It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conservatives are now slamming Fox!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Much ado by Fox and Trump slammers regarding Fox's numbers during the "Trumpless" debate. I didn't watch as I've already decided whom I support.

The numbers aren't really surprising as, I believe, curiosity was the reason behind it. Would Trump make a surprise entrance? Would the remaining candidates team up and dump on Trump? Would there be more issues debated as a result of Trump not being there? So on.(Just my guess, however.)

Fox has trumpeted those numbers, both for their P.R. as well as a dig at Trump.

They've bought themselves serious trouble following that debate, however. Now conservative groups and individuals are dumping on Fox.

A Saudi Prince partial ownership, Apparent Fox donations to the Clintons and Open Border groups, Megan caught off-camera calling Trump names, an apparent attempt by Trump to 'fix things' with Fox and being refused by Fox(?).

There now seems to be a major separation by conservatives from Fox News. It seems long overdue. While labelled by the left as a right wing medium, the fact is the same advertisers that finance Fox also finance the so-called left media base. These tend to be the big boys of the corporate world who are pro-open borders for no other reason that maintaining a cheap labor supply. They also back the Republican Establishment which also, at least at the leadership level, cannot abide Trumps vitriol regarding the border issue.

Then there's Murdock's son taking over Fox News who is far left of his father.

Despite the left's addiction to out-of-date templates, IE Fox is right-wing, the Fox base is now moving out of Fox's camp in numbers, myself included.

IMO, there is no right-wing medium on TV. There is, for lack of any other definition, the usual left media, and now a re-labelling of Fox to a GOP/Republican Establishment medium which is only semantically different from the left media. Yes, yes, distinctions will be maintained to create the apparency of differences, but where the rubber meets the road, far more agreement that differences between the left media and Fox.

The evolution to a third party continues. Yes, even more chaos before this sorts itself out, but the question I have is that's Trump's actual intent? The formation of a third party, initially outside TPTB, with himself as the activist/head of that coalition?

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Which conservatives are slamming FoxNews? And what did they say?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
double p
edit on 30-1-2016 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Being that all major news outlets are owned by the few wealthy people of this country I would say there are no such thing as liberal or conservative media outlets. Just propaganda outlets used to push agendas for the wealthy.

So if people are now leaving Fox News I say its about damn time and lonnnnnnng over due.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Being that all major news outlets are owned by the few wealthy people of this country I would say there are no such thing as liberal or conservative media outlets. Just propaganda outlets used to push agendas for the wealthy.

Totally agree.

The exact same reasoning can be applied to the illusion of difference in our political parties as well.

It all leads to the same agenda.

ETA: Here is Hillary making my point saying she gets her orders from the CFR.

For those that do NOT know the influence and control the CFR has over the media, AND our puppet heads of state, it may be worthy of further investigation.

edit on 1 30 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Fox's first big victory was in convincing a whole bunch of people that the rest of the MSM was liberal. Last time I checked the rest of Big Media was already owned by billionaires, not your run of the mill liberals. Fox needed this as part of their business stratagy to set themselves apart from the rest of the right wing media which media really is. But now that many conservatives are waking up the the fact that Fox is really noting more than another propaganda arm of tptb.

link   
If they are Trump supporters they are not conservative

Not only that, FOX doubled Trump on ratings for the same night

And to add to it, like I said the night it happend, and is now being reported, Mr"I cant be bought" Was trying to extort FOX for 5 million dollars to show up to the debate......

His supporters are sheep if they cant see this for what it is
edit on 1/30/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Swills

Yeah, well this is how I'm seeing it.

"Wow! The television is propagating BS, and it's mostly scripted! I'm gonna turn to a different channel where that stuff doesn't happen!"

It's television programming, is SCRIPTED, and I've always had the belief that watching television to "understand," politics makes about as much sense as watching Michael Jordan helps one become a better basketball player.

The same people who propagate the "left/right," paradigm, are the very people who own/control the media.

