It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we be surprised that TPTB are lenient on Muslim extremism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Using Saudi "leaders" as your example is literally no different than me pointing to the 99 year reign of the Catholic "Kingdom of Jerusalem" from the 1st Crusade. The Catholics, like the Saudis, took over an Abrahamic religion's holiest city. The Catholics, like the Saudis, had the military backing of some of Europe's greatest militaries to aid in their conquest. The Catholics in the holy city, like the Saudis in Mecca & Medina, then proclaimed themselves as leaders of their respective religions, all while looting and altering the holy city's infrastructure. But just because they conquered a city doesn't make them the leaders of the religions.

Here we go again. You are talking about the Crusades right? That thing that happened a few hundred years ago? How about when the Moors (Muslims) occupied Spain for hundreds of years? I still have family living in Spain, and I don’t hear them crying about it, they just moved on with life. It’s now the 21st century, you can’t compare something that happened hundreds of years ago with today.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Of course not. ISIS will plunge the world into chaos and usher in their New World Order. They are exactly what is needed to further their globalist agenda.

<< 1   >>

join