It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remove ghosts from your house the scientific way.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
That would explain a lot of stories where old furniture was removed, stone fireplaces were dismantled, skeletons were dug up or out of walls, then the apparitions disappeared.

I don't know if it would go so far as to explain it, but that is a very interesting angle, thanks for posting it.

As to the rest of your post, don't get me started lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
When you said scientific I thought you were gonna go along the lines of;
since ghosts and such are attracted to electromagnetic frequencies, to rid yourself of them, you have to use the exact opposite frequency to push them out of the house.
( I wonder if that would work????)

If we are going to use your technique though, you should probably add that you need to rehome any children. Their mental state is unstable at best, and they can be like giant antenna for weird things. (just sayin)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli
When you said scientific I thought you were gonna go along the lines of;
since ghosts and such are attracted to electromagnetic frequencies, to rid yourself of them, you have to use the exact opposite frequency to push them out of the house.
( I wonder if that would work????)

If we are going to use your technique though, you should probably add that you need to rehome any children. Their mental state is unstable at best, and they can be like giant antenna for weird things. (just sayin)

I don't have problems with radio interference so far. I'm a little sensitive to EVP myself but so far, nothing bothersome. I always receive an EVP of a woman but sounded more like an automated computer response.

Anyway, I don't recommend my method unless you are experiencing unwanted paranormal phenomenal and have exhausted other options.... Ironically my method seem to be the safest... But do whatever you feel is best for you.

In worst case scenario, moving to another place, even temporarily is adviced BUT make sure to avoid bringing any article with you from the previous location.

Some might call it "evil spirits" but I call it "DNA parasites" and is the most malevolent form of disease since they can actually manipulate the mind.

You are right about the children, however, there's very little to be done about it. I know, a lot of kids (and their families) need rescuing but cannot be done in a nation that worships money and a false notion of sanity.
edit on 31-1-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: twitchy
a reply to: johndeere2020
I was in a research group, eventually I smelled a rat and left them to it.
I do recall reading something about memories being written into your DNA somehow, it was a scientific paper and a pretty fascinating one at that, but I'd have to dig through my research files to find it though. There might be a thread on here about it somewhere.

Yes, I have known about it as well. It's one of the things I have speculated after sifting through the materials regarding NDEs, OOBE's, and reincarnations.

I think our DNA(s) act like some sort of computer network/storage. The brain isn't the final memory storage, I think it's only for "short term" and "short term" means within a life-time. The DNA is for long term storage and persists after you die.

I believe what the brain '___' does is the one final act of transfer of our consciousness from the brain into the DNA for long term storage - in the hopes of re-animation at later time.

It's the "miracle" that I have learned about life, about the study of cutting edge research on genetics. Live strives for immortality in whatever way deemed necessary even if how hopeless it seems.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Music that makes you happy can help with just about anything. I love good sleep music like thunderstorms or dreamingwithjeff.com- as I have mentioned often.

If you feel you have actual ghosts that are bothering you, keeping you from sleeping, or doing other 'bad things', you need a professional. Good music and taking out the trash won't do it. You can try a cleansing- a priest or a priestess from multiple religions will do this to bless your house in various ways.

I think science has something to do with all of this, there is just no emperical evidence behind it as of yet.

We will have evidence soon and consider this for future reference - the evidence will come from the field of genetics.

No, not thunderstorms, aaaahhh!! I tried it before for ambient sound....Well, at the point I'm about to sleep, I began to hear words and then sentences from the thunderstorm, and then it's talking to me! I won't go through that again!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So your saying that if we die our souls don't go to an afterlife but instead we became DNA?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
Since we are talking about residual DNA, the most obvious path is your diet. Avoid consuming meat for the mean time

If getting rid of ghosts meant 'no bacon' then I would live with Jacob Marley, Blood Mary and the Amityville ghosts and deal with it.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
That would explain a lot of stories where old furniture was removed, stone fireplaces were dismantled, skeletons were dug up or out of walls, then the apparitions disappeared. There was even the case of a ghost of a cat, and they found the skeleton of the poor critter behind a wall. It could be fungii/fungus causing hallucinogenic chemicals, but why would the same apparition appear to different people?

