It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First The Assassination...then The Defamation......The Propaganda Machine Spews ..(Burns Standoff)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Their is no need for deformation of or propaganda with that collection of militia idiots. Showing up armed, uninvited and unwanted in another state is as stupid as you can get. These morons just could not seem to figure out they were doing exactly what they claimed the government was going to do. And they seemed shocked that nobody supported them. You have wonder if the rest of the militia movement is this incompetent.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Naw, sumthin' bigger here.....a child could perceive probably.

yeah, I'm good at this kinda stuff.....I suppose it's a big diameter pipe....pointed at us.....and something's coming down it.
edit on 31-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gothmog

I think everyone has forgotten the start of this mess. Two words " Eminent Domain".

I thought it was about the Hammonds going to jail for arson.

Did the Bundy's have to sell some of their land?

Dont quote me , but I have read articles they (the government) basically seized land from them. I had asked that question in another thread and a member replied with a link. I will try to find for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Dont quote me ,

I already did.

But why not find the link before replying? Building suspense?

edit on 1/31/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Dont quote me ,

I already did.

But why not find the link before replying?

Actually , I am working now.....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Doesn't change the question.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

TextOf course not, but simply attacking another poster because his opinion is different than yours does not strike me as particularly helpful. It's not all about you.

You can't even show me where I attacked anyone!
You know why? Because you , like so many others that
populate humanity, view the truth as an attack. Let me
guess, gov.employee of some sort right? I have an idea,
why don't you let the member I addressed worry about
the truth I choose to speak against his/her post? If you
don't like it, wait your turn. I'll get around to ya.
edit on Ram13116v30201600000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: annalisa2016

Propaganda? Tyranny? Never would I have expected those two words to be applied to a situation that probably never should have happened in the first place, all over some cows, some grass and a whole lot of methane. Did it ever occur to you that this time maybe the BLM was actually correct? Of course not because you have to have the tyranny angle in all of the dealings between government and militias.

Did you even notice your retort isn't even relevant to my reply?
In no way did I at all mention the " Situation that probably never
should have happened". But I did manage to stay on topic.
edit on Ram13116v51201600000046 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Love it! Thanks, but I'm, uh, retired. Kind of. Except for my decoder ring.

Ah see, any of you try to tell your friends and families about Cyber Command, military cyberspace warfare etc. they will write you off for crazy talk. Decoder ring.. psh.... psh.....

I have been watching ATS opinions change over the last few years, I believe it's due to Cyber Command, they have a very large online military operation that Snowden has warned us about. The pentagon is heavily invested in shaping and influencing our population through cyber media and forums like this.

It's almost funny too, because some of the older members here think it's just the younger generation spouting PC crap....

Yeah most of that sick degrading crap you read about militia and LaVoy is Cyber Com... psywar at it's lowest.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

And here for your viewing pleasure is an example of the sophisticated use of media done by the occupiers. Enjoy:

Oh wow would people just let this die. You know it would let the spammers go somewhere else and spam. I expect this behavior during the presidential season, because you know people must be informed of what to think. But this is getting ridiculous. But I must confess something the attempt control on the narrative of this story is quite amusing to watch in and of itself.

But lets not forget even the LaVoy guy is dead and gone, and this thing will be forgotten come soon, I have said it before and will say it again peoples memories can be measured in inches and minutes or hours, I am afraid days or weeks is more then the human mind is capable of grasping for most, as for months or years. Forget about it...He get it?

But again. After all we all got lives to life right?

All things pass you know, none of it is important. This will all be forgotten shortly, Mr LaVoy even though i think his death was needless by far, or this whole little militia thing, oh and when its gone and not an issue no more, watch how magically all these spam counters and new people on this site most especially just up disappear as well, though some do like to linger on for some reason though.

Like magic, gone with the wind you could say. Everything in life is transient you know.

