12 minutes of my life because it was firkin hilarious. We have one women whose face is have covered and another women whose face is not covered and the voice over tries to say they are the same person because the kind of sound alike.

Loved it when he phoned his mate to collaborate his take on it.

I actually think this guy could be trolling you lot, just having a bit of a laugh, pushing it to see what rubbish he can get the crazy guys on the internet to believe next.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: randyvs
I disagree can you change my mind? Seeing the futility in
trying to change yours?

No, sorry, I cannot. As I said, I think these 'crisis actor' theories are preposterous.

Well, now that you've spoken and your word is law... the rest of us are a bunch of idiots, hey?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

No, it is shunned because the lack of evidence, and because the idea acts as a philosophical catalyst for radical behavior- if truly believed. I would even go as far to suggest people who believe this should be on a watch list.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Are you really saying

that those 2 noses are the same, look the shape at the eyes, the curvature, come on people

Yes, very much so

link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Well, now that you've spoken and your word is law... the rest of us are a bunch of idiots, hey?

Just to be clear, I did not call anyone an idiot. That was you.

And yes, Pharaoh has spoken.

link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yes some have said this is right up there with the tooth fairy, but to me this is right up there with jihadist," Allan snack bars",because of the logical conclusion that you will come to if you believe, I mean truly believe crisis actors are being used, and we are manipulated on a scale so grand we are but rats in a rat cage. This belief , is just like any radicals belief, and the logical conclusion is martyrdom for the "greater good", be careful y'all this is why these type of things are shunned (and that there is zero evidence) not because we are all in on it, but because it's a radical idea that can lead to radical behavior.

When the radical idea is brought on by something some
people don't refuse to see? And then more and more people
begin to see the same thing with every new event that occurs.
Until something finally proves the radical idea valid and true.
That would most likely call for radical behavior against the
extremely radical deployment of such a radical operation to
distort the reality of a population. Seeing that it would
definitely constitute a manipulative psychopathic government.
Or maybe your position in life is to damn comfy for you to
actually see the truth.
edit on Rpm13116v17201600000002 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join