Exactly, the preserved DNA of the deceased, is not just a random aggregate of chemicals, it is like a computer chip but that is plugged into the reality.

What I have suggested earlier, is remove any rotting, deceased matter or just anything that may contain preserved DNA, even just traces if paranormal activity is noted. What someone might experience is not just a random hallucination, although that is still a very likely possibility. What we're seeing is an intelligent phenomena caused by a residual DNA.

Moving to another place is the best bet....assuming you did not bring anything with you from the place where paranormal occurrences were noted.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

So your saying that if we die our souls don't go to an afterlife but instead we became DNA?

In the pure DNA stage of existence, time loses meaning.

Yes, a full afterlife still awaits. A DNA is actually like a virus. It can imprint itself to another DNA.

That is the very insidious thing about DNA and why rape victims seem to exhibit the early symptoms of being demon-possessed. That is because they has been invaded by unwanted foreign DNA. Rape is like an act of invasion and is the worst form of evil you can do. It's no different from an "evil spirit" trying to possess a person.

Also with people who randomly "hook up" with other people, they will soon exhibit symptoms of similar to early demon- possession.

Sometimes, it makes you wonder who really the demons are, it could be us!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Interesting theory your saying. By the way what if 'reincarnation' is basically because somehow the person got the DNA of the previous dead person? Like let's say a person died. That person's DNA fell into the ground and became mixed into a plant. Then a cow eats the plant followed by another person eating the cow. And boom the person gets the DNA and has the memories of the dead person.

However, what about true ghosts? As in ghosts that were seen by mediums and that aren't from DNA.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: VP740
Have you considered you may just have a tidy ghost that gets restless when the house is dirty? You mentioned earlier that the toilet is the only thing that can make noise on its own, but that's not true. Lots of things can make noise as the house shifts and the wind blows. Are you sure you don't have some sort of nocturnal creature coming at night? Have you ever gotten up to just look for where the noise was coming from? If you want to call your analysis scientific I think it could stand more rigger.

I am actually a little chaotic with my stuff even though I keep everything sterile.

But there is one part of my room that I keep in immaculate condition. It is a small hall which leads to the bathroom. I have posters of the Egyptian Goddesses in there like Hathor, Isis, and Ma'at. I even made some sort of sculpture in there that looked like a black bird.

I have no idea why I did it but it looks real nice anyway.

The hall is also where the strongest manifestation of paranormal activity happened. All of them were rather helpful, like one time I left a faucet open, it closed by itself like someone slammed hard on it right in my face!

If I bring guests in the house, and if they are unclean, the lights in the hall would just burn out.

It would seem like indeed there's a spirit there that despises uncleanliness and anything that is out of order.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You could always try something like this

en.wikipedia.org...

excerpt:
An air ioniser (or negative ion generator or "Chizhevsky's chandelier") is a device that uses high voltage to ionise (electrically charge) air molecules. Negative ions, or anions, are particles with one or more extra electrons, conferring a net negative charge to the particle.

Cations are positive ions missing one or more electrons, resulting in a net positive charge. Most commercial air purifiers are designed to generate negative ions. Another type of air ioniser is the ESD ioniser (balanced ion generator) used to neutralise static charge. In 2002, Cecil Alfred 'Coppy' Laws was credited with being the inventor of the domestic air ioniser in an obituary in The Independent newspaper.

Air ionisers have been used to eliminate the occurrence of Acinetobacter infections as well as reduce static electricity buildup in electronics.

'see photo in link above'.
This photo shows the sterilization effects of negative air ionization on a chamber aerosolised with Salmonella enteritidis. The left sample is untreated; the right, treated. Photo taken in a lab operated by the United States Department of Agriculture.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Interesting theory your saying. By the way what if 'reincarnation' is basically because somehow the person got the DNA of the previous dead person? Like let's say a person died. That person's DNA fell into the ground and became mixed into a plant. Then a cow eats the plant followed by another person eating the cow. And boom the person gets the DNA and has the memories of the dead person.

