It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence erupts as far-right and anti-fascist groups clash in Dover,England

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

I give to refugee charities out of my Disability benefits lol.

That must piss off the stone hearted Nazis.

You mean the disabilty money that a society based on Western ideology pays for?

Before the Renaissance in the West, there was Zakat...

Thank the Ottomans for such ingenuity.

How are the Ottomans handling it nowadays?

www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

A recent NGO report has revealed the poor conditions in all of Turkey’s mental disorder hospitals, where patients are forced to bathe altogether, remain isolated for days, tied to their beds and deprived of proper rehabilitation services.

The patients are exposed to abuse by nurses while the cleaners also beat them, the report said. The patients call the cleaners as corporals in some hospitals and most of the patients told RUHİSAK officials that they were exposed to violence by such “corporals,” the report said. Following any resistance against hospital officials, the patients are tied to their beds and in almost all of the hospitals, such patients remain tied to their beds for almost a day without being released for toilet breaks, said the report. The report also revealed that all hospitals lacked any rehab or therapy services for patients. “The patients are given drugs and left with no choice but to stay indoors all day, mostly watching TV or wandering around the corridors of the hospital. Therapy and rehabilitation methods are almost not used in all hospitals,” said the report. Some patients are forced to stay in isolation with no contact with outsiders for years, said the report, giving striking examples.

Just think about that buddy.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

As seriously as we Brits take the suggestion of grooming gangs being ignored...

We cannot be denied our sense of humour at the same time.

The Muslamic Ray Guns autotune song gave a barrel of laughs.

I think we can still show our concern as well though.
edit on 30-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Finally, back to the debate it is.

Far right is bad, far left is good.

Neither of those concepts work in reality as most people with a modicum of intelligence understand.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I give to refugee charities out of my Disability benefits lol.

That must piss off the stone hearted Nazis.

You mean the disabilty money that a society based on Western ideology pays for?

Before the Renaissance in the West, there was Zakat...

Thank the Ottomans for such ingenuity.

How are the Ottomans handling it nowadays?

www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

A recent NGO report has revealed the poor conditions in all of Turkey’s mental disorder hospitals, where patients are forced to bathe altogether, remain isolated for days, tied to their beds and deprived of proper rehabilitation services.

The patients are exposed to abuse by nurses while the cleaners also beat them, the report said. The patients call the cleaners as corporals in some hospitals and most of the patients told RUHİSAK officials that they were exposed to violence by such “corporals,” the report said. Following any resistance against hospital officials, the patients are tied to their beds and in almost all of the hospitals, such patients remain tied to their beds for almost a day without being released for toilet breaks, said the report. The report also revealed that all hospitals lacked any rehab or therapy services for patients. “The patients are given drugs and left with no choice but to stay indoors all day, mostly watching TV or wandering around the corridors of the hospital. Therapy and rehabilitation methods are almost not used in all hospitals,” said the report. Some patients are forced to stay in isolation with no contact with outsiders for years, said the report, giving striking examples.

Just think about that buddy.

Having experienced being sectioned under the Mental Health Act in the UK I can tell you it's no better or worse than what you've copied and pasted.

Beatings are common for some.

You have to be an Alpha to survive in the mental wards.

The Betas get pushed around and drugged into comas.

edit on 30-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Neither of those concepts work in reality as most people with a modicum of intelligence understand.

Nobody said that the far left is good

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

a reply to: uncommitted

God you are daft, for thinking they are two different languages, copying my post, and for thinking I care about how I look.

Goodday and Good day are two different terms, one is Australian based, the other English. I don't expect you to care about anything much, if you did you wouldn't make such posts.

How can they be two different terms when one was coined by English speakers and the other coined by English convicts? Same people/same language.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Yep... I had to interject, have a laugh and then hopefully people can stick to the topic.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Nor did I.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

You did well as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Charlie Im sorry to hear about your mental health problems. My sister has been sectioned twice so I know how frightening the experience can be having witnessed first hand how rough they were with my 5.2 sister.

I know you have converted and found a sense of belonging and purpose in the teachings of Islam and I think that is great if it doesnt devour the whole of you. What I am trying to say is I hope you are following the moderate version. It just worries me because it is well known that people get sucked in by the more radical teachings and extremism when they are at their most vulnerable. Enjoy your chosen religion but always keep a part of you safe.a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Having experienced been sectioned under the Mental Health Act in the UK I can tell you it's no better or worse than what you've copied and pasted.

Were you locked away for years without rehabilitation and outside contact?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Wait what's wrong with far left? We (most of us) understand that no current, large society is ready for Anarchism.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: NeoSpartan
The honourable member has previously stated on ATS that he 'hears voices' so perhaps Allah spoke to him?
I often wonder if he even pays taxes seeing as he is so quick to open the UK border to everyone.

That's low mate. Using a man's illness to go on the attack is gutter talk. And just to be clear, everyone pays taxes. Everything you buy is taxed, every penny you spend is taxed. every penny you receive is taxed..
I'm pretty sure you being a self employed plasterer you would have no doubt "missplaced" a receipt of two in your time and know just about every dodge in the book on tax "Avoidance"

If you havn't you've never been a self employed anything.

edit on 30-1-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Having experienced been sectioned under the Mental Health Act in the UK I can tell you it's no better or worse than what you've copied and pasted.

Were you locked away for years without rehabilitation and outside contact?

I personally haven't but I did witness such.

I was kept in for 4 months without being allowed out and no rehabilitation aside from being asked the same questions once a week by a consultant.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Wait what's wrong with far left? We (most of us) understand that no current, large society is ready for Anarchism.

Anarchy cant work in a society, thats all i was saying.

link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Nothing factually incorrect in the words of mine you quoted.
Get over it or whine, I'm easy fella.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Wow... don't know how I didn't see that post by GOS, that's bang out of order.
I might have the opinion that religion is BS and think people who follow it are a little weird, but come on man... attacking someone personally for their mental health problems is #ing disgraceful.

You should apologise grainofsand.

Even if you send Charlie a U2U... there was no need for that.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

It just worries me because it is well known that people get sucked in by the more radical teachings and extremism when they are at their most vulnerable.

Yeah... that's how we end up with fascists too. Except they aren't actually as vulnerable as claimed.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Nothing factually incorrect in the words of mine you quoted.
Get over it or whine, I'm easy fella.

Your just getting called out for behing off topic and picking on a very good ats member, nobody is stopping you from doing it do

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Kali74

Anarchy cant work in a society, thats all i was saying.

Yeah that's why we don't advocate for its immediate implementation. We have to get through all this hate, bigotry and fear before we can ever come anywhere close.
edit on 1/30/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join