But hey, I think thats the same supposed life feed from this one. Highly entertaining in some ways I would say. Sophisticated media indeed.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator
A geez dude. I am pretty sure Shuyler is not high up in that, he is merely a retired librarian, i't says so right under his online moniker. Though for a librarian I would think that he has read a lot of books, and would know a thing or two about how important the narrative in a story is, and how stories have this gripping effect on people especially masses of people.

As for the narrative on this whole story. I give it a 3.1 out of 10. I would have gave it a 4, but it just puts me to sleep. If anything its taking time away from watching cat videos online, and I seen those about a thousand times before.

Cyber command really? Have we sunk so low as a country that those are the only jobs available out there? I really hate it when I have to answer my own questions. But I think that just may be a yes. I suppose this is the part were I should blame Obama.

No doubt he is at fault, also he is likely to blame for the hole in one of my socks yesterday as well. But really cant blame the guy, after all he was elected by both those in the know and the pre established system and offcourse the people. That's like a foreshadowing a double entendre, he like all other presidents including the dreaded Bush jr do represent you all to a tee.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
Funny that. The only thing I am wondering is if there is a militia movement at all? I mean come on, I just don't see Americans getting off there sofas going a state over just to sit in the snow. They would miss the playoffs and the new X-Files show, and Americas got talent, and!... well I don't watch TV that's all the shows I can think of right now.

There has yet to be any sufficient prof of any militia movement of any sufficient size. I mean if the CIA has tried to get them all riled up and moving and they did not succeed. In fact they failed miserably at it, and if the CIA couldn't do it. Well I think that we just need to come to terms that its probably just not there. Were chasing unicorns here, and everybody knows those went extinct some thousands of years ago.

In fact were is the prof that there was more then 10 guys at this occupation of malheur national preserve area? Can we like get conformation and pictures of just how many there were and were they all went? A group picture would be nice, in all the vids I seen, there were maybe 10 or so guys wondering around that included the Bundies and LaVoy and that is only going by I expect a few to be around the corner or behind the camera.

They must have taken a group picture at least when they were all there plotting to overthought the government and such, I mean somebody has got to know right, they did keep track of who was coming and going or how many there were there right. But going by the vids and stories alone 10 is quite a generous number.

In fact seems they turned down recruits to there cause as well, who know how many would have been added if they did not, maybe there numbers would have shoot up to 20 or possibly even 30. But I think that may be stretching it. I guess we will never really know now.
Link on milita turning down help from other militia group

edit on 3amSundayam312016f0amSun, 31 Jan 2016 03:01:35 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling and Grammar

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Besides which, the law of eminent domain requires that land be "confiscated" at the going rate, and that means market appraisal. Sorry, but I've been through this, and I have lots of problems with the very concept. But if you're going to build a freeway through the middle of "hour-glass shaped" Seattle (I-5), eminent domain applies, and it's not "pennies on the dollar"--it's market appraisal. Sucks, but let's not claim otherwise.

Oregon Land Fight: Now for the Rest of the Story

During the 1970's the Fish & Wildlife Service (FWS), in conjunction with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), took a different approach in an attempt to force the ranchers to sell. Ranchers were told that, "grazing within the area was detrimental to wildlife and must be reduced." Thirty-Two of Fifty-Three existing permits were consequently revoked and many ranchers were forced to leave.

The FWS wanted to acquire the ranch lands on the Silvies Plain to add to their already vast holdings. Refuge personnel intentionally diverted the water to bypass the vast meadowlands, directing the water into the rising Malheur Lakes. Within a few short years the surface area of the lakes doubled. Thirty-one ranches on the Silvies plains were flooded. Homes, corrals, barns and grazing land were washed a way and destroyed. The ranchers that once fought to keep the FWS from taking their land, now broke and destroyed, begged the FWS to acquire their now useless ranches. In 1989 the waters began to recede and now the once thriving privately owned Silvies plains are a proud part of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge claimed by the FWS.