I wish Americans would just turn the #ing television off every now and again. 120+ million viewers for SuperBowl games?

LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And to add to it, like I said the night it happend, and is now being reported, Mr"I cant be bought" Was trying to extort FOX for 5 million dollars to show up to the debate......

You're right!

Sheep that are mostly really pissed off after listening to all the bitching of both parties the last 50 years of how they are all bought and paid for by big corporations, yet willing to try that crazy ass failed experiment "JUST ONE MORE TIME"!

LOL

Sounds like you are the one in the sheep pen!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I honestly think fox news is just an infomercial. that morning show they put on, sweet piece of eye candy between 2 guys.

She is whoring herself out like a stripper. Keep those legs tightly crossed because your dress is so short we could see her panties.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I wouldn't go that far. Some Trump supporters are conservative, but they've gotten so mad at Washington that they plain don't care.

As a local radio put it, Trump is America's middle finger to Washington, and when you are that mad, you really don't care all that much.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

corporations, yet willing to try that crazy ass failed experiment "JUST ONE MORE TIME"!

LOL

Sounds like you are the one in the sheep pen!

I find this post highly ironic, given the case I JUST MADE about Trump and the "bought and paid for" line....did you not just hear he tried to get FOX to BUY HIM to get on the show?

Im not a suporter but IM THE sheep?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yes, and no, Trump really doesn't have much substance to his position beyond "I'm not Washington!" It is much like 2008's "Hope and Change" redux where you fill in the blanks as to what you want it to look like.

What will it actually be?

How many people were ultimately disillusioned by "Hope and Change"?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

She is whoring herself out like a stripper. Keep those legs tightly crossed because your dress is so short we could see her panties.

Well, now I want to watch FOX again.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wouldn't go that far. Some Trump supporters are conservative, but they've gotten so mad at Washington that they plain don't care.

Thats not a valid excuse and thats exactly how tyrants and dictators get elected...........History

As a local radio put it, Trump is America's middle finger to Washington, and when you are that mad, you really don't care all that much.

Again then that should say more about how they are willing to sell out their Principles for emotion..........again not a valid excuse

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I never said it was. But that doesn't change the fact that they are conservatives.

Some conservatives supported Obama, too.

Look, the backlash is strong and it's scary. People are mad. And passion can and does trump reason (no pun intended).

edit on 30-1-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
Which conservatives are slamming FoxNews? And what did they say?

Being old and not that smart, I have a hard time with copy and pastes as I lose the original post trying to get the damn sources. A pox on computers...LOL

I did a quick scan of facebook and here a fast list of groups and individuals I found.

Gary L. Bauer

Eagle rising

Rush

Herman Cain

Conservative tribune

Even Bloomberg..

Content? About the same a I posted in the OP regarding Trump and
connections I cited.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I was on PowerLine Live Chat for the debate, and they weren't all that happy with the moderators. They felt the moderators were interfering too much and used crappy questions.

Let's face it: What excuse was there to use a YouTube question from a Bernie Sanders supporter? Do you think any other network would allow Hillary or Bernie to face a question from a Trump or Cruz supporter? Not only that, but her Islamophobia question was based in false premises.

And PowerLine is generally conservative.

edit on 30-1-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I disagree. I am conservative and I support Trump.

I covered my guess on those numbers that jumped....curiosity. Simple.

Lots of conservatives support Trump as our so-called conservative representatives are either ineffectual or bought like the rest. Tell me what Gowdy is doing giving his support to Rubio, the establishment's replacement for Jeb bush. Tell me where the conservative leaders even comment on that.

As a conservative, I see, with my own eyes, that this whole think is broken, in shambles.

I will take the risk that is Trump. Anything...ANYTHING that gets rid of business as usual.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

And that is where I disagree with you. I am not ready to take a risk with you. Lots of people took a risk with Obama. He promised the same things more or less - an end to business as usual. Look at how that turned out.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I wasn't fooled then, and I don't trust Trump.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join