It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story from my past

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

appologies - i was not aiming the comment at you - more at your associate who did claim that blobs on the horizon were evidence of his alledged alien contact

sorry also for the late reply .

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

this is only one person's opinion, so take it for what it's worth. I am a Freemason. A 32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason. (not that 32 infers anything special, it doesn't) While I hold out hope for life beyond Earth to be a reality, nothing in freemasonry teaches anything like that. So in context of the story, his masonic affiliation isn't really something to be considered. (IMHO)

While the dude sounds a bit crazy, he also sounds like a good time. Crazy people need love too. And always remember, normal is just a setting on the dryer.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

No worries my ape friend!! I've just gotten back onto ats myself. " He who is the summoner of Blobs" lol........

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thanks for your $.02 NetworkDude. I am very ignorant of freemasonry and its' ways but i just felt it was important to add because when he would be talking to me about Egyptian gods and whatever else, I got the impression that FreeMasonry is what taught him these things. If you are saying that no, freemasonry does not say anything about egyptian gods, I fear you have just opened up a whole separate box of questions.
edit on 15-4-2016 by Sourcery because: grammar

ETA: The man was definitely a lot of fun.
edit on 15-4-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sourcery
If you are saying that no, freemasonry does not say anything about egyptian gods, I fear you have just opened up a whole separate box of questions.

ETA: The man was definitely a lot of fun.

I did not say that. But if you have questions, please do ask. There is a lot I don't know and the right question, might get the right person to say the right thing for all of us to learn from.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Okay so if Freemasonry does not say anything about life beyond earth yet talks about Egyptian gods, I am one confused cookie. This might be a good time to add that he told me he attended some Meditations with Dr. Steven Greer and "bragged" that he could get into the lowest level of brainwave frequency In like five minutes or something. So freemasonry teaches that Egyptian gods are from earth? Or are us? or what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join