It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Europeans, at what point do you realise the US is trying to destroy you

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
should have included some aloe vera with that thorough burn 140 iq rofl
edit on 31-1-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Even the dead in their graves know about special US Saudi relationship

And that is?

This is what irritates me on ats, I know that you know what he is saying, yet you being a smart person play dumb.

Obviously he was talking about the petrodollar scheme.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Have been saying the same for a long time.
It's just about power and since the US have control of many (world) institutions, a very big military and secret agency's and you name it, why not use it for your own benefit? You think the US just allows the EU becoming bigger economical then the US? As just recently Obama said in his speech: ''where others saw only peril — we emerged stronger and better than before''

Before the economic crisis (2008) the EU was already bigger economical and more (oil) country's using the Euro.. Before that in the name of terrorism the EU gave the US access to all money transfers going on in Europe (people, company's)..
So then this crisis happened with fake US bank products (rated AAA) which EU banks bought so the EU needed the save the banks, US bank also made it possible Greece could join the EU and later on when EU country's with saving their banks they got downgraded and so some had to pay more interest.. Later on huge fines on EU banks as well and the money going straight to the US treasury.
Anyways this list can be long but as you say later interfering with Ukraine and the sanctions on Russia later (hurting Europe as well).
VW getting a HUGE fine soon, yet to see how much exactly but already VW is doing pretty bad. Europe flooded with refugees.. I wonder what's next, I think the TPP deal where perhaps many EU company's & people will be sued and fined?

But at some point even EU leaders which just doing US wishes always!, even when it's bad for Europe, should wake up.. at least knowing that the US policies are very bad for Europe... (like giving money to a whore.. but at some point you should stop this addiction).

edit on 31-1-2016 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

Both governments are in bed with each other.........NWO.

You think they are only after you. Nope.
Cant have world order unless everyone is a part of it. Once again have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The US isn't trying to destroy Europe. But I for one, am not going to fall on my sword to prevent you destruction. It's up to the citizens of each country to make proper choice's for their own wellbeing.
I don't know what up with Germany? But you guys have got to get a grip.

A lot of Europeans make sport of us dumb, red neck, gun loving Americans well, now that violent immigrants have invaded your nations and are raping your women perhaps it's time to learn how to defend your selfs.

As usual the US get the blame when you guys go broke, or get into trouble.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

The US/NATO is controlled by the NWO.
BRICS is another faction of the NWO.

Right now its BRICS vs NATO/pro-US. They are both trying to sabotage each other.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: VanGcouverite
Little disappointed with European intellectuals to say the least.

Picture this, the US unnecessarily invests in Ukraine revolution dragging western European partners into the mess.

Things don't go according to plan. Europe cuts business ties on big projects with Russia, and of course Russia retaliates.

Economy of Europe suffers ever since. I just talked to my uncle in Germany, he has a restaurant chain there. The decline started long before migrants started choking the borders.

Picture this, the US kills Libya as a country, gets mercenaries ISIS to destroy Syria, before that Iraq and Afghanistan, now these migrants are taxing European economy and culture. Some are good guys trying to escape and willing to work hard and some are Isis guys themselves.

At what point do Bilderbergers meeting in Europe realise, hey Americanssss, you guys are harshing our buzz, yes we can move to the US as elite to live there if EU blows up.

But that wasn't the original agreement damnit ...

At what point do slow, average and smart Europeans realise, the mighty USA has no problem sacrificing Europe for strictly US agenda.

Time for ECB

To have a little chat with their FED vampire brothers across the pond.

Thank you for saying that. I have been trying to say that in far too many words for some time.

thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The US isn't trying to destroy Europe. But I for one, am not going to fall on my sword to prevent you destruction. It's up to the citizens of each country to make proper choice's for their own wellbeing.
I don't know what up with Germany? But you guys have got to get a grip.

A lot of Europeans make sport of us dumb, red neck, gun loving Americans well, now that violent immigrants have invaded your nations and are raping your women perhaps it's time to learn how to defend your selfs.

As usual the US get the blame when you guys go broke, or get into trouble.

I have never heard europeans make fun of Americans as dumb, red neck, gun lovers...
But I see other americans making fun of the part of their population that gives the impression of themselfs as being thatway's.

No one blames the Americans for the European's troubles except other americans that are into conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Obviously he was talking about the petrodollar scheme.

Then that is all they had to say...not some secret deal.

It's not playing dumb...it's trying to get to the point without dancing in circles.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join