It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666, the Beast and...Solomon?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriestSolomonic glory is the key here. And 666 is more Solomon's number than anyone else. Adoni-kam Adonai is what they say in place of YHWH and means lord so if kam means has risen your correct.

How can we connect Adonikam and Solomon?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: areyousirius360

In your OP, you mention 2 Chronicles 10:14. "And answered them after the advice of the young men, saying, My father made your yoke heavy, but I will add thereto: my father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions."

Did you intend to quote that scripture, or did you mistype? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The only connection that I know of between Adonikam and Solomon is 666.

Solomon fell into wickedness with the love of money and power. The love of money is the root of all evil.

The focus should not be on Solomon or Adonikam alone, but what their association to the number 666 depicts:

The Beast who rises from the Abyss, calling himself the Risen God (Adonikam), with a wicked lust for power and wealth...so much that no one can buy or sell without taking his mark.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
So we are back to thr seal of Solomon. It probably will be the mark.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswordsmistake 9 13

edit on 31-1-2016 by areyousirius360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords chronicles 9:13 sorry

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It's possible that some variation of Solomon's will be included in the mark, but I also think it will include elements of the Eye of Horus within a triangle. The Osirian trinity (Osiris, Horus, Isis) is IMO the retelling of the Canaanite phallic trinity (Ba'al, Ishtar, Tamuz).

The single triangle depicts that trinity, and the two overlapping triangles of Solomon's seal might depict death and resurrection, along with the union of male and female.

edit on 31-1-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriestthe original trinity is Nimrod/Semitamis/Tammuz but yeah I hear ya that eye is everywhere. I ain't taking no mark ill just die. You should read the keys of Solomon by A. Crowley and S.L. Macgregor Mathers. I don't know where they got Kabbalistic info from but they explain all that. Crowley was mad, but smart.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriestAs above, so below. Another meaning of the HEXagram, the most powerful occult symbol there is.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Lucifer was here forever only he wasn't always evil

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Space86
Lucifer is a mythical legend based off of misinterpretation due to sloppy translation. He isn't connected to Satan biblically. A fictional story is the source of the myth. Halal ben Shachar is how you say it in Hebrew, and Isaiah is talking to a human king
Jews have never had a Lucifer and don't believe in Satan as a fallen angel.
666 also has nothing to do with Satan.

edit on 1-2-2016 by areyousirius360 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join