It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First The Assassination...then The Defamation......The Propaganda Machine Spews ..(Burns Standoff)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I'm afraid so. As one guy commented on one of the Oregonian articles, "I don't think there is a triple digit IQ among those guys!"

Who are we talking about, is it the idiots who caught themselves in a crossfire and jumped in front of a moving truck?

You know the ones hiding in trees, creating roadblocks around a bend in the road and being all flash bang gun-ho happy. Chasing a guy on trumped up charges and murdering him... Yeah I'd say they have low IQ's.

edit on 30-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Shamrock6

Do you ever sway from your completely pathetic routined biased
propaganda? Nope, not ever in the slightest. Not even
in the interest of justice, liberty, freedom or humanitarianism.
Your pro tyrannical comments are a mockery to this site.

Wow. That's just...so...erudite. You DO realize your entire rant is an ad hominem attack on this poster, right? I agree with him. These guys do not need any help making fools of themselves.

Neither does ATS.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I can't even get through the thread ......
as PC-poison as it may be to admit, I just don't care about these jerks in Oregon. Don't care what happens to them, not in the least.
Grown people acting like 4th-grade-recess vigilantes -
it's ridiculous.

edit on 1/30/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

I'm afraid so. As one guy commented on one of the Oregonian articles, "I don't think there is a triple digit IQ among those guys!"

Who are we talking about, is it the idiots who caught themselves in a crossfire and jumped in front of a moving truck?

You know the ones hiding in trees, creating roadblocks around a bend in the road and being all flash bang gun-ho happy. Chasing a guy on trumped up charges and murdering him... Yeah I'd say they have low IQ's.

If you'll take a look on the Oregonian site at any of the long list of comments, you will realize that is a minority opinion. Those who occupied the site and talked into the camera, are the ones we're talking about. Whatever you think personally, the plain fact is that these occupiers did not manage to secure the sympathy of the general public. This is the same public that is also pissed off and will vote for Sanders or Trump. So it's not as if they are all pro government.

In terms of them being able to "ignite" a revolution, as some here excitedly proclaimed, they are an abysmal failure. They had zero PR skills. In fact, I would call them negative PR skills because the public, by and large, think of them as bumbling fools.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: annalisa2016

Sometimes, just sometimes, there's no real conspiracy no matter how hard you want there to be one, just really dumb decisions by really stupid people.

I'm afraid so. As one guy commented on one of the Oregonian articles, "I don't think there is a triple digit IQ among those guys!" I watched (and he was referring to) The YouTube "Live Feed" put on by "Dave" at the site. It was completely inept. "Dave" couldn't keep the feed going more than a few minutes at a time before he started up again on a different channel. The camera was either pointed to the sky or the ground. Every once in awhile some fat guy with half his teeth would stick his face into the camera and say variations of, "We know they is gonna come kill us. We heard Delta Force is gonna come here at midnight and kill us all!"

Larry the Cable Guy..

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: bandersnatch

The good news is, once Bernie Sanders is elected as POTUS, his single-payer healthcare plan will include expansive coverage in the mental health field and your delusional armed revolutionaries will be able to get the counseling they need for free.

Ya know, I coulda used counseling big time after Vietnam...I couldn't figure why we were spat upon...on return...Ya know, that made no sense...hail, we got the war over with, why the saliva...or what to do with F-111 avionics experience because I didn't have my first class electronics....
And I never saw a FB-111F at Love Field needing fixed.

Finally ended up in flight school for free, till Reagan fired all the A T C boys.....an astoundingly brilliant move
edit on 30-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 30-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

edit on 30-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 30-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not of the woman in the truck. But a passel of foster kids which provided a good income.

Jeez.....fair go phage....those foster kids were most likely much better off than with their own parents,kids that end up in foster care are in a world of hell,for all we know this man was a great parent who really cared for kids...So Bloody what if it garnered him an income...does that make all foster carers scumbags who are only in the job for cash or just the ones who are fed up with their government ?

I would like to see more than the sneer attempt that is in the making.....

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Your pro tyrannical comments are a mockery to this site. No one
on the planet could possibly be so cynical of the truth about
tyranny in gov. It's like you refuse to open your eyes when you
wake up in the morning. I'm not even kidding. According to most of
such comments you make, you're the only one on the planet who's
opinion matters.

