It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pacific Patriot Network and Oathkeepers Staging Protest in Oregon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I found this information reading a link givin by a member in another thread and thought it was important enough for its own thread.

It seems as if the few of us here who think this could have gone down differently are not alone.

pacificpatriotsnetwork.com...

In light of the events that have taken place in Harney County, Oregon over the last two days, the official Pacific Patriots Network statement is as follows: PPN condemns the violent action taken by the Harney County Sheriff's Department along with the FBI in the shooting death of Mr. Lavoy Finicum.

I believe the PPN and Oathkeepers were acting as mediators and according to them were working with the FBI to prevent a Waco like event, which apparently the FBI was already planning.

PPN condemns the DISHONEST tactics used to arrest Jason Patrick on January 28th. Mr. Patrick's safety, well being and emotional state were compromised when the FBI lied not only to Mr. Patrick but to PPN representatives trying to assist with the PEACEFUL removal of people at the MNWR

As we are all aware.. The Feds are full of #. No surprise... They love being violent and killing people. That's part of the problem.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Not attempting to deflect, but does anyone remember the story of the 12-year old who has killed by LEO's, and the Cleveland PD ruled it "his own fault?"

Because I certainly do, and I certainly don't remember Americans getting up in arms about that. But hey! Stealing government vehicles, while under the influence, and making YouTube videos promoting "bloodshed," is all good!

Maybe these clowns fighting "government tyranny," should form their own safe-space where they can recieve ALL of the snacks and donations!

I absolutely do not condone shooting an unarmed man, but I mean what the #. Americans don't bat an eye whenever LEO's murder children - they blame the kid. But these guys are the victims, here?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The American people need a redress of greviences within our law enforcement on both the local and federal level.

However it is gone about I don't care.

I agree that something should have been done about the 12 year old, but where was BLM then?

Why don't the BLM join forces with the militias and coordinate a massive demonstration in every state protesting against corrupt policy and practices rampant within all levels of government?

edit on 1/30/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Are people showing up yet for the protest? I agree the police and the FBI could have handled the situation better without anyone being killed.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Looking for more information.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Are people showing up yet for the protest? I agree the police and the FBI could have handled the situation better without anyone being killed.

Monday.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here's some from the link above:

This operation will demand the following:

- Immediate detention by Oregon State Police of the FBI special agent in charge along with all agents and LEO involved in the shooting death of Lavoy Finicum. A first hand eyewitness account presents reasonable cause for arrest while the investigation takes place.

- Immediate removal of all militarized FBI personnel and equipment from Harney County. All State and County Law Enforcement officers are not included and requested to stay and assist in the process to keep the peace.

- Immediate resignation of Judge Steve Grasty, Sheriff David Ward, County commissioner Pete Runnels, and County commissioner Dan Nichols.

I'm sure all their demands will be met.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Here you go...talkingpointsmemo.com... network-oregon-call-to-action

Even as the arrested leader of the Oregon standoff has called for those who remain at the federal wildlife refuge to leave, an outside patriot group has issued a new "call to action" for "any and all Americans" to join the anti-government occupiers still at the facility. Citing the shooting death of one of the standoff leaders in an encounter with law enforcement earlier this week, the Pacific Patriots Network posted the call to action on its website Friday. "Come stand together with other Americans, and express our Constitutional right to PEACEFULLY assemble and air our grievances," the call to action said. It called for the arrest of the law enforcement officers involved in the shooting that killed occupier LaVoy Finicum on Tuesday night, as well as for the departure of the federal authorities who have staked out the Malheur National Wildlife Center and for the resignations of some of the local officials in Harney County, Oregon.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Not attempting to deflect, but does anyone remember the story of the 12-year old who has killed by LEO's, and the Cleveland PD ruled it "his own fault?"

Because I certainly do, and I certainly don't remember Americans getting up in arms about that.

If you don't remember people being 'up in arms' about Tamir Rice, you have a short memory. There were protests and people on this very website were 'up in arms'.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Do I detect the machinations of the Feds here......possibly casting a wider net....getting more patriots in jail or dead as the goal....
The Feds are not above leading patriots to their death or incarceration....they are experts at it...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Hardly. The Feds know who the majority of these people are as it is. All you have to do is listen to them and they can't help but bring up their 3%er-ness. No need to use dark magic to get a handful or two more of them to show up and hope you can bag a couple doing something to net them a month in the county pokey.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
anybody finding anything on the Oathkeepers site?

oathkeepers

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Part of me think it's a massive plan

Government has seen unrest growing among people, stage an event to call out the armed militia. Arrest all involved make a MASSIVE example of them by throwing as much on them as possible with the highest possible sentences just to stop any potential future uprisings from occurring. The idea is to scare anyone in the future from repeating these kinds of protests when things begin getting much worse and there's an even greater reason for the populace to revolt. The ones who would lead are already locked and the ones who might have been swayed to join are now too scared to join.

I wouldn't it past an intelligent government doing something like this, the question is whether the government is actually intelligent to do it

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oathkeepers, IIRC, aren't unanimous among their chapters, a blanket website isn't going to really help.
edit on 1/30/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The Feds are not above leading patriots to their death or incarceration....they are experts at it...

So true, however the Feds are not above the Laws of our land.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I was listening when Jason Patrick was supposed to be on the Clyde Lewis radio show the night of the day LaVoy was killed, or the next night, but never called in. Clyde was informed he had been arrested and was very upset. The next day I found out Patrick was betrayed by the FBI after being told he was free to go. That betrayal was and is unacceptable to me.

I am very much aware that law enforcement will lie in order to procure an arrest.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
I found out Patrick was betrayed by the FBI

How exactly was he "betrayed by the FBI"?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I found out Patrick was betrayed by the FBI

How exactly was he "betrayed by the FBI"?

He was told by law enforcement he was free to leave the refuge. According to reports (see the links in this thread already posted by others), apparently he walked for seven miles and was then picked up and arrested.
edit on 30-1-2016 by tweetie because: changed the word hours to miles

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So the people who are always talking about shootings and revolutions are calling the government violent for shooting one criminal who tried to run and then tried to pull his gun on them??

And Tea Party people wonder why people talk bad about them.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

He was told by law enforcement he was free to leave the refuge.

He was free to leave, what or who was stopping him leaving?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join