It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Standoff: Militia man killed; others asked to sign talent releases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I know that in the original thread, this topic was discussed briefly. However, as it is buried in the 1K plus posts, I felt as though it needed to have a thread of its own, for colaborating purposes.

Having also spent time in front of the cameras, I have first hand experience with these contracts. The link I chose has a very informative collaboration 0f the events and videos as well.

Now the question is, were there 3rd party film crews on site, OR, did the occupiers throw the flag and stage a staging. You be the judge and I'm looking forward to the diolog.

TALENT RELEASES

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

It is good to know that this little bit of info was found out before whoever was behind it had the chance to turn this into a Waco style bloodbath. The questions it raises, however, are very very disturbing, esp if it was a "militia" that was contracting to have these fake militia films made, why would they want the situation to escalate that far out of control?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Have those people in the video been identified yet? Have they made statements etc.

I have been looking for something but haven't seen anything.

And, how about the YouTube channel. Who did that belong to. I have seen MANY videos go missing in the last few days.

ALSO. Any word from Pete Santilli. Did he have people sign those forms/or would he need to etc. to cover his butt?

Thank you and good luck w/ the thread!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: annalisa2016

Many questions come to mind. I almost forewent the post, but after a search, there are a plethora of 'possibilities' ... Now I'm rethinking what I thought was just a bunch of cowboys and campfires...

Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Interesting enough…

By signing a talent release form, the signer:

“Waives their right to approve or disapprove of the finished product.

Nowadays, Hollywood pumps out the dramatic recreation quicker than ever.

"Based on a true story", of course.

Just like the FBI press release of the shooting.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
According to David Fry, the guy who's been doing the live streaming there's an embedded member of the media at the camp.

He also talked about the release forms on one of his streams but I can't find the specific video and I'm not really inclined to sift through the hours of footage he has over the past 2 days

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Thanks Disco. That's why I thought a thread on this topic is/was appropriate.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Now the question is, were there 3rd party film crews on site, OR, did the occupiers throw the flag and stage a staging.

I'm so glad you posted this.

I have a horrible feeling Ammon Bundy knows the answer to this. I'm also as sure as I can be that the Feds know the answer to this.

What I do know is that I have been interviewed for TV before. I was not asked to sign anything. Maybe someone can tell us under what specific circumstances people are asked to sign talent releases.

top topics

join