It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666, the Beast and...Solomon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol
Great but this isn't even a Jesus thread. Solomon, the Beast and 666. Just so we're on the same page ok?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouseClearly.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't believe the beast will be of Solomon and David's bloodline. I think he will be of an opposing bloodline but a powerful one nonethe less.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: maybee
It's likely he could be of any race so long as he restores Solomonic glory( like the still expected Jewish Messiah is said to) which is what John was alluding to when he used 666. It's not hard to understand once it clicks.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: areyousirius360
Great but this isn't even a Jesus thread. Solomon, the Beast and 666. Just so we're on the same page ok?

Yes. Solomon's salary of six hundred and sixy six kikar of gold per annum. Around seven hundred million dollars for comparison, not counting other yearly assets.
Greed is the beast, as is murder, rape, and anything else that turns heaven into hell.
Also, you would benefit from re-reading the response given to you by "theconstructionoflight" imo, based on the assumption that you actually want an answer to your OP.

The Jesus reference is yours from your OP:

The reason the Messiah was unloved by the Jews was because (...)

cheerio

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
But I thought Jesus is to restore Israel when he returns and that the antichrist will come first to destroy??

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: maybee
The antichrist isn't a biblical thing. John mentions anti Chists, plural or a person can be anti Christ. But the Beast almost universally gets called the Antichrist( erroneously), a word not used once in the entire book of Revelation.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I referenced him because it was necessary to explain my topic and make the connection. Connection made we have moved WAY past that. Who says cheerio like it's cool?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
And I already corrected that mistake if you had been paying attention you would know that by know.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
And maybe instead of trying to trip me up on a subject I'm not going to get tripped up on because I don't make threads based on things I don't understand( It's a waste of your time.) Show us what you can bring to the conversation other than negative attacks based on your not understanding the topic.

edit on 30-1-2016 by areyousirius360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Let me just reiterate so you understand. The 666 related Beast is a single being or entity as the prophecy states. So it isn't gold or greed or anything you've suggested.
The seal of Solomon, erroneously called the star of David, never had anything to do with the biblical David.
It is the 6 pointed star that is on the flag of the nation of Israel. It was also known as the star of Remphan. As well as being a symbol for the #666 as I have previously explained it represents the Hermetic, and by extension Egyptian (Hermes is Thoth) philosophy of as above, so below. Or as the Our Father puts it:" on earth, as it is in Heaven". It's a symbol in use by occultists, Freemasons, Mormons, Jews all types of organizations. It's said to be the most powerful occult symbol that there is.
I hope that clears things up.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
John called for wisdom on this one. The gift recordedly bestowed upon Solomon at his own request.
In John's mother tongue, letters and numbers are the same characters.

The shield of David is not the seal of Solomon. The seal of Solomon is an occult tool not designed to protect but to dominate.

Zion is a hill in Jerusalem where Solomon using his seal made demons do his construction to host the arch of the covenant.
Since those days, the nations surrounding Zion -or at least their leadership- switched from various forms of paganism to Islam. The Muslim Turk Suleyman is the equivalent of Constantine in that attempts at conquering the land of the arch of the covenant results in spiritual changes so deep that the would be conquerors end up worshipping the same deity.

This is the power of the shield of David, which indeed has six points. Six hundred and sixty-six when written with the characters John used, spell neither David nor Solomon.
The secrets of the seal of Solomon have disturbingly high potential for abuse.

a reply to: areyousirius360

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What did you just Google all that? Because before you had no idea what I was talking about and now you know a little. John was making reference to Solomon because the hoped for then and now Messiah of the Jews is whoever restores Solomonic glory to Israel. Now do you understand?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
And I never mentioned any shield of David but you just said it wasn't, then said it was, the seal of Solomon in one message.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I find your sudden quasi-understanding out of the blue suspicious. What are these disturbing potentials for abuse you speak of and can I see a picture of this sheild of David?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You antagonize help being given to you.

So your life must be unpleasant.
You have the power to change this.

a reply to: areyousirius360

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wasn't antagonizing you and you have not shown the attitude of one who desires to be helpful.
And I legitimately want to see a picture of this shield of David you speak of. Also you the shield of David was not the seal of Solomon. I've never been talking about the shield of David since the beginning. I'm not familiar with it.
I do however know for certain that the seal of Solomon is the star you see on the flag of the nation of Israel, and that they call it the star of David though it is in fact not related to King David in reality. And I have the easiest life ever. Check out my thread on it.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just look at all your posts and see who is antagonizing who. You have been on a mission to point holes in my connection.
Since you could not you do a 180 and try to agree with me, still trying to subtley point to a flaw in the connection, again unsuccessfully.
Now you resort to straight insults, your clear as glass and are not going to get to me. I enjoy this.
I made a connection, as I often discover I was far from the first. People have even mentioned it in past threads, I've checked, and made the mention myself recently. Not a whole lot of people get it, but the ones who do, do.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: areyousirius360
1 Kings 10:14, and 2 Chronicles 10:14 have Solomon receiving 666 talents of gold yearly.
The seal of Solomon, the star on the flag of Israel is a geometric symbol for 666 by counting 6 individual triangles, 6 sides to the inner HEXagon, and the 6 points of the star itself. I'm going to say that the man who's number was 666 is Solomon and NOT nero
The reason the Messiah was unloved by the Jews was becausehe did not match their prophecy of a Messiah who would restore Solomonic glory to Israel. Among other things.
What John is really saying is that the Beast will be THAT Messiah, the one who restores the glory of Solomon's kingom.
Has this Beast come? If so who?

Solomon did have some beastly qualities, but the number of the beast (666) is the NUMBER OF THE NAME OF A MAN, who lived long after Solomon. His name was Adonikam. The NUMBER OF HIS NAME, or the number of the descendents who carried his name were 666.

Ezra 2:13 The children of Adonikam, six hundred sixty and six. 

I believe the Beast is still to come, and he will take the name Adonikam (means God is risen) to make people believe he is the messiah. This beast is none other than the one who RISES from the abyss, Abaddon.
edit on 30-1-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: added quote

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
Yeah I thought about mentioning Adonikam but other than 666 I forget the connection. Thanks for bringing it up good eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join