It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this lady? Appears to be a crisis actor hired by our government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Yup. Same women in all four and only the savvy YouTuber catches it.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's your argument?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

That and the fact that they do not look the same.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I disagree can you change my mind? Seeing the futility in
trying to change yours?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
I disagree can you change my mind? Seeing the futility in
trying to change yours?

No, sorry, I cannot. As I said, I think these 'crisis actor' theories are preposterous.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Are you really saying

that those 2 noses are the same, look the shape at the eyes, the curvature, come on people

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So you admit you automatically wipe the absolutely possible
from the slate of possibility immediately and wouldn't accept
the possibility even if it were the gospel truth?

Perposterous! Impossible! Tooth fairys! Unbelievable!

How about BULLSH1T?
edit on Ram13116v28201600000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yup. I put it right up there with Hoaxed Moon Landing and No Planes theories.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

That's fine.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That narrator was absolutely terrible! Crisis actors are very possible...the media and government are closely related...has there ever been strong evidence of this? Not really...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

.the media and government are closely related..

Impossible, perposterous, tooth fairys, unbelievable!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Crisis actors exist

Yes and the moon landings were faked, no planes hit the twin towers and SH was staged by big foot over a beer with the elders of Zion

Did i miss anything????

A talking toy called buz perhaps?

edit on 31-1-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Crisis actors were seen at the Sandy Hook news video. A devastated father was video'd laughing 5 seconds before the live camera came up......then, it took him four tries to get into character.....

Heaven help us.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Crisis actors were seen at the Sandy Hook news video. A devastated father was video'd laughing 5 seconds before the live camera came up......then, it took him four tries to get into character.....

Heaven help us.

Kind of sad i have to ask this but on a thread like this on ATS one has to ask.

For the love of the fat Buddha please tell me you are joking?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Did i miss anything????

Only the topic!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
First, the commentator is about as annoying as they come...lol

The voices are different sorry to say. The faces are different too and the first woman I would say is older than the second one. I do not see the holy Sh@t similarities as the commentator seems to see, sorry.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Tha reply to: [post=20320075]OtherSideOfTheCoin[/posTh

That is an interesting analogy! So you think it is possible that there is an ongoing conspiracy to trick children into
thinking that even though they had a painful and somewhat traumatic experience of losing a tooth, that ultimately someone is in charge, and everything is alright? And that this can be accomplished largely by many many people, who mostly are good people and do not even know each other, simply repeating the same story, in service to some higher good of changing the way they feel?

I guess I can see that.....kind of like the big Santa Claus conspiracy. I mean, it only takes a few well placed actors to be Santa and a few elves/handlers to allow all the vast majority of everyday people to be convincing in their roles. As a retired first responder, who has actively participated in dozens of disaster prep drills, I know all too well, what it looks like when there is a real incident occuring, and when it is mostly just people practicing.

Real explosions and real gore look and sound completely different than the stuff people see on TV and in movies and media think they do....even down to the way language itself can be used to help create a convincing mood...creating belief space in a person's mind to fill in gaps with their own personally convincing experiences.

Intriguing comparison. Nice reply!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Did i miss anything????

Only the topic!

My bad sorry.

Emmmm yeah the women in the video.

NOT A CRISIS ACTOR!!!!

this entire topic of crisis actors i just find so absurd i cannot take it seriously it amazes me that any intelligent person would.

Now please excuse me while i go out to me next crisis acting adulation.... this ones going to be a big one!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

amazes me that any intelligent person would.

I only try to act intelligent, I never said I was.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
yeah, the main snowy video of the nice lady.....a plant.....she hadn't been there long enough to get a red nose, and the issue parka has never been worn before, she has no experience on how to adjust the hood, the director had it just so the mouth was covered, she's too calm in speaking because she's not really an outdoorsy type, definitely not a fisherman ....not from the north lands because her face is smooth-skinned, never had a headwrap under a parka before because hers was too tight, her speech was definitely rehearsed and she corrected her mistake as one would whom was coached beforehand and had to get it spouted out for approval, or she wasn't going to get paid.....those who are concerned about outdoor activities don't make a show at that kind of event....I have more....

I used to be a detective in London....my name is Sherlock,huh!!!!!
edit on 31-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join