It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political questions that require honest answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The political realm is active. If you could ask a single question to each final Presidential candidate what would they be? No backbiting between the posts please I want your pointed but polite questions that might ruin either candidate IF they had to answer the truth.

My question to both candidates is: How well can you lie? We entrust the new president with secrets that have to be kept so explain when and why you will lie in office.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
just a question. Why is it we have to give honest answers but in the political realm they don't or steer you away from the question.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

If they had to answer honestly?

I would ask them why they think they should be trusted.

I know it sounds like a "pat" question, but I do actually think it would be a very good question to ask, if they had to answer honestly.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If you did not have to consider any political ramifications for what you did and if Congress gave you automatic and full approval, what are the three top things you would enact on becoming President?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I would ask each candidate to tell me the number one reason why I should not vote for the other candidate.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

To both parties.............Why did you spend our country into oblivion? Follow up.........Are you insane?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: datasdream
The political realm is active. If you could ask a single question to each final Presidential candidate what would they be? No backbiting between the posts please I want your pointed but polite questions that might ruin either candidate IF they had to answer the truth.

My question to both candidates is: How well can you lie? We entrust the new president with secrets that have to be kept so explain when and why you will lie in office.

While I think your question is a good one, it's not really that hard to answer.

If it were posed to me I'd say; "As POTUS, I would only lie when it was required that I do so in order to live up to my oath of office."

I'm still thinking about what I'd ask.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't believe my question is the most important issue facing the citizens of the U.S., however:

I would ask to each candidate, "if you are elected, do you swear on your children's life that you will fully disclose to the nation everything that is known by all factions of government about UFOs and extraterrestrial entities, regardless of the pressures or threats put upon you to not do so?"

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If magically they are forced to tell the truth I would ask them why I should no vote for them

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish
Very good answer. I didn't think about that angle.
Secrets need to stay secret. The penalty should be hard labor even if it is POTUS.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What do you love about America?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What will you do to break the cycle of unelectable "advisors" that ensure the smooth corruption of every facet of government?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Would you prefer the guillotine or firing squad?

And advocate for the opposite
edit on 30-1-2016 by Kiloj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think I might ask them to outline a systematic approach to repealing the Citizens United decision and permanently removing all special interest lobbyist from the halls of Congress.

Problem is.... From what I can tell, there's probably only one candidate who'd even be interested in providing me with an answer.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What would it take to hold the government accountable to the laws and people it's supposed to serve?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
How will you convince Congress to behave cooperatively, and to listen to your ideas, and to take action toward achieving them and building on them so that citizens of this country's needs are met?

edit on 1/31/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join