Assassination
Defamation
Propaganda

No one in their right mind could label such words as petty!

Propaganda? Tyranny? Never would I have expected those two words to be applied to a situation that probably never should have happened in the first place, all over some cows, some grass and a whole lot of methane. Did it ever occur to you that this time maybe the BLM was actually correct? Of course not because you have to have the tyranny angle in all of the dealings between government and militias.

I have to agree with others, this group did not make it hard to apply labels like crazy and nutty..

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Your pro tyrannical comments are a mockery to this site.

Wow. That's just...so...erudite. You DO realize your entire rant is an ad hominem attack on this poster, right? I agree with him. These guys do not need any help making fools of themselves.

Neither does ATS.

I'm sorry was I suppossed to check with you before I posted?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I'm sorry was I suppossed to check with you before I posted?

Of course not, but simply attacking another poster because his opinion is different than yours does not strike me as particularly helpful. It's not all about you.

And here for your viewing pleasure is an example of the sophisticated use of media done by the occupiers. Enjoy:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Stupid people will believe that garbage!!!!!

Edit: I mean the Yahoo article, of course.
edit on 30-1-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

ETA: again

I should activate a twitter or Facebook account just so I could counter some of the lame comments in the discussion forums to some of these so-called news sites but I absolutely refuse to use these NSA surveillance sites..
edit on 30-1-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

If you'll take a look on the Oregonian site at any of the long list of comments, you will realize that is a minority opinion. Those who occupied the site and talked into the camera, are the ones we're talking about. Whatever you think personally, the plain fact is that these occupiers did not manage to secure the sympathy of the general public. This is the same public that is also pissed off and will vote for Sanders or Trump. So it's not as if they are all pro government.

I think what you are reading is straight from Cybercom, as well I'm 100% sure they are conducting cointelpro operations right here on ATS...

How high up in Cyber Command are you?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: annalisa2016
I was thinking the same thing, that guy was willing to die ( and in fact did die) for some free grass that his cows could eat so that he could make a little bit more profit when he sold the cows,he died for the love of money.That seems like a pretty dumb reason to die which makes their protest seem pretty ridiculous to me not to mention their absurd demands.i just couldn`t take these guys seriously,the fact that they looked as stupid as they were acting didn`t help.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I think what you are reading is straight from Cybercom, as well I'm 100% sure they are conducting cointelpro operations right here on ATS...

Just off topic for a second, are you implying that just because some have a different opinion than you, they have to be Cointelpro or working for Cyber Command?

Please tell me you don't actually think that about your fellow members and you were trying to just be funny, because that would be a shame to think that people can't disagree with you without having a paid agenda..

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2016 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: annalisa2016

It's not off topic, and I don't think schuyler works for Cyber Command, he just believes the cointelpro propaganda.... but you never know really if one is. I was just watching this Army comercial....

When you match up the Oregon locals words with online comments, they don't match up with over all opinions. Plus seeing somethings are pretty obvious in the LaVoy video..... then yes... ATS is infiltrated by Cyber Command as well in other forums and MSM outlets.

18 seconds in it says they work in cyberpace..... so yeah...

www.youtube.com...

The information war is here.... they are at war with us.
You be foolish to think not.

edit on 30-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think everyone has forgotten the start of this mess. Two words " Eminent Domain". In case you dont know what that is , it is the government sanctioning off a citizen's land.Oh , they offer to pay for it. A penny on a dollar. If you dont accept the offer, they merely take it anyway.

I have seen this in action. Not pretty.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Love it! Thanks, but I'm, uh, retired. Kind of. Except for my decoder ring.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I think everyone has forgotten the start of this mess. Two words " Eminent Domain".

I thought it was about the Hammonds going to jail for arson.

Did the Bundy's have to sell some of their land?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gothmog

I think everyone has forgotten the start of this mess. Two words " Eminent Domain".

I thought it was about the Hammonds going to jail for arson.

Did the Bundy's have to sell some of their land?

Besides which, the law of eminent domain requires that land be "confiscated" at the going rate, and that means market appraisal. Sorry, but I've been through this, and I have lots of problems with the very concept. But if you're going to build a freeway through the middle of "hour-glass shaped" Seattle (I-5), eminent domain applies, and it's not "pennies on the dollar"--it's market appraisal. Sucks, but let's not claim otherwise.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join