It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS left terrified as 'mystery sniper KILLS OFF evil group's leadership one by one'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
An interesting article I came across today.

It appears a sniper has been targeting Daesh leadership in Libya and is taking them out one by one. Apparently it has Daesh members in a state of fear, well that is a new one, not knowing which one of the leadership will be taken out next.

The evil militants fear a sniper is picking off fighters in the group's de facto North African capital of Sirte after three ISIS commanders were reportedly shot dead from long range in recent weeks.

There is speculation surrounding the sniper with some believing he is from the city of Misrata, which Daesh recently took control of, or whether the sniper is part of the U.S/U.K special forces.

Personally, I don't care who is taking them out, as long as they continue to do so. However, with all the talk of 6000 NATO troops about to be deployed in the area, I'm guessing special forces.

www.express.co.uk...

edit on 30/1/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

ALAS!!!! I would be more than happy to assist in the snipers ammo fund....

Applause! !!!

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Actually, this tactic has been occurring to me lately. All the allies could put snipers on the ground in disguise. It would leave the innocents unharmed, and eliminate many of the perps. Sigh. Nobody ever listens to my brilliant ideas. Maybe I should email the commander in chief.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I like the tactic very much.

Any more ideas? Just post them up here, after all GCHQ and the like will be happy to read about them.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Nevermind,

go Snipers!!
edit on 30/1/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

This is happening in Libya.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

My bad, I haven't slept.

They need to do this in Syria too though

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

I concur my friend, the sooner the better.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Actually, this tactic has been occurring to me lately. All the allies could put snipers on the ground in disguise. It would leave the innocents unharmed, and eliminate many of the perps. Sigh. Nobody ever listens to my brilliant ideas. Maybe I should email the commander in chief.

Go to kickstarter, pitch your idea, then hire blackwater. Bam.

On topic, this is excellent news, but I doubt its a us sniper. Why would we assassinate the leaders of our own personal terror squad?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It appears Operation Norris is underway.

More precision leaves a smaller incision. I only hope they're actually doing us a favor. They could just as well be taking out leaders that they felt were "unworthy" of keeping ties with their handlers, which would actually strengthen the group by eliminating the untrustworthy.

edit on 30-1-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Just my thoughts, " hey man nice shot! "

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It would be cool if it's some vigilante-type person with military training and skill that just decided to do this on their own.

I'd pay for that movie

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

When judgement comes with death standing inches away, fear becomes a real thing with that fear of death, and these murderers feel singled out, as if judgement has a name, and it comes calling. It does. I bet they begin having flashbacks of those they helped kill, and feel sudden remorse.

But it's too little, too late.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Normally TPTB wont sanction assassination, as they don't themselves want to become direct targets of their wars. Fighting is for the soldiers not the leaders. They make laws against assassination not because it is just or the right thing to do but to protect themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
maybe chris kyle faked his own death, got reshuffled and is now back out there as a nameless sniper not within a normal agency.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I sincerely hope that she is a woman.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Interesting theory and something you would read about on a site like umm, ATS.

A nameless agency that contains deceased deadly assassins, there's a comic book waiting to be written there.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What I take from this story?

Snipers are better than drones, probably a lot cheaper too.

Leave the drones for the big stuff and get those eagle eyed killshotters in for the out in the open stuff.

Oh and the fact that, whether it is propaganda and wishful thinking or not, a few terrorist scumbags feel fearful fills me with joy.

Schadenfreude indeed.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's the ghost of Carlos "white feather" Hathcock. My Teufelshund will understand. Carlos Hathcock
edit on 30-1-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

ALAS!!!! I would be more than happy to assist in the snipers ammo fund....

Applause! !!!

Yes indeed! There should be a kickstarter for his ammo needs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join