However, what about true ghosts? As in ghosts that were seen by mediums and that aren't from DNA.

The consciousness that is carried by the DNA is not limited to manifesting in just one form of life. It is my deduction. It could also manifest in animals and plants.

And could be in multiple life forms.

By some random (but not so random) chance, many of the fragments of these consciousness will meet in one body and we have some sort of reincarnation.

Browse history, and you might actually find someone in there that very nearly matches you in every way, even paralleling your life and even more, you might remember, you had distinct dreams of that period. Repeating dreams that describe that period.

Of course, we should not be forgetting DNA that we don't WANT. These are DNA that only wants to cause misery and destruction.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If cable TV has taught me anything, it is that if you want ghosts out of your house just bring in a film crew. There wont be a ghost anywhere in sight.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: reldra
Keep your door locked, good idea. Have you the means to talk to someone? Almost everyone can benefit from talking to a therapist.

We had one confirmed telekinetic episode witnessed by another so I'm betting this is beyond therapy already.

I do not wish to keep a video recording rolling through the night.

If I see anything in the recording, it will just spook me crazy and I have nowhere else to go.

Paranoid levels of cleanliness/sterility have kept things at bay so far.

I don't think many people really realize what people go through being forced to live in slum like conditions with other truly dirty people because of their lack of a sustainable income. Most automatically assume one doesn't mind it, care or that they are screwed up and dirty too. Which is false. Its hell. Its terrible. Day in and day out the same ugly, filthy sight can psychologically and paranormally impact people left suffering. People in better neighborhoods look down at the scum they live in not realizing how many are trapped in there crying to get out.

Other than using bleach and blessing your tiny sacred living space and keeping it spotless, many find giving the spirits/ghosts specific directions such as sending them to habitate a nice home in a nice neighborhood with residents who have hearts and minds as dirty, if not dirtier, than the physical display of spit, trash and clutter. Tell them you're clean and to go bother someone else and that they will get more enjoyment and satisfaction irritating a self righteous snob. Tell them that while the house will not be dirty with garbage or the neighborhood, the house and objects within have been purchased in a system that utilizes dirty money tainted by the blood and tears of the lied to and abused and purposefully hoarded and kept from them. Command them to go. Mean it. Believe it. Surround yourself with the protection of Jesus Christ. If you have to keep doing it, do it. You be forceful and stand your ground with them. While other people will crush you and take from you until you are backed into a slum with no way out, you have authority in the name of Jesus to turn them away and your own free will on using them as a lesson for the self righteous who psychologically and physically abuse people. A way to fight back and possibly bring repetance to the scrooge by sending them on their way and out of your humble personal private space.

Perhaps, not all, but I do mind it. I fiercely defend my ground, like if I have a guest, of course, they'll be coming in bringing the filth they have stepped on from outside. Not their fault. But I have to disinfect the floors after they have left.

Bringing my shoes into bed????? That's unimaginable for me! That will drive me crazy!

Filth is the devil's ground. It is no coincidence lots of evil things, crime happen in filthy places!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I hear that works for Bigfoot as well.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
If cable TV has taught me anything, it is that if you want ghosts out of your house just bring in a film crew. There wont be a ghost anywhere in sight.

Not, if you review the tapes frame by frame!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Mind can manifest things, you're likely manifesting that which you fear.

take a break.
edit on 1/31/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Space86

Stop projecting your anxiety
Scientific advice

You seem to miss my OP.

I'm already through with it.

I'm only trying to share what I have observed to work consistently and effectively.

The method that I have discovered. Well... Doesn't require you to go cuckoo...

All you need is to take cleaning to the next level and pay more attention to sterility, which includes diet and even personal hygiene.

What's so bad about it? Even if you did not believe in ghosts, it still pays well to be exceptionally clean.

Please don't mess it up for everyone else!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join