It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remove ghosts from your house the scientific way.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I know

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: johndeere2020
Since we are talking about residual DNA, the most obvious path is your diet. Avoid consuming meat for the mean time

If getting rid of ghosts meant 'no bacon' then I would live with Jacob Marley, Blood Mary and the Amityville ghosts and deal with it.

Only if other of my proposed solutions did not wsearch.

I love bacon too you know!

When I was at home, in my parent's house, I could not be obsessively clean. My parents had a business where filth comes into the dwelling. There's a pretty strong presence in the house and I know it doesn't like me particularly.

There's strong disturbance of space-time, I could sometimes see a double image of a clock ticking at a different time with paradoxes related to time travel being noted (not available for discussion here).

There is not much solution to do....Other than getting my parents out of their situation.

I am coming to a realization that in a mental or a real demonic oppression problems, is an underlying real problem.

The most effective cure is not drugs or priest or a shrink but a helping hand. For example, if people are having financial difficulties, give them opportunities to have meaningful wsearchs. Our world is so cruel already demanding nothing short of perfection and imperfect people are just shoved to the side. Give others a chance at a meaningful life so all their demons will just fly away.

edit on 2-2-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Ok. So based on your proposal - how does this work if I experience no ghosties or demons?

Let's say we have similar diets and lifestyles BUT i experience no spirits or other unwanted ghoulies in my life.

If that's the case then I suspect your theory is incorrect. I eat meat, consume alcohol, listen to heavy metal and have been ill in my life through bacterial and viral infections. Yet I have never seen nor experienced a ghost or demon (also because I don't believe in them but hey-ho...)

How does your theory apply? I'm curious to know why you experience these apparent supernatural phenomena and I do not. Is it because I don't believe in them and you do?
edit on 2-2-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Ok. So based on your proposal - how does this work if I experience no ghosties or demons?

Let's say we have similar diets and lifestyles BUT i experience no spirits or other unwanted ghoulies in my life.

If that's the case then I suspect your theory is incorrect. I eat meat, consume alcohol, listen to heavy metal and have been ill in my life through bacterial and viral infections. Yet I have never seen nor experienced a ghost or demon (also because I don't believe in them but hey-ho...)

How does your theory apply? I'm curious to know why you experience these apparent supernatural phenomena and I do not. Is it because I don't believe in them and you do?

As I've said in my OP, diet would be the last to check....

I still eat meat, consume alcohol occasionally (rarely), and I also have heavy metal in my collection.

If I could keep my place relatively sterile, there will be nothing to bother me even if I eat meat or listen to heavy metal.

However, I avoid alcohol as much as possible. We have beneficial bacteria colony in our guts. They help boost the immune system and consequently, help prevent infections. Alcohol, antibiotics, etc could wipe them out, weakening your immune system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join