It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Joins in Oregon (announced 1/30/16)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I hope Anonymous does their worst. The murder of Finicum was nothing more than payback for what happened at the Bundy ranch. The FBI and BLM was put in their place at the Bundy Ranch. The government agencies couldn't allow the public to see another instance of what happens when people actually stand up to the government's thug like and corruptive tactics.

The FBI was trying to make a point and unfortunately Finicum had to lose his life for them to do it.

edit on 1/31/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow, Anonymous is showing up. I bet the FBI just made a little peepee in their underwear.

*eye roll*

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anonymous - could be one guy making a video message. IMO, the idea of Anonymous is to purposely give the impression of many people when in reality it may only be a few. They have not been a real game changer, so far.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Seems like a very well done facsimile of an authentic anonymous announcement video. I've personally watched pretty much all of their "official" videos, and while this is a close replica, it just doesn't completely fit.

Now, in response to those saying "anonymous is all talk " I think, and in a way hope that their true potential is far from reached. You know, "don't show all your cards" and all that. I believe they haven't done anything too influential because it hasn't come to that yet.

I hope that once they are needed in a dire way, anonymous will "break out the big guns". Just my optimistic side showing here. (Which is rare)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join