VIDEO: Federal Employees Brag About Swindling WWII Vets Off Their Land

The employee brags about how the veterans’ mine was appraised by the federal government at $40 million, and acquired for a paltry $2.5 million. “We did get it appraised and we did acquire it for $2.5 million which I stole the money from Washington to acquire it,” the employee in the video admits, adding that it’s sometimes hard to bamboozle property owners due to the agency’s reputation.

Land Grab: BLM Is Considering Taking Half Of Texas Rancher's Land In Government Sanctioned Move (VIDEO)

The BLM wants to take about 600 acres in what is widely known as "land grabs," under a bill passed by the government.

These land grabs and dirty tricks have been going on for decades. I could post hundreds more.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

First the Assissination...then the Defamation.......The Propaganda Machine Spews .. (Burns Standoff)

Yup! That's about it. So obvious. So quick. So many out in force to control the message and direct the narrative. Keep the focus on the persons, not the federal agencies... not their criminal behavior... not their abuses of power.

I've been thinking of it all in terms of "First they ignore you, then they mock you, then they fight you, then you win." I think we're transitioning from the "mock you" part to the "fight you" part. I'm really hoping Trump will pick it up. I know what he said, and I know he can change his mind. Especially if he thinks it will help his campaign. I'm hoping. I'm not a Trump supporter, but he does have a way of saying things that need to be said every so often!

I think you're right that things will get worse before they get better. But they will get better. Judging by some of the opinions I've read here and elsewhere, I guess we just haven't hit rock bottom yet. But it's coming. People are angry. As poorly executed and/or publically portrayed as this standoff was, it's gotten people's attention and helped educate people to the rampant abuses all across federal agencies. Buckle your seatbelt... it's gonna be a rocky ride!

edit on 31-1-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting... the bane of my ATS existence!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Reldra will you stop "fine tuning" your avatar - its rather distracting (in a good way)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

All I saw in your comment was "blah blah blah I read what I want."

I said pretty words, not petty words. Deflate your ego a bit, read the actual words that are there, don't make it up as you read. Terrific job going after me and not the comment I offered.

Then again, when one so wildly misreads a comment I don't suppose replying to the comment is all that easy, is it? I'm sorry if my lack of support for squatters offends you so much, but I'll thank you to not project your feelings on to me. I call it like I see it, regardless of who that puts in the right category or the wrong category.

You should try it some time. Beats the hell out of blindly accepting whatever you're being spoon fed.

edit on 31-1-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I was curious if anyone else had noticed the way it was done out there in the middle of nowhere. There was nowhere for anyone to go out there and all that had to be done was block the road either direction and either end. Because the so called "authorities" decided they would fire on them from behind to get them to run, running them into a roadblock that was stupidly (intentionally?) set up on a corner where anyone coming round wouldn't see it till it's too late to stop and avoid it at highway speeds, they made it look as if the driver of the pickup was the aggressive and confrontational one. The thing I can't believe is that more of the people out here (the one's I am supposed to consider my peers) don't have enough knowledge of anything to see that the authorities instigated it and were the cause of it.

Then everyone decides to join the winning team and back up the bullies who have a boot on their neck.

Well, almost everyone....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

You can't even show me where I attacked anyone!
You know why? Because you , like so many others that
populate humanity, view the truth as an attack. Let me
guess, gov.employee of some sort right?

I can't? How about this one from this thread:

Do you ever sway from your completely pathetic routined biased propaganda? Nope, not ever in the slightest. Not even in the interest of justice, liberty, freedom or humanitarianism. Your pro tyrannical comments are a mockery to this site.

Not to mention your current post. Now I'm supposed to be "some sort of government employee."

Wrong. Many thanks for your continued perceptive and erudite posts on this topic.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It was about the Hammonds being sentenced twice for the same supposed crime. Double Jeopardy.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

i am amazed at how much assistance the " victim " gave his " assasins " - trying to drive through a road block , crashing in the snow then jumping around like a mong .

i cannot remember a more helpfull victim

disclaimer : this munkie was eating peanuts while typing

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join