It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS left terrified as 'mystery sniper KILLS OFF evil group's leadership one by one'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

originally posted by: angeldoll
Actually, this tactic has been occurring to me lately. All the allies could put snipers on the ground in disguise. It would leave the innocents unharmed, and eliminate many of the perps. Sigh. Nobody ever listens to my brilliant ideas. Maybe I should email the commander in chief.

Normally TPTB wont sanction assassination, as they don't themselves want to become direct targets of their wars. Fighting is for the soldiers not the leaders. They make laws against assassination not because it is just or the right thing to do but to protect themselves.

I did not know that. However, it seems to me we are in desperate times. Which means, you know.....

Still, put them in burka's and send them in. Or Batman costumes. Something.
edit on 1/30/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe they resurrected Simo Hayha aka the White Death.

And to think, he did it with a Mosin Nagant using iron sights...

With today's technology... forget about it.

"He was the last thing you never saw".

edit on 30-1-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Who could they be?

Recall the past couple weeks the US had admitted some special forces were on the ground in Libya:

Secret US mission in Libya revealed after air force posted pictures

U.S. Special Operations Forces Ordered to Leave Libya After Apparent Mix-Up

Claims that though they were ordered to leave by Libya, no confirmation of them actually leaving has been made.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I read a few months back that UK special forces were doing exactly this in a few places.
Maybe it's the same boys and they just stepped it up a gear.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Maybe Putin's gone rouge and is channeling his inner Vasily Zaytsev

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

this could just be a propaganda piece, most likely is

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

ISIS left terrified as 'mystery sniper KILLS OFF evil group's leadership one by one'

Why is the ISIS right not terrified? Is it only the left which are being targeted?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nothing like headshots to make people crawl around.
Enjoy the floor Daesh, maybe it will be your brains splattered all over it next.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Oh no, I had to read that a couple of times before I got it. Wait for others to come on and say the sniper is not playing by the rules and should be indited for murder.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Why is the ISIS right not terrified? Is it only the left which are being targeted?

Sarcasm doesn't suit you my fiend.

Actually, it makes you seem more human, my friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

this could just be a propaganda piece, most likely is

More than likely, but it ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This works now because these guys, while calling themselves ISIS, have none the training and experience that ISIS in Syria and Iraq do. They will learn soon enough ways to counter snipers and protect their leaders so that it gets massively harder to accomplish such things. US Special forces operation out of US allies Egypt and Tunisia are the likely culprits most likely training local militias. So the shooter itself could be many people both US and local.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
3 in a row is pretty impressive shooting.
Most likely a professional doing the job.
Sniper skills are not easily acquired and are as demanding as any position in the armed forces.
One of ours or the Brits IMO.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
This works now because these guys, while calling themselves ISIS, have none the training and experience that ISIS in Syria and Iraq do. They will learn soon enough ways to counter snipers and protect their leaders so that it gets massively harder to accomplish such things. US Special forces operation out of US allies Egypt and Tunisia are the likely culprits most likely training local militias. So the shooter itself could be many people both US and local.

Yeah, thanks for crashing the party!!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hope hes using pork enfused rounds as an extra insult to these sickos.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Hope hes using pork enfused rounds as an extra insult to these sickos.

Cut that out, that's absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
After seeing some of the gruesome videos DAESH puts online, I'm only saying this, GO SNIPER, ONE SHOT ONE KILL!!! the more the you take out the better!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh bet its the Garrus Vakarian who do a shootout in Libya

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

Actually, this tactic has been occurring to me lately. All the allies could put snipers on the ground in disguise. It would leave the innocents unharmed, and eliminate many of the perps. Sigh. Nobody ever listens to my brilliant ideas. Maybe I should email the commander in chief.

Normally TPTB wont sanction assassination, as they don't themselves want to become direct targets of their wars. Fighting is for the soldiers not the leaders. They make laws against assassination not because it is just or the right thing to do but to protect themselves.

Thats partially true if this was a countries actual standing Army

but it is not........

Not only that, Snipers routinely take out high level targets in war zones, so im not sure where youre getting your info

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Nobody ever listens to my brilliant ideas. Maybe I should email the commander in chief.

Why email him though?

Isn't he on THEIR side?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join