It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Europeans, at what point do you realise the US is trying to destroy you

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Little disappointed with European intellectuals to say the least.

Picture this, the US unnecessarily invests in Ukraine revolution dragging western European partners into the mess.

Things don't go according to plan. Europe cuts business ties on big projects with Russia, and of course Russia retaliates.

Economy of Europe suffers ever since. I just talked to my uncle in Germany, he has a restaurant chain there. The decline started long before migrants started choking the borders.

Picture this, the US kills Libya as a country, gets mercenaries ISIS to destroy Syria, before that Iraq and Afghanistan, now these migrants are taxing European economy and culture. Some are good guys trying to escape and willing to work hard and some are Isis guys themselves.

At what point do Bilderbergers meeting in Europe realise, hey Americanssss, you guys are harshing our buzz, yes we can move to the US as elite to live there if EU blows up.

But that wasn't the original agreement damnit ...

At what point do slow, average and smart Europeans realise, the mighty USA has no problem sacrificing Europe for strictly US agenda.

Time for ECB

To have a little chat with their FED vampire brothers across the pond.
edit on 31-1-2016 by VanGcouverite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

Let's not forget the deliberate manipulation of the oil prices aimed at undermining Russia no matter the cost to anyone else.

edit on 31-1-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Whilst I agree that Europe appears to be going down the swanny, I think the E.U are their own masters of their demise.

It's all one big mess, but to point the finger solely at the U.S is too simple. It's much more complex than that, remember there are those in the shadows that conduct the orchestra.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Yeah, we did it. All by ourselves. Obviously there were none of your leaders in on the money making schemes, right? I mean, we've never heard Europeans griping about their leaders and how they're screwing the people for power and profit. Blame it on America.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
Let's not forget the deliberate manipulation of the oil prices aimed at undermining Russia no matter the cost to anyone else.

Yup not to mention Canada is about to have a stroke thanks to this

It has yet to show up in the economy fully

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Hey Europeans, at what point do you realise the US is trying to destroy you

Hey Europeans when are you going to take responsibility for your own problems and quit blaming the US for everything?

Now that would have been a better title.

Funny how the US is blamed for everything while other countries aren't held responsible for their own problems.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If you read my op

I specifically talk about corrupt European leaders who are not smart enough to see the US elite are throwing them under a bus

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Others see this as a total lack of balls left in Europe, and remembering WWII, the various members want the US to again tidy up their world for them.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Maybe Europeans should blame the US because :

the US leads the charge in NATO

US is 80 % of NATO when it comes to firepower money and agenda

The US got itself involved heavily into souring EU -Russia relationship, a whole continent away from US borders

The US is the biggest supporter of that bastard child Israel who by the way have their own long term agenda in ME and none of it good

Oh but yeah according to you US just has a bad rap

Undeserved bad rap LOL

And the worst part is, you know it but double speak online

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Ah yes because no other country that produces and exports oil did anything, and the US did it all.

What's funny is everyone says the US should be more self sufficient with oil and quit buying imported oil, but when we do we are the bad guys...Imagine that.

Russia did this to themselves by propping up their economy with mainly oil exports that have to be over 100 dollars a barrel just to stay above water, so when it drops below that they have problems.

Oil exports shouldn't be the main source of your economy so this doesn't happen, but Russia doesn't seem to understand this.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Others see this as a total lack of balls left in Europe, and remembering WWII, the various members want the US to again tidy up their world for them.

Yes you are partially correct

Which by the way supports my point

Europeans are just not as smart as they used to be.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: midicon

Ah yes because no other country that produces and exports oil did anything, and the US did it all.

Even the dead in their graves know about special US Saudi relationship

And that US has clout there

And Saudis have clout with most of OPEC

Maybe your bs passes with other members but to me it is like rancid oil

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

It's always easier to blame others for our own problems.

You have a problem then fix it. Blaming others doesn't do one a whole lot of good.
Have a good day!

edit on 31-1-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Actually the USA money men (I seem to remember the Bushes nicely tucked up in some bank over this being exposed for having made a huge packet out of WW2 by funding both sides. So I think the borders between who did what and especially funded what are very blurred in fact.

This last debunk comes directly from Bush and Obama dragging other countries into their wars against Sadam, presumably at the USA"s puppeteers Israel's request because that was the only country under threat along with its best buddy Saudi', then you add in Gadaffi never threatened to invade the USA or Europe did he? No where was either the USA or Europe threatened by any of this - yet it was our soldiers who went to fight.

Today in Syria again its Obama demanding that Assad should go yet I don't remember Assad threatening the USA do you?
American foreign policy which drags her allies in with her is getting stale and totally destructive not to mention the waste of tax revenue that could be better spent on crumbling infrastructure and regeneration in our countries.

You have to separate the innocent publics from all these countries who all want the same things and keep the real culprits and manipulators in focus - these are the ones who sit in silk chairs eating the best food and living the high life photographed in top magazines showing off, yet all of them should be in jail for crimes against humanity.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

the US leads the charge in NATO

US is 80 % of NATO when it comes to firepower money and agenda

The US got itself involved heavily into souring EU -Russia relationship, a whole continent away from US borders

The US is the biggest supporter of that bastard child Israel who by the way have their own long term agenda in ME and none of it good

No they aren't.

The United States contributes between one-fifth and one-quarter of NATO's budget. In FY2010 that contribution totaled $711.8 million.

America's contribution to NATO's military budget - provided through the Department of the Army's Operations and Maintenance account - is under 23 percent. The U.S. contributed $408.051 million and $430.381 million, respectively, in FY2009 and FY2010, according to the Congressional Budget Service.
After the U.S., the largest contributors to NATO's military budget are Germany (16.6 percent); France (12.4 percent); United Kingdom (12 percent); Italy (7.8 percent); Canada (5 percent); Spain (4.2 percent); Netherlands (3.3 percent); Belgium (2.6 percent); Poland (2.3 percent); Turkey (1.8 percent); Denmark (1.7 percent); and Norway (1.6 percent). Fifteen countries make up the remaining 5.8 percent.

www.atlanticcouncil.org...

Since you didn't even come close to the truth with your first statement I highly doubt the rest of your post is any better or even close to the truth.

As for Israel...they have the right to be there and yes the US does support them as we do many other countries, but I guess bashing Israel is your way of actually trying to make a point...which failed.

Oh but yeah according to you US just has a bad rap

Yes when it comes to all the problems in the world where they are blamed for everything.

And the worst part is, you know it but double speak online

No what's worse is you make assumptions about people without actually knowing the truth.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

How nice and simplistic

If only it was true

Say I smashed my car, I have insurance paid which is a CONTRACT

Imagine the insurance company saying, sorry bud we ain't gonna do nothing.

DESTRUCTION OF EUROPE was not in the contract between ECB and FED

One party is screwing another

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Not interested in your government data and links that link to government data

Sorry bud

IQ 140 here

Don't get me wrong I am sure you are very practised online presenter/ debater

Just that I am not interested to play the game

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

"Not smart enough to see...."' They were smart enough to get themselves in to positions of power and have profited from it for years. What makes you think they care about you and the U.S. has made them do anything? Like tsurfer said, when are you going to take responsibility for your own problems and quit playing the blame game?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Even the dead in their graves know about special US Saudi relationship

And that is?

And Saudis have clout with most of OPEC

So does every other country in OPEC what's your point?

Maybe your bs passes with other members but to me it is like rancid oil

MY BS is backed by actual proof...is yours?

It seems it isn't by your prior posts.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Not sure why the European public should be monitoring NWO covert operations before they are announced.
The tough border talk in the Americas by Trump was started last summer;

Zimmermann video

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join